Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Deals ❯ Lesson #5: Don't Play With Your Food ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya: Again with the demands!! Well, at least I'm glad you guys like it! Continue to review!!
Kurama: Now my family is starting to turn on me. And why is Hiei always seme with you?!!
Aya: I can't help it if you look more girly!!
Hiei: Hn. Ignore the baka fox. I will always be seme.
Aya: Riiiight…not that I don't mind uke Hiei, but I just happen to favor uke Kurama.
 
And for all u people ho don't know what seme and uke are, it's: seme: dominant (on top), uke: submissive (on bottom).
 
Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any other merchandise mentioned in this fic.
 
 
 
Lesson #5: Don't Play With Your Food
 
 
Kurama stared blankly at his cup of tea. There was a small cough from across the table. It was ignored. A few more minutes of staring passed. Another cough, now louder in volume. Again, it was ignored.
 
"ONIISAAAAANNN!!" Kaasan is trying to get your ATTENTION!!" Shuiichi screamed right in Kurama's ear. Kurama jumped a bit, green eyes wide. He settled a bit, pouting slightly.
 
"Is there something you want to talk about, Shuuichi?" Shiori asked from her spot in front of the sink. "No, 'kaasan." Kurama replied out of pure instinct. Shiori put a hand on her hip. "Tell me or I'll release an army of weed lyphids (?) on your rose garden." she threatened. His eyes widened in horror. "You wouldn't." he gasped. She smirked. Shuiichi snickered.
 
Kurama sighed in defeat. How could he refuse his mother? "My friends have been acting strangely. At Koenma's party, they locked me and a good friend of mine in a closet for a game. And I swear that the bottle was rigged." Kurama said. Shuiichi smirked. "So they locked you in a closet with a friend? Is she hot?" Shuiichi asked. Shiori glared at Shuiichi warningly.
 
"My friend is male." Kurama said. Shuiichi's eyes widened in shock. Then realization dawned on him. He looked back at his 'older brother' to still see a look of confusion. He couldn't help but snicker. Shuuichi was smart, but sometimes he was just too dense. Shuiichi, no longer able to control himself, landed on the ground laughing. Kurama raised an eyebrow, and Shiori had apparently just realized what Shuiichi had and Kurama hadn't. She smiled.
 
"Don't worry about it too much, Shuuichi. I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later. Now off with you! Yusuke-san called and told me to tell you to meet at Keiko's ramen shop. Honestly, you kids hang out at the weirdest paces. First a shrine, now a ramen shop!" she sighed dramatically.
 
Kurama rolled his eyes in good humor, before pecking her cheek. He gave one last look to the teary-eyed Shuiichi (who had calmed down but was still snickering) before leaving. Shiori tsk'ed at her youngest son. "Now, Shuiichi, be nice. Shuuichi just...needs some time to sort things out." she said. Shuiichi giggled. "Great. And when he finally realizes what's going on, he'll be in a wedding gown!" he said. Shiori's eyes widened a bit, before she started laughing. "Shuiichi!!"
 
*~~~~*
 
Kurama walked through the doors of Keiko's family ramen shop, glad that he was able to walk here alone. He needed some time to sort things out. But no matter how he tried, he could not find a logical answer for Hiei's behavior that night, other than he was drunk. So Kurama continued to believe in this false theory, until he nearly died of lack of oxygen as he walked into the shop.
 
A lot of their gang was there, including the Reikai Tentai, Botan, Keiko, and Yukina. Kurama's eyes immediately landed on Hiei when he walked in, causing the quick lack of breath. Hiei was wearing tight, tight black leather pants, a see-thru black tank top with fishnet sleeves.
 
Kurama began to cough, which surprised everyone there, because they didn't even notice him enter. "Oi, Kurama! What's wrong, buddy?" Yusuke asked, patting him on the back. Kurama shook his head, slightly dazed. "A cup of water would be nice." Kurama said. Before he could actually finish the statement, Hiei handed him a glass of water. "Um...arigatou." Kurama said.
 
He eyed the drink uneasily, wondering if it was his turn to get the spiked drink. And yes, he still clung to that pathetic theory.
 
Once everyone had settled, they placed their orders. Kurama glanced at Hiei, who was stretching in a very *koff* sexy way. Hiei smirked at him. "What's wrong, baka kitsune?' he asked. Kurama, realizing he had been staring, blushed and shook his head.
 
What is wrong with me?!! Kurama wondered. Hiei smirked. He had no idea courting Kurama could be so much fun! "So what's with the sudden change in clothing?" Kurama asked. Not that I'm complaining... Kurama added in thought. Hiei shrugged carelessly. "Ningens just pass me off as "Goth" now." he said. Kurama snorted something and Hiei raised an eyebrow.
 
"Here's your food, guys." Keiko said, handing Kurama a small bowl of soup and Hiei a bowl of fruit. Kurama dared to glance up as Hiei ate. His eyes locked with ruby ones. Hiei picked a banana, seemingly random to the ones who do not know what's going on in his head, and peeled it. Kurama's eyes were drawn to the graceful motion. Hiei, sure he had Kurama's attention, bit the tip off the banana. Kurama's eyes widened.
 
Hiei nibbled on the top, before taking some of it into his mouth. Kurama was blushing furiously. Hiei slowly at the moist part of the banana. Kurama was watching, blushing furiously and completely forgetting his soup. Unbeknownst to him, there was a hushed group of onlookers, who were now completely satisfied with the current events.
 
Once Hiei had finished his banana, he picked up a cherry. Kurama's eyes widened. Bad hentai thoughts! Bad hentai thoughts! his mind chanted, as Hiei sucked and ate the cherry. Hiei, amazingly, had kept his eyes locked on the kitsune throughout the little show. He inwardly smirked. Kurama was adorable when he blushed like that!
 
As Hiei was about to reach for a grape, one thought flashed through Kurama's mind: I want Hiei to jump me, tear my clothes off, and screw me senseless. Unluckily for Hiei, he missed that thought, as he swallowed the grape. All of a sudden Kurama jumped up, blushing brighter than before (if that was possible), and headed for the door.
 
"Kurama! Where are you going?!" Yusuke asked. "I-I need some fresh air!!" he said hurriedly, walking out. As soon as the door closed, everyone in the ramen shop was smirking. "Phase 2 completed! On to phase 3!" Botan said hurriedly. Yusuke grinned. "Make sure to be extra polite, Hiei. You don't want to scare Shiori." he snickered. Hiei snorted, but smirked. "Good thing Hatanaka and Shuiichi moved in, or I wouldn't be able to share a room with the baka fox." he said. "Careful, you're not in yet." Keiko said, but was smiling.
 
Hiei's smirk widened, showing a fang. "Yet." he repeated.
*~~~~*
Aya: Review pleez!