Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Enma's Torment Theatre ❯ The Lemon-Flavored Mission! Are You Happy? ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Enma’s Torment Theatre
Episode Five: The Lemon-Flavored Mission! Am I Happy?
Story: Demon Love
Story By: Super Sailor star (Thank you, from both Rose and I.)
MSTed by: Rose Thorne and Chrissy Sky
Rating: NC-17. I went for broke and wrote a lemon.
Disclaimer: No insult or injury were meant in the making of the fic. We just did it for fun.

Notes: I didn’t originally want a lemon. Mostly because my cousin reads these. She doesn’t like Yaoi. But, I figured, this is my fic and I’m going to write it however I chose. Besides, hopefully, she won’t read this one. ^^;

So I wrote it, and Rose revised it and it’s a lot better than I had it before. So thank her! ^_^

Again, there is a LEMON this chapter, and it’s not in the fic. It’s mine and Rose’s. (Mostly Rose’s.)

*

As clichéd as it may have sounded, the day started out with the sun shining brightly through the window. The birds were singing cheerfully, as if to express through song just how lovely the day was.

Hiei woke up because of the light. It shined right in his eyes and no matter how much he tried to bury himself deeper into the confines of the body next to him, he couldn’t block it. Besides, after that he realized he was next to *somebody*, so he had to wake up and remember who it was.

Though it shouldn’t have taken much to obtain his answer. But then, perhaps he was still tired.

And that too was strange. He never remembered sleeping this deeply in his life.

How strange.

He looked up and moved away slightly to get a better look at the sleeping young man. A strand of red hair fell along the Youko’s nose, moving slightly when he breathed.

Kurama.

Hiei felt a smile tug on the edge of his lips.

“And what are you smiling about so early in the morning?” asked his new lover, not even bothering to open an eye.

Hiei frowned at him. “I thought you were sleeping, baka imp.” Kurama usually slept so heavily. Not as bad as Yuusuke after a round of training with Genkai, though.

Kurama opened his eyes finally. “Well, I suppose it’s too late to say ‘good morning’ huh?”

The hands still holding his waist tightened. Hiei’s smile got a little wider and he reached out to touch Kurama’s hair. “I was smiling because I knew that this wasn’t a dream.”

“Oh?” Kurama, being who he was, noticed that the two of them had no clothes on. Instinct called this a time to play coy and flirt. Maybe he could entice his love into fooling around before he had to go to school. Damn Mondays.

What he wouldn’t give to stay in bed with Hiei all day…

Hiei watched the fox spirit carefully. It didn’t take a ton of bricks to tell him what the redhead was up to. “Kurama…” He leaned in closer, touching the other’s face tenderly. So many things said in that voice than just the name of his heart; a want, need, wish, newborn happiness, trust, and love.

It touched Kurama so much it, well, had a very positive response on his libido. He smiled predatorily and rolled to so he lay on top of the smaller Youkai. “Yes, Hiei?”

Teasing. The fox was teasing him at a time like this. Hiei pulled Kurama’s head down and kissed him. No time for talking anyway.

The kiss started soft, alike what they’d shared the night before, though it soon morphed into passion. Kurama slipped his tongue into the Fire Demon’s mouth and began to explore before Hiei battled back to make his way into *his* mouth. Hiei wrapped his arms around Kurama, holding them together as close as possible.

Kurama was rubbing himself against Hiei’s leg, for friction, when there was a patter at the window. They both paused as if frozen.

It wouldn’t be…

Couldn’t be…

Hiei moved red hair out of his line of vision and looked at the window. There was Botan, on her oar, her face bright red with embarrassment.

It was.

Shit.

“Kurama, it’s her.”

“I know. Just ignore her.”

“I can’t. I want to kill her.”

Kurama just laughed, though he was slow on removing himself from his partner. “Well, it was nice while it lasted. Want to share a shower?”

“Uh.” Hiei blushed. “No. You go first.”

Kurama smiled knowingly and got up all the way, not caring if the ferry girl saw him. He was rather miffed with her anyway, at the moment.

