Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Doesnt It Feel Like Christmas? ❯ The Christmas Party Part 5 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Kurama was next to unwrap his gift. He was curious of what Zinnia could have purchased for him. He pulled off the rest of the wrapping to reveal a book. He stared at it in awe. "A book on exotic plants....."he said opening it and flipping through the pages. Zinnia nodded.


"Uh huh! I know how much you love plants so I decided to buy you that book! It just came into the store a week ago. I pre-ordered it."


"Thank you very much, Zinnia. I will read this immediately. I may get ideas for new, powerful attacks."he went over to Zinnia and hugged her tightly.


"Your very welcome, Kurama. Im glad you like it."once Kurama stopped hugging her she turned to Hiei.


"Big Brother, why dont you open your gift now?"she asked Hiei who was sitting on the couch with a wrapped present in his lap. He looked down it.


"Yes.....I have wondered what you could have bought for me."he said before opening up his gift. Everyone else watched. Once he got the paper off he removed the lid from the long box. His eyes widened and were filled with wonder.


"What is it?"asked Botan.


"Yes, what did Zinnia get you?"asked Kurama as well. Hiei slowly reached inside the box and pulled out a sharp, shiney katana.


"A new katana. Interesting."


"Your old one looked kinda beaten up so I bought you this new one from the weapon store. The manager told me to be super careful with it cause its REALLY sharp."explained Zinnia. After hearing this, Hiei ran his finger down the blade. He examined his finger which was now bleeding.


"Yes, it is very sharp."he smirked. "It's perfect."instantly Zinnia had him a loving hug.


"Im so glad you like it, Big Brother!"she snuggled him."I love you bunches!"


"Aww...isnt that cute?"teased Kuwabara. Hiei turned his glare to the carrot-top.


"Would you like to be the first victim of my sword?"he threatened.


"You cant hurt me with that little butter knife, shrimp!"screamed Kuwabara. Now Kurama had to step in.


"Please, please, please, let's not fight. It's Christmas after all."he pleaded. "Let's all just get along." Anyway, there was one last present from Zinnia to be opened. Yukina's.


"Yukina, did you open your gift yet?"asked Zinnia. Yukina shook her head.


"No, not yet. I receive joy just watching my friends open their presents."she said sweetly. Zinnia smiled.


"Well, everyone's already opened their gifts. So its your turn."


"Yeah, Yukina. Open your gift."said Keiko.


"Im dying to know what Zinnia has bought you."said Botan.


"Alright, then."said Yukina. "I wonder what it could be."she began to carefully remove the wrapping paper from her gift.


"Be gentle, its fragile."said Zinnia smiling.


"Yes, I will be." Yukina finished getting off the paper. It revealed an odd shaped box with a handle on it for carrying. She cautiously opened it then looked inside. She gasped.


"What is it?"asked Shizuru. Yukina placed both hands into the box and scooped up her gift. She held it up.


"It's a baby bird!"she wailed. Everyone now had a face like this O.O


"It's a parakeet."said Zinnia. "I know how much you love birds so I decided to buy you one."Now Yukina had tears forming in her eyes.


"Thank you. So much."she said as formed gems began roll off her face. "I hope that when I find my sister that she is as great as you."Zinnia sweatdropped.


"Um....Im sure she will be!"she smiled exposing her fangs. Kurama decided to quickly change the subject.


"Thank you for all the gifts, Zinnia. You are truly sweet."


"Me? No...."said Zinnia looking at the ground. She was so modest. Kurama smiled.


"Yes, you are. Yuske and Kuwabara told me what you did."now her ears flew up in total alert.


"I...I DIDNT DO IT! IT WASNT ME! YOU CANT PROVE THAT!"now she was all hyped. She paused. "Wait......what did I do?"she asked innocently. Kurama blinked.


"You dont know?"Zinnia shook her head 'no'. "Im talking about how you spent money to buy presents for that poor family and a large turkey for their christmas dinner."


