Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Deals ❯ Lesson 2: Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: *grin* New story!
Kurama: You should really wok on finishing the ones you've already started.
Aya: Oh, shut up. I'm almost done with Broken Reflection, thanks very much.
Hiei: Hn.
Yukina: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho at all. Nada.
Warnings: This is a YAOI/SHOUNEN AI fic! Don't like, don't read! It's Hiei (dominant) Kurama (submissive). Mentions of YusukexKeiko, KoenmaxBotan, KuwabaraxYukina and JinxTouya. OOCness: oblivious Kurama, seductive Hiei, and large amounts of evil aspirations by the others!
 
Lesson 2: Secrets Are Meant To Be Kept
 
"Okay, seeing as how you...well, how do I put it?" Yusuke asked, thinking a bit. "How I love the fox." Hiei stated flatly. "Yeah, how you love--whoa, hold on, LOVE him?! Jeez, and I was thinking crush..." Yusuke mumbled. Hiei glared at him. "Well, whatever. Anyway, I'm gonna help you get him!" Yusuke announced. Hiei froze.
 
"What? Not just me, I'm gonna get everyone in on it!" Yusuke said happily. Hiei's left eye twitched. "No." Hiei said flatly. He then abruptly turned around, and was about to leave before Yusuke grabbed his arm. "Hold up!! C'mon, it ain't bad!! And besides, if you don't agree, I'll walk right in there and tell Kurama you love him!" Yusuke threatened.
 
In a flash, Hiei's katana was against his throat, and Hiei was glaring murderously at him. "Don't-you-dare." Hiei gritted out. Yusuke smirked. "Try me." Yusuke replied smugly. "Yusuke?! Hiei?!" Botan squealed from behind them. They snapped their heads around, Hiei never losing his grip, to see Botan, Shizuru, Keiko, and Kuwabara. "What are you two doing?! Hiei, release Yusuke right now!!" Botan yelped. Hiei growled, and looked back at Yusuke. He sheathed his katana and grunted.
 
"What's up with shrimp?" Kuwabara asked. Hiei glared venomously at him, then them, and then decided to growl. "Aw, he's just a little prickly that I found out his secret!" Yusuke grinned. Everyone hushed and stared intently at Yusuke. Hiei went from growling to muttering. "What...secret?" Botan inquired. "Oh, nothing too big." Yusuke replied, mischevious. "Spit it out already." Shizuru said, taking a puff from her cigarette. "Oh, Hiei just happens to be in love with Kurama." Yusuke replied coolly.
 
"Oh. Is that all?" Botan said happily. A few minutes passed. "WHAT?!!!" they all yelled in disbelief. Yusuke smirked. Hiei went back to glaring. "Well, that was unexpected." Keiko murmured. Botan nodded in agreement. "Really? It was pretty obvious to me." Shizuru commented. Hiei twitched. "So, you guys gonna help me get his love interest, or are you gonna stand around?" Yusuke proposed. The girls nodded eagerly, and Kuwabara shifted from one foot to the other.
 
"I dunno, Urameshi, Kurama's pretty smart. He'll likely figure it out..." Kuwabara muttered. "If you help Hiei get Kurama, then he'll be more preoccupied with foxy then Yukina." Yusuke offered, earning a glare from Hiei. "I'm in!" Kuwabara said hurriedly. "In what?" a soft, alto voice asked behind him. They turned to see Kurama and Yukina looking quizzically at them. "Uh...in for the arcade! What about you two?!" Yusuke lied, grinning. Yukina smiled. "Arcade? Sounds fun! What is it?" she asked. "Blinking lights, loud sounds, and baka ningens everywhere." Hiei muttered. Kurama smiled. "Whatever you want." he said, walking up next to Hiei. "Alright, we're off!!" Botan chirped nervously.
 
*~Later~~*
 
After the arcade, they decided to go home. "Well, thank you for the wonderful time. Goodbye." Kurama said. "See you tomorrow, foxy!" Yusuke said. Kurama looked at Hiei. "Hiei, will you be staying at my house tonight?" Kurama asked. Hiei froze. "Actually, we need him for, uh....decorations!!" Yusuke announced.
 
Kurama quirked an eyebrow. "Decorations? For what?" Kurama asked. "Koenma's surprise party!!" Botan chipped in. Everyone (but Yukina and Kurama) nodded in agreement. "Would you like me to help--" Kurama began, but was cut short by Keiko. "No no no! Shiori will be worried if you don't go home right away!!" Keiko said. Kurama shrugged. "Alright then. Call if you need my assistance. Goodbye Hiei, everyone." Kurama said, and turned and walked away.
 
They sighed in relief. "Koenma's birthday party?" Shizuru asked after a minute. Botan giggled nervously. "It was the only excuse I could think of." Botan explained. "Well, anyway, we should explain to Yukina what's going on." Keiko said. They nodded, and Yukina looked confused. "You see, Hiei here is in love with fox boy, so we're trying to get them together." Yusuke explained. "Oh!" Yukina said. "Hiei-san, I would be glad to help you in your cause!" Yukina said sweetly. "Great! And Koenma's got no choice but helping us, so that's everyone." Yusuke said.
 
They went over to Genkai's temple. "Well, any plans?" Yusuke asked. "We could always get him drunk and have Hiei take advantage of him." Shizuru said slyly. Everyone nearly choked. "We're not going for a one night stand!" Yusuke snapped. "Then I guess that means aphrodisiac is out of the question." Keiko mumbled. Everyone stared at her, surprised. "What?" she asked innocently. "Riiiight....I think we need a better plan." Yusuke muttered.
 
"Maybe we could have everyone flirt with Hiei until Kurama gets jealous!" Botan offered. "No, it wouldn't seem right if Hiei just takes it." Yusuke said. Hiei began twitching. "Maybe....maybe we could have Hiei-san be more romantic and sexy! Like...being shirtless during training, and being sweet and sexy to Kurama-kun!" Yukina said. Everyone stared at her. "Yukina...that's a great plan!" Yusuke grinned. "Yeah, and we could somehow have Hiei living with Kurama!" Kuwabara said. "And we'll get him a new wardrobe!" Botan squealed. "We'll teach him how to eat fruits seductively, make harmless little advances..." Shizuru began. "Oo! Maybe even have Hiei write Kurama little love notes and put him in his lunch for school!" Keiko added.
 
Hiei was listening intently. This was actually a pretty good plan! "But how do we get Hiei to move in with Kurama?" Keiko asked. Everyone was silent, until Hiei grunted. "Leave that to me. I can deal with that obstacle." Hiei said. Yusuke grinned. "Great! Keiko, Yukina, you're in charge of clothing! Shizuru, you teach him the sexy fruit and being romantic part! Botan, get the decorations for Koenma's birthday party, and we'll activate the plan then!" Yusuke said. "And what makes you the leader?!" Kuwabara scoffed. "Because I said so. You and me are going to have to keep foxy occupied until the party." Yusuke said to Kuwabara. Hiei grunted.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aya: Review pleez! ^^