Hiei watched, once again, as a naked Kurama made his way to the bathroom. He groaned into the pillow loudly. Botan had disappeared from the window, probably hiding herself.

*

Botan arrived with Hiei and Kurama in tow at Yuusuke’s house. Hiei, being himself, broke in through the window.

And saw that Yuusuke was reading.

Considering this an appropriate time to laugh, he did. “Well, Yuusuke, I was wondering if you read anything outside the theatre.”

“Uh!” Yuusuke jumped and quickly hid whatever he was reading under his pillow. “Hey, Hiei. You could use the door or something, you know.”

Hiei snorted. “That’s what Kurama keeps telling me.” He flitted over to the pillow and grabbed the book. Yuusuke, being just as fast, chased after him. Kurama and Botan were in the living room waiting for them.

Hiei sat on the couch next to Kurama, and if anyone said he did so in order to have protection from Yuusuke he would kill them for sure.

“Hiei, give that back now!” Yuusuke ordered, bearing down on the Fire Demon.

With a thief’s skill, he passed the book behind his back to Kurama without moving visibly. “Give what back?”

“The book! Give it!”

Kurama saw the attention focused on Hiei clearly so he pulled the book out slightly to look at the title. “Fake?! Yuusuke, you’re reading Fake?”

Yuusuke blushed. “Uh, well, it’s interesting, and -”

Botan was tapping her foot, waiting impatiently. “Time to go, boys. Come on. Out. Now. To the theatre.” She directed the three of them out of the house. Atsuko stared after from the kitchen, wondering just what her son and his friends were up to today…

*

Koenma tried to explain. “What you are doing today is called a crossover.”

“Joy,” Yuusuke muttered. “Couldn’t this wait until, oh, this weekend?”

“My father found this fic and just couldn’t stand to wait,” explained the Junior God sheepishly.

Yuusuke and Kuwabara rolled their eyes.

“Crossover?” Hiei repeated.

“It’s a combination of two or more fandoms,” Kurama explained. “Take for example the most popular: Gundam Wing and Sailor Moon.”

Hiei frowned deeply. “It sounds stupid.”

“A lot of things are stupid to you,” Yuusuke said, smiling. Apparently the Fake incident this morning had been more or less forgotten. After all, it was just reading material, right?

Right?

Hiei smirked.


- Theatre -

[Sitting from left to right, as per usual: Kuwabara, Yuusuke, Hiei, and Kurama.]

Hiei: I still think this crossover idea is stupid.
Kurama: I don’t like Alternative Universes. For some odd reason, they just irritate me.
Yuusuke: I don’t like Self Insertions.
Kurama: Most people don’t.
Kuwa: I don’t like any of this.
Hiei: I hate to agree with the idiot, but neither do I.
Kurama: [shrugs] All I can say is that some aren’t so bad.
Kuwa: Here it comes.
Yuusuke: [Mil Varna] Ukyu, here we go!
Kurama: [singing] A beauty and the beast/ adrift together in space/ They embrace ice and fire/ coexisting side by side… [The opening song for Maze: The Mega-Burst Space.]

>Raye looked up, sighing.

Kurama: Ah, a fan of the dub I see.
Yuusuke: AHH! DiC! Everybody run!
Kuwa: [hides behind seat] IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!
Hiei: [evil grin] If you think that burns...
Kurama: Now, Hiei...

>The once clear blue sky was now filled with dark black clouds.

Kurama: One hopes that black is dark...
Yuusuke: Then Gorgeous in his new demi-armor appeared in the sky...
Kuwa: Or some other bad guy in anime. Doesn't matter, same entrance.
Hiei: Who?
Kurama: Gorgeous. From Maze: The Mega-Burst Space. Insane. Did evil in the name of his own beauty. May or may not have slept with his older brother, Chic.
Yuusuke: Does this mean we have another anime to show him?
Kurama: ... It's kind of like Slayers, Hiei.
Hiei: Oh shit...

>Pulling her red coat closer to her, Raye continued on.

