Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ The Christmas Party Part 3 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Zinnia opened her next present. This one was from Yuske. The wolf's eyes sparkled and shimmered at her gift. She couldnt believe it. it was Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 for PS2 even with the dance mat! "OH MY GOSH! IT'S DDR!"she squealed. She totally tackled Yuske and snuggled him. "THANK YOU, YUSKE! YOU'RE THE GREATEST!" Yuske sweatdropped.


"Uh.....you're welcome, Zinnia."he responded. Zinnia released the spirit detective and hugged the box containing her present.


"I cant wait to play it!"she said excitedly. Kurama chuckled.


"Perhaps we can set it up a little later."he said. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.


"Really? YAY!"


"It gets even better, Zinnia!"said Botan handing her her gift. "Open this one."


"Okay!"she quickly opened up her gift. Her eyes widened. "Dance Dance Revolution Kareoke! And it comes with the microphone!"


"Well, thats quite special."started Keiko. "You got 2 of the lastest DDR games." Hiei stepped forward with a present. It was wrapped rather sloppily. Wrapping up gifts was very fustrating for him. He should of asked Kurama for help. Zinnia tilted her head to one side.


"For me, big brother?"she asked. He nodded and handed her the present. This was probaly the easiest present to open because of the poor quality of wrapping. She simple pulled off the crinkled up wrapping paper to reveal.........a portable dvd player! "WOW!"she never expected to get this from Hiei. "Hiei, this is amazing! How did you-"


"Kurama suggested it."interrupted the fire demon. Zinnia smiled.


"Oh....well, thank you very much, big bro."she hugged him tightly. "I love you so much."Hiei hugged backed.


"Awww......isnt that cute?"teased Yuske. Hiei glared at him still with his sister in his embrace.


"I'll kill you, detective!"he threatened. He let go of Zinnia.


"Zinnia...."called a gentle voice. Zinnia turned around to see Yukina now holding a gift. "This one is from me." Zinnia stared for at her for a second. A gift from her big sister who was unaware of being her big sister. She took it.


"Thank you......Yukina."said Zinnia. She looked down at the present. "I wonder what it is....."she slowly opened it. She took her time pulling off the beautiful dark blue wrapping paper with stars and crescent moons on it. Once she got it all off it was a white box. She took to lid off. Amazed, she gazed at her present. She was speechless.


"What is it, Kid?"asked Shizuru. The wolf held up her present. It was a beautiful red kimono with green sash and a big green bow on the back. . Everyone stared at it in awe.


"This is.......beautiful......"was all she could say.


"I couldnt find anything at the store for you, so I decided to make you something."explained the ice demon.


"You made this, Yukina?"asked Botan. Yukina nodded.


"Yes, I worked very hard on it."it was indeed a work of art. Zinnia neatly put the kimono back into the box.


"Thank you....Yukina...."said Zinnia as tears formed in her eyes. She hugged her. "I really, really love it." She sniffled.


"Dont cry, Zinnia."said Keiko.


"Yes, dot cry. Besides, you still have one gift left."said Kurama turning to Mitari. It was true. Mitari still had to give Zinnia his gift. Now he became nervous.


"Really?"asked Zinnia. "From who?"everyone did an anime fall. Zinnia smiled innocently.


"I.....I have a gift for you."said Mitari holding his present. Zinnia blinked.


"Really, Mitari? That's really nice of you."she kindly took the present. It was a small box wrapped up in red wrapping paper with a green ribbon. "This is really exciting because this is my last present."she said before opening it. After getting off the wrapping paper she carefully pulled the lid off the box. Now Mitari was super nervous.


"I....Im sorry...I couldnt think of anything else to get you and I would of had more money but I got mugged and then-"his rapid speaking was interrupted.


"THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!"shouted Zinnia pulling out her gift. It was a red colored collar with an emerald hanging from it. Now everyone was like this O.O But Zinnia's ears lowered. "Mitari.....this is very nice of you....but.....you didnt have to get me this."she started. "It must of cost a fortune."The blonde blushed.


"It......it was worth it.....for you."it took him a lot of courage to say that. Zinnia smiled and hugged him.


"Thank you so much! You're wonderful!"


"I-I am?"he asked.


"Of course you are! Im so lucky to have great friends! I am truly blessed!"she released him and turn to everyone else. "Thank you so much for all the lovely presents. You guys didnt have to get me anything though....."


"We waned to, Zinnia."said Botan. "You deserved them!"


"Hey Zinnia, why dont you change into your new kimono?"suggested Keiko. Zinnia's wolf ears perked up.


"That's a great idea, Keiko!"she said happily. After picking up Yukina's present she ran upstairs. "Be back in a flash!"