Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Don't have a Title yet...hehe ❯ Kira's witchy friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

KiRa'sWitchY FRieNDs…

I hope you guys like it so far. I forgot to disclaim YuYu Hakusho. yeah, sad but true I don't own yu yu hakusho…tear. T_T….anyways. Next morning…

Speech "…"

Thought '…'

Whisper /…/

<<Next morning>>

Kira and Kurama woke up early. Mrs. M was going to check up on her son and Kira after making breakfast.

<Knock knock> "Come in." Kurama called. Mrs. M opened the door to see her son putting his books in his bag. "Good morning sweet heart."

"Good morning mother."

"Breakfast is ready." Kurama closed his backpack and walked out of his room guided by his mother. He gave her a quick peak on her cheek before going down stairs. Mrs. M knocked on Kira's door as soon as she heard 'good morning father' and a 'good morning Suuichi, how are you this morning?'

<Knock Knock>

Kira was in the bathroom cleaning the cut she got from last night. She quickly bandaged it and put on her school jacket, but didn't zip it up. "Come in." Mrs. M came in and closed the door. "Good morning Kira. Did you have a good night sleep?"

Kira smiled, "Yes I did."

"I'm glad. I have something for you."

"What is it?"

Mrs. M took out a piece of old parchment. "It's from your mother. She told me to give it to you when you come to see me."

Kira was about to open it, until the door knocked. She quickly slipped it in her pocket. "Come in." It was Kurama.

"I'm sorry, but if we don't leave now, I won't have time to show you all of your classes." Mrs. M looked at the time.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Kira. You didn't even get to eat your breakfast. Grab a toast on your way out okay."

"Oh it's fine I don't eat breakfast anyways."

"Oh, well then, have a nice day you two." Mrs. M and Mr. M saw them out and watch them walk to school. Mr. M looked at the time. "Oh, I better get to work, good bye, honey." He kissed her on the cheek and left.

<<At Kurama's school>>

Kurama and Kira walked into school. "Pardon me for asking, but…"

"Why am I wearing the guys' uniform?"

"Yes." 'Partially.'

"I don't like skirts or dresses and besides, pants are a lot easier to move in."

They went into the attendance office. The lady at the counter recognized Kurama. "Suuichi, what bring you here this morning?" Then she noticed a new face. "Oh, you must be Kira Kim."

"Yes, I'm here for my schedule."

"Hold on one moment." She didn't have to wait long.

"Here you are. Is Suuichi going to guide you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, nice to have you attend this school. I hope you do your best."

"I will. Thank you." Kira and Kurama left talking.

Her schedule was close to Kurama's but only had 3 classes together.

"Let me see. I have Alg. 2, Chemistry, Hon. English 10, Japanese History, PE and Psychology."

Kurama looked at her schedule. "Well, we have Chemistry, PE and Psychology together. I'll show you to your other classes."

Kira smiled. "Thanks, but I'm kinda sad."

"Why?"

"I can't be on the tennis team cause the season already started."

"Don't worry, you can always join next year."

"I guess, so is the psychology class good at this school."

"Yes, most people find it hard. Our teacher can be a bit confusing."

"Oh, at my old school, my psychology teacher was hard at times but helped me out a lot. Then he had to move to Japan because of his family."

"Oh, you're from America, right?"

"Yeah California."

"Why did you move here?"

"Because my dad has some business here. I missed my friends."

"I would too. Kira…" ((BBBBRRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!))

"Nevermind I'll ask you later." She just nodded and headed to class.

Kurama sat in his seat in his history class. The teacher came in. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Terada." The class said in unison.

"We have a new student joining us." Kurama suddenly felt something familiar. "Come in." The door slid open. Kurama was very surprised. "Welcome Hiei Jaganshi." Hiei bowed. "Nice to meet you all." Some of the girls started whispering, but Hiei could here them perfectly. /He's so adorable./ 'Hn, humans.' "Hiei's family just moved here a month ago and he's into kendo. Any questions for Hiei?" No one said anything. "Okay, Hiei your seat will be next to Suuichi. If you need any help Suuichi will help you."