Hiei: Dying.
Yuusuke: Eh?
Hiei: Her coat is red. Blood, right?
Kurama: My hair is red. Doesn't mean I'm bleeding.
Yuusuke: Yeah, but we can always hope that she has enough fashion sense to know that a red coat is not her color.
Kurama: And Minako's color isn't green, but it doesn't stop her from wearing that ugly green and yellow dress during Stars...
Yuusuke: True...

>Raye Hino was in town taking a vacation during her summer break. The rain suddenly began pouring down in turrets.

Yuusuke: Turrets?? Guns? Huh?
Kurama: I think she meant "torrents".
Hiei: Too bad... The fic could be over already.
Yuusuke: [smirks] Since this is a crossover, let's give Spike Spiegel a call and see what we can arrange.
Kuwa: At least it'd be more interesting if we did...

>Cursing herself for not bringing an umbrella, Raye searched her surroundings for shelter. There was no shelter in sight except for a large house standing alone on the hilltop.

Kuwa: I thought she was in a town…
Yuusuke: Random setting change. And why is she heading toward the Lone Spooky Mansion? Has she no intelligence?
Hiei: This is like a bad scary movie.
Kurama: Ugh. Don't remind me.
Yuusuke: Oh come on! Nightmare on Elmstreet wasn't that bad!
Kurama: Says you.

>Running Raye didn't care to look up at the shadow moving amongst the trees.

Kuwa: Moron. Another scary movie thing...
Hiei: If the shadow is who I think it is...
Kurama: Comma after "running." Oh, and it probably is. Knowing fics these days. Besides, you're the only "shadow" I know of.
Yuusuke: Be afraid. Be VERY afraid... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>As she reached the edge of the woods, it leapt with a tremendous yell grabbing onto Raye

Hiei: Good. It can't be me. I'm not dumb enough to announce my attack like that.
Kurama: Remember how badly they mutilate your character?
Hiei: Ugh... I didn't need to be reminded of that...
Kuwa: Reading bed-time stories no longer interest you?
Hiei: Moron. These would cause normal people nightmares.

>Hiei leapt from the tree startling the girl's attacker.

Hiei: Okay, so it wasn't me. Where'd I come from, then?
Yuusuke: Well, I'm betting that you and Kurama were experimenting with trees...
Kurama: Ouch!
Hiei: What?
Kurama: Mental image. [hits Yuusuke]
Hiei: Ick...
Kuwa: I really didn't need that thought!!

>Drawing his sword from its sheath, Hiei rushed towards him eyes ablaze.

Yuusuke: But Kurama's not there yet!
Hiei: [hits him]
Kurama: Well, it wouldn't be a mst without him doing that, I suppose.
Kuwa: I didn't know Hiei's eyes could light on fire...
Hiei: [blinks at him] They can't...
Kuwa: [points at screen] It says they can.
Yuusuke: Doesn't that hurt, Hiei?
Hiei: [sardonically] No, it feels pretty damn good, baka.

>Raye gasped for breath. The man 's grip had almost fully cut off her air supply.

Hiei: Doesn't she already have air in her lungs?
Kurama: And since when was she grabbed? He just leapt from the tree...
Yuusuke: Hark! Plot hole number one!
Kuwa: I thought there were more than one already...
Kurama: Yeah, like why the hell Rei Hino is in our world...
Hiei: And why the hell I'm there trying to protect the moronic human...
Yuusuke: "Good questions, all."

>Raye began to struggle, hoping to go with a fight.

Hiei: And why wasn't she struggling before??
Yuusuke: She's Sailor Mars. After facing all the dudes from Negaverse and all the youma that came afterwards, I don't see why she can't fight this... whatever it is...
Kurama: Afraid someone would see her transform?
Kuwa: Transforming budget was dropped?
Hiei: Reminds me of Koenma for some reason...
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Koenma's voice: [menacingly] Just because I don't pay you...
Yuusuke: [very quietly] I'm scheduled to petition Enma to get Koenma in here later today. Anyone want to come with?
Other three: [nod]
Koenma: You wouldn't dare...
Hiei: Try us, toddler. I stuffed you in a fridge the other day, remember?

>Then cold air began to rush back into her lungs, and she was able to breathe.

