Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Deals ❯ Lesson #4: Never Get Locked In a Closet with a Fire Demon ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: new chappy! Jeez, you reviewers are so pushy!! *begins to cry*
Kurama: -.- ignore her.
Aya: Anyway, this one's bit short! I know! I am SOOO sorry! Please don't kill me!! I have my whole yaoi-filled life ahead of me!! >.<;;
 
Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any other merchandise mentioned in this fic.
 
 
 
Lesson #4: Never Get Locked In a Closet with a Demon
 
 
Kurama squirmed uncomfortably in the corner of the small, narrow closet. How come Botan and Koenma get the walk-in?! Kurama thought to himself. "If you would just sit over here by me normally, it wouldn't be so uncomfortable." Hiei said, breaking him out of his thoughts. Kurama shot Hiei an uneasy glance, receiving a fanged smirk.
 
"You just stay there and I'll stay here in this nice little corner." Kurama said, attempting to back up further. Hiei shook his head in amusement.
 
*~~~*
 
Botan and Koenma were sitting next to each other, shoulder-to-shoulder. "Soooo....how do think Kurama and Hiei are going?" Botan asked. Koenma shrugged. "It seems rather quiet, so the others must be listening in on them." he said. Botan nodded.
 
"So Koenma-sama...um...." Botan started. Koenma raised an eyebrow at her, pushing back a loose bang of brown hair. Botan blushed. "Uhhh...why do you think they put us in a closet together?" Botan asked. At that, Koenma blushed.
 
A minute of silence. "I have no idea." he said, a little unsure. Both laughed nervously.
 
*~~~*
 
"What do you think they're doing?" Keiko asked, as she poured herself another cup of non-spiked fruit punch. "Knowing Hiei, probably making out." Yusuke said, smirking. "If only it were that simple." Shizuru drawled, the room suddenly starting to spin.
 
"I hope Hiei-kun gets Kurama-kun! They'd make such a cute couple!" Yukina piped up. Kuwabara, a bit green, nodded.
 
*~~~*
 
"But what if I get cold?" Hiei asked after a minute of silence. He now had four minutes left with the kitsune, according to the game rules. Kurama snorted. "You're a fire demon Hiei; you don't get cold." he stated.
 
Hiei smirked seductively, inching a little closer. "Then let's see how hot I can get..." Hiei purred. Kurama blushed, although it was hard to see in the dark. Hiei caught it with the faint glow of light underneath the closet doors, and smirked wider.
 
I don't think he can get any hotter. Inari, those pants are so turning me on--ack! No! Bad thought, bad thoughts! Can't think of best friend that way! Kurama mentally scolded himself. Hiei's smirk grew, and Kurama paled. Hiei had read his thoughts..?
 
"Yes, fox, I did. So you do like the outfit." Hiei stated, only an inch or two away from the flustered kitsune. Kurama suddenly found it harder to breathe. Hiei found it increasingly difficult not to jump him and rip his clothes off.
 
Hiei was now only inches from Kurama's face, looking deep into emerald orbs. "Kurama..." Hiei said, and drew a bit closer. Kurama could not escape, and just when their lips were about to touch...
 
"Our time's up!!!!" Kurama shouted, sliding open the closet door and leaping out. Hiei sat there, wide-eyed, hair slightly out of place, in surprise. When it finally registered Kurama had escaped, he started a nice long mental list of curses.
 
*~~~*
 
"Damn, Hiei, what'd you do to him?" Yusuke asked, as the circle of people sat in the center. A certain red-headed kitsune, however, was in the corner, muttering something about 'spiked fruit punch and the effects it has on homicidal fire demons'.
 
Hiei snorted. "Nothing! I got a little close, and the fox goes all baka-like on me! Unlike him, I wasn't holed up in the warm spot of the closet. I was right next to the vent!" Hiei said. Kurama's expert hearing heard this, along with the slight trace of hurt in his friend's voice. A huge pang of guilt struck him.
 
"You were next to the vent?" Kurama asked, suddenly next to Yusuke. Half of the group jumped, the other half were used to it. Hiei nodded, shooting a little glare at him. Kurama frowned. "It sure didn't sound like you were next to a vent..." Kurama said. Hiei 'hn'ed.
"Gomen nasai, Hiei." Kurama apologized. Hiei shrugged and 'hn'ed. "Well, anyway, aren't we forgetting something?" Yukina asked. The group looked around, confused. "I sure don't notice anything different..." Kuwabara remarked.
 
*~~~*
 
In a walk-in closet several rooms away, Botan and Koenma were cuddled together on the floor, fast asleep.
 
*~~~*
 
"Let's go home. We'll clean everything up later, Genkai-san!" Keiko said, bowing slightly. The older woman nodded, continuing to walk down the hallway. The others agreed, and Hiei vanished. Yusuke and Keiko took off together, and Kuwabara stayed, seeing as Shizuru was passed out drunk on the floor. Kurama strayed behind, however.
 
"Is something wrong, Kurama-kun?" Yukina asked. Kurama shook his head, smiling. "No. Goodnight, Yukina-chan." Kurama said, walking on to the porch. He sent one last lingering look to the closet him and Hiei had been in. The closet with no vent.
 
*~~~~*
Aya: Review pleez!