Hiei walked towards the empty seat next to Kurama. He passed him a note. Hiei opened it. It read, "What are you doing here? Did Koenma send you?" Using telepathy he answered. 'I was forced to come to this place. Koenma narrowed it down to your neighborhood. Yusuke and that baka is also here.'

'Oh I see.'

'Did you figure out anything?'

'Actually I have. Her name's Kira Kim and she moved here from California.'

'Then she's the one that we're looking for.'

'I'm still not sure. There is no energy of any kind emitting from her. Maybe there's another.' Hiei was listening to Mr. Terada talk about the feudal era.

'I can't believe they teach you this junk here.'

'Where are Yusuke and Kwabara?'

'They're in English class.'

'What classes did you get?'

'Every class you have.'

Kira was in her Alg.2 class and just her luck. Her first day in class and it's a test day. The teacher, Mr. Hunt, asked her to do her best. 'I'll try.' She looked at her paper. It was on quadratic equations and synthetic substitution. 'Oh I remember these…vaguely.' Kira started on her test, she had doubts on how it was done, but started getting back into it. When the test ended, Mr. Hunt introduced a new lesson on factoring and solving polynomial equations. 'weee…This is so much fun. (sigh)'

After the bell, Kira met Kurama at Chemistry with his friend, Hiei. Chemistry wasn't that fun. Kira was behind. 'Grr…of all the subjects, I'm behind in chemistry. Huff, I should have gotten Miss Tank fired or blow her into bits.' (A/N: Miss Tank was Kira's Chemistry teacher in California. The problem was that Miss Tank wasn't the best teacher.) Hiei had read her mind. 'Heh, how entertaining.'

It was finally snack. Kira was soooo relieved. 'This class always drags.' Kurama interrupted her thought. "Come on Kira." She finished packing her thing. "I'm coming." Kurama and Hiei were waiting outside with two other boys. One tall with hair like Elvis and one shorter with hair slick back like Fonzy. "Hey Suuichi, whose Elvis and Fonzy?" Yusuke and Kuwabara growled at her. Hiei just let out a small laugh. "This is Yusuke and that's Kuwabara."

"Hey." Yusuke greeted.

"Hey." Kuwabara greeted, then he looked at what she was wearing.

"Hey, I'm Kira." She smiled.

"Why are you wearing the guy's uniform?" He questioned.

"Is there a law that says I can't wear boy's uniform?"

"No but…"

"Then who cares."

"Man, you're just as bad as hamster legs over here?" Kuwabara made a face at Hiei. "Hmph." Kira just laughed. "Whatever, I don't' care." Then she turned her Kurama. "Suuichi you have the most interesting friends. They remind me of my own."

"Oh and who are they?"

"Naomi, Nelson and Vivian. Hiei reminds me of Nelson very much."

"Is he as reserved as Hiei?"

"Yes, but she's not vertically challenged." Kira laughed. He glared.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Kira could tell he wasn't pleased with the comment she made. "Sorry, I just miss my friends. We've been through so much."

Kurama was getting curious. "What…" (((BBBBRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGG))

"It's okay Suuichi, we still have lunch."

"Alright, see you guys." and they split to class.

Kira loved English class; it was so funny hearing English with heavy accents. 'Such FOBs.' She couldn't help but laugh a little. 'This is so hilarious.' After English she went to her history class and saw that Yusuke and Kuwabara have the same class. She sat next to them and listened to the teacher. During the middle of a lecture a note flew onto her desk. She opened it. Hey you wanna come with us to get some burgers! -Yusuke&Kuwabara- They were both grinning. Kira smiled and nodded, then turned her head to the clock; it was two minutes til the bell, so she packed her things.

At lunch Hiei and Kurama were at a table under a big green tree and the others joined them. "Hey guys!" Yusuke shouted with Kuwabara and Kira talking and laughing. Hiei looked away and Kurama waved. They all sat down and started eating. Some snotty cheerleaders came over to Suuichi. Kira was sitting next to him. "Hey Suuichi, we were wondering if you could tutor us in Chemistry?" Kira loathed cheerleaders. When they got close to her she moved away onto the other side of the table. 'Ugh…I lost my appetite.' Hiei let out a small laugh. Suuichi declined the tutoring, but said he'd help them right now. Yusuke was getting jealous, but Kuwabara came over and sat next to Kira. She was sitting far away as possible. "What's wrong?" Kuwabara asked.