Hiei: Until her lungs exploded.
Yuusuke: That reminds me of Akira...
Kuwa: Eww...
Kurama: Tetsuo!
Yuusuke: Kaneda!
Hiei: I liked that movie.
Yuusuke: [smirks] Knew you would.
Kuwa: You people and gore...
Hiei: Oh, look, the girl is getting squeamish.
Kuwa: Girl?! Why, you lousy shrimp!
Kurama: Another day, another fight. Thus are our lives in motion...
Yuusuke: [singing] It's the ciiiiircle.... The Circle of Liiiiiiife...
Hiei: Ew, Disney...
Kurama: [Vader] The circle is complete...
Kuwa: [as Yoda] The Dark Side of the Force, mmmm, yes...
Yuusuke: Yeah, this fic is definitely one with the Dark Side...

>Raye opened her eyes slowly.

Yuusuke: [as Raye] If I close my eyes, it'll all go away... Oh! It worked!!

>Two men were fighting.

Kurama: Didn't it mention something about fighting a few minutes ago?
Yuusuke: They had glowing swords which crackled like lightning in the air...
Hiei: Somehow I get the thought that you're not talking about weapons...
Yuusuke: [sheepish]
Kurama: And doth Yuusuke's plan to pervert Hiei's mind finally comes to a close.
Hiei: More perverted than it was before?
Kuwa: Erk. You people are weird...
Kurama: "One does one's best."

>She recognized one as her attacker.

Yuusuke: Her eyes were closed, though!! She never SAW him!
Kurama: Obviously we are to assume she had opened them.
Hiei: But Kuwabara's too stupid! How's he supposed to assume?
Kuwa: Shrimp, I swear...
Yuusuke: [intervening] Every damn day, right?
Kuwa: Er, yeah, but...
Yuusuke: Only this time it's for something more... interesting, eh?
Kuwa: [blanches] I have no idea what you mean!
Hiei: [looks ill] Yuusuke, you're looking for an early death, aren't you?
Yuusuke: "Die young, leave a pretty corpse."
Kurama: Watch it, Hiei might believe you...
Hiei: I know better than to do that, Kurama...
Yuusuke: Hey!
Hiei: [smirks]

>The other had Black hair that spiked up.

Kurama: Not just any black, but Black!
Hiei: Huh? What about my hair?
Yuusuke: Ooooo! Hiei has his own special Black!
Hiei: What are you talking about?
Kuwa: Is it a hair product line for sale?
Hiei: You people are weird. The Ningenkai must rot your brains or something...
Kurama: [thoughtfully] I wouldn't say that...
Hiei: You're an exception.
Kurama: [smiles]
Hiei: [blushes slightly]
Kurama: So human brains rot easier?
Yuusuke: Guess Kuwabara's the only one that's going to happen to.
Kuwa: Hey!
Yuusuke: Is for horses.
Hiei: No. You're half human, Yuusuke. And you started off with only half a brain anyway...
Kurama: And it's the Hentai half, to boot.
Yuusuke: [sheepish grin] Heh...
Kuwa: At least I'm not dumb enough to take that as a compliment.
Yuusuke: [hits him]
Kuwa: Ooh, big comeback.

>His black clothes hid him very well from his attacker.

Yuusuke: Oh, yes. It just went wonderfully with the green background.
Kurama: Unless it's night...
Yuusuke: Still…
Hiei: But the sky was blue...
Kurama: True, but the clouds were black. Does that mean the sun is still shining? [slightly confused]
Yuusuke: Behold! Plot hole! Don't get sucked in, now.
Kurama: Ugh.
Hiei: Why did I get an image of Space Balls?
Yuusuke, Kuwa, and Kurama: Suck, suck, suck!
Hiei: Yes, that describes the fic perfectly.

>The only part of his outfit that wasn't black was his white headband.

