Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ The Christmas Party Part 2 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



"Which one's for me?"asked Yuske kneeling in front of the tree, shaking a present.


"Why dont we let Zinnia open her gifts first."suggested Keiko.


"WHY HER!"screamed both Yuske and Kuwabara in unison.......wow...they've been speaking in unison a lot lately, havent they?


"Yeah, why me?"asked Zinnia innocently.


"Kid, this may be a complete surprise to you, but you're very special to all of us."said Shizuru. Zinnia blinked.


"I.....I am?"she asked.


"Yes, very."said Kurama holding a present. He kindly handed it to her. "Here, open this one. It's from me."he said. Zinnia slowly took her gift and then stared at it for a while. She looked up at the fox boy.


"Thank you, Kurama."she said before opening it. She carefully pulled off the tape and unfolded the wrapping paper. Once she was done it was still in perfect condition. She gazed upon her gift. "Oh my gosh! A Chia Pet!"she wailed. "I always wanted one!" This chia pet was a new kind. It was SpongeBob. Just picture it, SpongeBob with an afro.


"Im glad you like it." said Kurama smiling.



"Like it?! I LOVE IT! Thank you, Kurama."she said hugging the box which contained her Chia Pet.



"Your most welcome, Zinnia."he replied. Zinnia would of continued her Chia Pet snuggling if Keiko hadnt tapped her on the shoulder. Zinnia looked over her shoulder to see another gift in her face.


"Open this one, Zinnia."started Keiko. "It's from me."Zinnia kindly took the present.


"Um.....thank you, Keiko."she said looking down at the gift. Just as before she carefully opened the gift leaving the wrapping paper in perfect condition revealing the gift. "Yay!"cheered Zinnia holding up her present. "It's that new Missy Elliot Cd I wanted so bad!"Indeed, it was. Missy Elliot's new Cd 'Cookbook'. "I cant wait to listen to it! Thanks Keiko."


"You're very welcome, Zinnia"said the brunette smiling. Now Shizuru squatted down in front of Zinnia with a gift in her hands.


"This one's from me, kid."she said with her cigarette in her mouth. This gift was a small box wrapped up. Big or small, Zinnia still accepted. She took the small present.


"Thank you."said Zinnia. It didnt take long to open up this smaller present. Once she got the wrapping paper off she took the small lid off the both to reveal a metal object with 4 holes in it. She took it out. "Oh wow! I love it! I absolutely love it!............um.........what is it?"she asked turning to Shizuru. Shizuru took the object and slipped four of Zinnia's fingers into the holes.


"These are brass knuckles, Zinnia."she explained. Everyone else sweatdropped. "Now you can really bruise up someone's face in a fight." Zinnia smiled.


"Oh........cool!"she said cheerfully. "Now I teach those bullies who mess with Mitari a really good lesson!"Mitari blushed. "Thanks a whole lot, Shizuru!"


"Dont mention it, kid."she turned to Kuwabara. "Okay, Kazuma, give her your gift."she ordered. Kuwabara nodded.


"Right."he went over to the tree and picked up a gift. He handed it over to Zinnia. "This one's from me."he said casually.


"Thanks, Kuwa."she said taking it. Her nose wiggled. Something excited her. She quickly opened it to reveal......a large meaty dog bone. She took it out. "It's a bone!"she said. Now everyone...excpet Mitari gave Kuwabara glares for giving her such a gift. Kuwabara slowly backed away.


"Wh-what? She's a wolf demon, isnt she? I just thought that-"


"I love it!"outbursted Zinnia. Now everyone turned their attention back to her. She licked it. "Mmm......a good flavor too!"she said happily. "Thanks bunches, Kuwabara!"Kuwabara laughed nervously.


"Your Welcome..."he said.