"Ugh…it's disgusting. Look at them swarming around him like flies."

Hiei and Kurama felt strange energy pass by; suddenly from the back three familiar voices spoke. "Kira that isn't such a nice thing to say."

"Leave it alone, you know she never listens."

"Yeah, she's always saying what on her mind." Kira's eyes widened with surprised. She turned around and saw Naomi, Nelson and Vivian. Tears of joy came down her face as she ran up to them with a great big hug. Kurama smiled as Yusuke and Kuwabara 'awwwed' at the sight. "How did you guys get here?" Kira asked.

/Through Naomi's portal./ Vivian whispered.

"WHAT!?!What if someone sees you guys?"

"Well scream that loud and your buddies will get suspicious." Nelson stated as she looked around and glared at the cheerleaders. Naomi noticed two things wrong. "Kira."

"Yes."

"Didn't I say no boys or greasy foods?" Kira was getting scared.

"(gulp) yes."

"All your friends are boys and your eating a greasy philly! Do know how many calories and cholesterols those things have. You're just asking for a heart attack!!"

Everyone eyes grew big and the cheerleader left in fear of Nelson's glare. Hiei was enjoying this. "Naomi calm down." Vivian cried. Naomi took a deep breath and let it out. Then she took out two bottles of green liquid. Kira's face grimaced and she ran behind Kurama as Naomi came closer. "Kira, come out here." Kira hid behind Kurama. "No." Kurama was also getting a little freaked.

"Kira this is for your own good." Nelson went behind and lifted her from the back of the collar. "Nelson, let go!"

"It's for your own good." Kira started to cry. Vivian stood in between Hiei and Kuwabara and watched Kira drink the green liquid. "EWWW!! What is that stuff?!" Kuwabara exclaimed.

"That's Naomi's veggie drink. It's good for you but taste nasty." Vivian made a grimacing face as Kira finished the second bottle.

At the moment Kira finished. "Blah, water, water, water, water, water!" She ran to a water fountain. Vivian just started laughing, Nelson smiled and Naomi let out a sigh. "It's good to see her again." Nelson commented. Kurama went up to them. "So you're Kira's friends?"

"Yes." Vivian replied.

Then Kuwabara opened his mouth. "You guys wanna come with Kira and us for a burger?"

Yusuke elbowed his side. Nelson was suspicious. "We'd love to…" Vivian smiled.

"But we can't." Nelson stated. She could sense strange energy from all 4 of them.

Suddenly Kira came back. "So I guess everyone's getting acquainted." Lunch was about to end. Vivian ran up to her. "We have to go now!" Naomi came up to her and gave her a hug too. "If those boys try anything funny just call and we'll be there in a heart beat and eat your veggies." Kira smiled. "Okay, okay. I will." Nelson was the last one. She gave her a hug and whispered. /Take care, and be careful. We'll come visit./ Kira felt uneasy when Nelson said that. She just nodded.

When her friends were about to leave, all of a sudden a black force field formed around Kira and her friends. Yusuke and the gang got on their feet. "What's happening?!" Kuwabara screamed, slightly scared.

"That's what I want to know." Yusuke answered. Rapidly a black figure appeared. "Hahahaha, you witches will have a hard time getting out of my trap!"

"What?!"Kuwabara & Yusuke exclaimed. Kurama and Hiei were also surprised. 'So it was her.' All their surroundings froze, time has stopped. The black figure noticed that Yusuke and the others weren't affected. "What is this? Why are you 4 not affected?" Kurama and Hiei became aware of who it was. It was one of Belthazar's officials.

"How rude." Light bursted through the black orbs revealing the 4 girls. Kira smirked, "You shouldn't underestimate us so easily, Valcar." Valcar growled.

"Grr…You're just like your mother." Kira glared at him. Nelson, Naomi and Vivian ran next to her. "Let this battle begin." Valcar smirked.

Okay, this is the stop point!!!! I hope you guys like it. Don't worry for people who don't like OC coupling. None of them are going to get coupled up. well maybe one, but that's it. well please read and review I accept all comments, criticisms, opinions & etc. see ya!