Hiei: So my scarf is suddenly not white? And if I'm hard to see, how can she see me?
Yuusuke: Maybe you don't have it on. Maybe you and Kurama really *were* experimenting with the trees...
Kurama: If we were, he'd have a lot less on...
Kuwa: Urk! Must fight mental picture...
Yuusuke: Hiei the Streak!
Kuwa: Mental picture... winning...
Hiei: Kurama, don't help him.
Kurama: But I like that mental picture...
Kuwa: Ugh!!
Yuusuke: I'm so glad I played matchmaker right now...
Hiei: [stares at him]
Kurama: I'm ignoring you.
Hiei: [nods, edging away from Yuusuke]
Yuusuke: Any further and you'll be in Kurama's lap.
Kurama: [grins]
Hiei: [halts]
Yuusuke: You're such a prude, Hiei.

>Hiei jumped away quickly avoiding the attack.

Hiei: Wait... I thought I attacked...
Yuusuke: Plot hole. Ignore it.
Kurama: We can't... We're MSTing it, remember?
Yuusuke: Fine, whatever you want.

>The man had knocked his sword away and it now sat in a tree nearby the girl.

Hiei: How did he knock my sword away? Isn't he human?
Kuwa: No, he's some evil monster. This is a horror movie, remember?
Yuusuke: Every monster is evil to you..
Kurama: Where are his metal claws?
Yuusuke: Or the hockey mask?
Kurama: That reminds me, are you going to see Jason vs. Freddy?
Yuusuke: Of course.
Hiei: I want to see it, too.
Yuusuke: I just hope it's not like Jason X.
Hiei: [eye twitch] That was stupid...
Kuwa: Urg... I'll pass.
Kurama: Me too.

>Hiei smiled evilly as the man pulled out his gun.

Hiei: Okay, so he knocked away my sword, but he's going for his gun instead of finishing me off? Stupid!
Yuusuke: So, we know he's a human. How'd he knock away Hiei's sword?
Kurama: Dumb luck?
Yuusuke: Only my dumb luck is that powerful.
Hiei: No, Kuwabara's is more. He trips and ki attacks miss.
Kuwa: [grumbles] Stupid shrimp...
Hiei: I heard that.

>Quick as a flash Hiei used his fire to melt the gun in the man's hands.

Hiei: And I'm immediately taken to the Reikai for using my ki to harm a human.
Kurama: Yeah.
Yuusuke: That gun melting thing makes me think of something, but I can't remember what...
Kurama: They use that in a lot of movies, Yuusuke.
Kuwa: So why did he bother getting out of the tree? He could've just fried the guy in the first place, right?
Yuusuke: You left Kurama unsatisfied for nothing, Hiei!
Hiei: [blushes slightly] It's NOT me.
Kurama: Hiei would never- [stops and turns red]
Yuusuke: Take it to another room, you two.
Kurama: I'd love to, but we can't leave.
Hiei: [turns red and shifts in his seat]

>All that remained was black gloop.

Yuusuke: But if it was melted, would it still be black?
Kurama: This girl has a fetish for that color...
Hiei: The Blob, redecorated.
Kurama: You've shown him more horror movies than any normal human being should see in their lifetime.
Yuusuke: I've seen as much as him!
Hiei: I'm not human!
Kurama: ... Minus the human part.
Hiei: [gives him a look]
Kuwa: You people are weird...
Hiei: And you're so normal.
Kuwa: Yes, I am.
Hiei: For a human. [sneers]
Kurama: [blows in his ear to distract him]
Hiei: [eyes get wide, blushes brightly]
Yuusuke: [snickers]

>As the man ran off back into the woods Hiei used his fire to eliminate him.

Hiei: Wouldn't I be punished for that? I mean, he was human, right?
Kurama: As far as we know.
Yuusuke: Great, it's definitely a dub. Too afraid to say "kill" so they say “eliminate“...
Kuwa: At least it wasn't "destroy".
Kurama: The mutilation of Gundam Wing...
Yuusuke: The Toonami dub, yes. The uncut dub is pretty close to the original, as far as I can tell.
Kuwa: Sorry, I'm never going to forget, "The Great Destroyer."
Kurama: I know someone who actually prefers that to Shinigami...
Yuusuke: Poor deluded fool...

>Then he went to help the girl.