"Aww.......it was nothing."said the wolf demon. But Kurama shook his head.


"No, that was really something."he corrected.


"You did that, Zinnia?"asked Keiko. She nodded.


"How sweet of you!"exclaimed Botan.


"You've really given everyone a very merry christmas just like you said you wanted to."said Kurama.


"Well....not yet....not everyone. There's still one gift left."she went over to the tree and picked up a single present.


"Who is that for?"asked Mitari.


"Silly! It's for Youko!"she said happily. She turned to Kurama. "Can you let Youko out? Please? He deserves a merry christmas too."There was a long silence. Kurama smiled.


"I would....but....I ran out of the potion to transform. Im sorry, Zinnia."Zinnia blinked.


"But....you said you can transform without the potion now."she reminded. Kurama's smile disappeared. He sighed.


"Yes, you are correct."


"So you'll transform?"


"Yes....just a minute."he closed his eyes. Mitari gulped. Not again. Agian he had to face the mighty, powerful legendary silver fox demon known as Youko Kurama. What was he gonna do? Even Yuske and Kuwabara feared him. And as for Hiei....if Youko were to kill him Hiei would do nothing to stop him. Kurama's eyes snapped back open. But they were all white. A blue cyclone of smoke formed around his feet and then enulfed him. There was the loud cry of the mighty fox. Everyone watched as the cylclone of smoke swirled around the figure that was suppose to be Kurama. But it soon cleared to reveal the 7ft tall fox demon. His beautiful golden eyes whined as he stared down at Zinnia looking up at him with the present in her hands. He cracked his neck first. He hadnt been out of the uncomfortable Shuichi body for a while. He finally spoke.


"It has been a while, Zinnia."said the fox demon. Zinnia smiled.


"It's so good to see you again, Youko-sama!"she said cheerfully. Youko grinned.


"Likewise."he replied. She held up her present.


"Merry Christmas!"she exclaimed. Youko studied the gift.


"What is this?"he asked.


"It's a christmas present! It's a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ even though many people say that he was really born sometime in fall. But many people think this holiday is all about the presents."Youko kindly took the gift from here.


"My dear, Zinnia.....what could you have purchased me?"he asked before tearing open his present. This was the final present from Zinnia. Everyone wondered what she could of gotten Youko. Perhaps jewels or gold and silver coins. He finished unwrapping his gift to reveal....a soft, silver fox plushie. Not the kind of present expected to be given to a feared fox demon. Youko examined his present. "A stuffed animal."he confirmed.


"I saw it at the store and it made me think about you! So I bought it for you. Isnt it cute?"Youko carefully stuffed the plushie in his toga.


"Quite."he grinned. "Thank you, my wolf."Zinnia's ears wiggled.


"You are very welcome."Youko reached into his beautiful silver haired and rummaged around.


"Now, I have a gift for you."his searching hand came to a halt and pulled out a seed. He gently took Zinnia's hand and placed the seed in it. "When it becomes warm, plant this in the forest. I am sure you will be quite pleased with the result."Zinnia looked at the seed in her hand for a bit but then put in the pocket of her baggy green pants.


"Um...okay. Thanks!"she said happily. Youko placed his hand on her head.


"You are quite welcome, Zinnia." he then noticed the object dangling a few inches above his head. He fingered it. "A rather unique plant......."


"It's called misltoe!"outbursted Botan. "When 2 people are standing under it they have to kiss!"now everyone except Zinnia gave her a a death glare. Excpet Mitari who became nervous. Botan gulped. "Sorry!"she quickly said. Youko gave Zinnia one of his devious smiles.


"A kiss? I'd be delighted."Zinnia turned multiple shades of red as Youko leaned forward bringing his face closer and closer to hers. The wolf demon trembled as she closed her eyes waiting to feel his lips pressed against her own. Youko paused. "Perhaps she isnt quite ready for this yet......"instead, he quickly kissed her forehead. Zinnia stopped trembling and opened one eye.













< br>