Hiei: Die.
Kuwa: Huh?
Hiei: Hey, I already killed one human. Why not another?
Kurama: [whispers in his ear] I can give you plenty reasons not to... Dragon...
Hiei: [turns a brighter shade of red]
Yuusuke: Kurama, are we going for the prize for making Hiei turn red the most?
Kurama: [grins] I'll win.
Yuusuke: Duh.

>Raye sat there, her body soaked by the rain.

Hiei: Ew... Wet human.
Kurama: [laughs]
Yuusuke: Kind of like a wet dog?
Hiei: Worse. Do you know how much the Ningenkai stinks after it rains?
Kuwa: Hey!

>Questions racing through her mind.

Yuusuke: Road rage!
Hiei: Huh?
Kurama: That would be painful.
Yuusuke: Well, I never liked "Raye" very much.
Kuwa: She wasn't too bad...
Yuusuke: No, not Rei, I mean "Raye."
Kuwa: Oh.
Hiei: What the hell is road rage?
Yuusuke: [grins] Give me a car and I'll show you.
Kurama: Yuusuke...
Kuwa: You're just trying to get a car out of it.
Yuusuke: Or a bike... Like Kaneda...
Hiei: Leech.

>As Hiei helped her to her feet, he noticed she was shivering from the cold.

Hiei: Why am I helping the ningen?
Yuusuke: Ohhhh! I get it! It's het!
Kurama: WHAT?
Hiei: Uh oh... Kurama's going to lose it.
Kuwa: Crap... We're all gonna die...
Kurama: Some woman... with my Hiei... no mercy...
Hiei: [blows in his ear]
Kurama: [stops and slowly smiles, relaxed] Thank you. I needed that.
Kuwa: Urk...
Yuusuke: I bet.

>Scooping her into her arms, he jumped into the trees towards home.

Kuwa: Wouldn't that be kind of tough? The sailor senshi have those long legs...
Hiei: [fingers wards] Are you implying something?
Kurama: [sullenly] You must have cut her legs off first
Yuusuke: He can pick you up just fine, Kurama...
Kuwa: Irk... I don't wanna know how you know that...
Hiei: [turns red]
Yuusuke: One, Kuwabara. Three, me. Two, Kurama.
Kurama: Oi.

>Yusuke wrapped his arms around Keiko's waist.

Yuusuke: Where the heck did that come from??
Hiei: Heck?
Kuwa: Atsuko got mad that he could out-curse her.
Hiei: Oh.
Kurama: The same place this fic came from.
Yuusuke: Some abyss... some where...
Hiei: A black hole.
Kurama: Well, since black *is* the current theme...
Yuusuke: It escaped the gravitational pull?
Kuwa: The vortex?
Yuusuke: I was waiting for you to say that.
Hiei: Ugh! Don't remind me!

>They sat alone in the living room sharing a passionate kiss.

Hiei: Nude, of course.
Kurama: Since when do we live in a house on a hill
Yuusuke: That movie sucked.
Hiei: [nods]
Yuusuke: In fact, all horror remakes suck.
Kuwa: All horror sucks, period.
Hiei: BLASPHEMY!!
Yuusuke: We'll sacrifice you or something, you know.
Kuwa: [edges away] Eep...

>The house was quiet.

Kurama: Except for the sounds of two teenagers in a flaming lip-lock...
Yuusuke: [grins] We do get kinda loud...
Kuwa: Irk...
Hiei: I don't want to hear about your love life, Urameshi. Besides, we all know you're a virgin.
Yuusuke: [blushes]
Kurama: Suck it up, Hentai.
Hiei: He wouldn't have been so interested in us if he'd been getting any.
Kurama: [nods] Closet bisexual.
Yuusuke: I am not!
Kuwa: Irk...
Kurama: I'm not buying that, "I just want my friends to be happy" excuse.
Hiei: None of us are.
Kuwa: Irk!
Yuusuke: [turns red]
Hiei: You just wanted the mental images, didn't you?
Kurama: Something to think about at night when you're going to bed?
Yuusuke: NO!!
Kuwa: I don't know any of you.

>Everyone had gone somewhere and the only people left in the huge two story house was Him,

Yuusuke: God's in our house?
Kurama: My goodness. Aren't you lucky.
Hiei: [snorts] Enma doesn't do houses. He does palaces with thrones, the sod.
Yuusuke: Or it's "the power of god." [Kamui]
Kuwa: For a supposedly straight man, you watch a lot of Clamp.
Yuusuke: [smacks]
Kurama: He's right, you know.
Hiei: [nods] X, Tokyo Babylon, Sakura...
Yuusuke: Quit it!!
Kurama: Especially Tokyo Babylon.
Yuusuke: Clamp doesn't count!!
Hiei: Okay, what about Fake?
Yuusuke: I... I don't watch Fake...
Hiei: Liar. You were reading it earlier.
Yuusuke: Urk...

>Keiko and Hiei As they sat there arms around eachother

Yuusuke: Wait, Hiei's in there too?
Kuwa: Irk, a threesome?
Hiei: Okay, the author must die.
Kurama: But the author's human. You were just complaining about killing humans.
Hiei: Who said I'd kill her?
Kurama: Oh dear...
Koenma's voice: They're from other dimensions. Tough luck.
Hiei: Damn.

>the door burst open and Hiei stood in the door,

Yuusuke: That sounds painful.
Kuwa: In the door? Ick...

>clothes damp from rain.

Kurama: Hiei definitely won the wet t-shirt contest.
Yuusuke: What clothes? I thought he was streaking?
Hiei: You like that mental image, don't you?
Kurama: Forget Yuusuke, *I* like it.
Hiei: [turns red]

>In his arms was a girl with long raven black hair.

Kurama: [growls darkly]
Yuusuke: Protective, ain't he?
Kurama: Wouldn't you be?
Hiei: [goes redder]
Yuusuke: Kurama, four.
Kurama: [smiles proudly]
Kuwa: You guys are disturbing.
Yuusuke: You have one, Kuwabara.

>Raye snuggled closer to Hiei.

Kurama: [growls]
Yuusuke: [whistles] You better back up off his man, bitch.
Kurama: Yes. Mine.
Hiei: [blushes again]
Yuusuke: Five. Damn, Kurama. Your boyfriend really is a prude!
Kurama: Well, in public.
Hiei: [looks like he wants to slide beneath the seat]
Kuwa: Why are you doing that?
Yuusuke: Because it's fun to make him blush.
Hiei: [mutters] Bet you're getting interesting mental images from it.
Kurama: [blinks, then glares at Yuusuke] Mine!
Yuusuke: [turns red] I know!
Hiei: [is still trying to hide]
Kuwa: You people are freaks.
Yuusuke: It could be worse. We could start singing "It's Raining Men."
Kuwa: You need mental help.
Kurama: And you still insist that you're straight.
Yuusuke: Uh... Irk!

>It was so cold.

Kurama: Follow the light.
Yuusuke: Please.
Hiei: Kill her.
Kuwa: She's not that bad... yet...

>As she ate the food he had offered her she looked around her, curious.

Yuusuke: He's feeding her?
Hiei: Go clean the oven, girl. It's perfectly safe...
Yuusuke: Stick your hand in the blender. That's right.
Kuwa: Urk... What's that new movie that's coming out? The one with the dude sticking his hand down the garbage disposal to get a ring?
Kurama: Oh! Is that the one where they cheat death?
Hiei: Sounds like Phantasm...
Kuwa: There were commercials recently...
Hiei: I only watch TV when Yuusuke forces me to watch one of his movies.
Yuusuke: Bah. Nothing good is ever on anyway.
Kurama: Whatever it is, Yuusuke will sniff it out. He's a bloodhound for stuff like that.
Yuusuke: Well, yes...
Hiei: He's also a magnet for trouble.
Yuusuke: 28 Days Later looks interesting, though.
Hiei: What's that one?
Yuusuke: New zombie flick. Don't count on it being like Dawn of the Dead or anything. New horror movies suck.

>Next to the boy who saved her was another boy with his hair greased back, and a girl with her brown hair pulled into pigtails.

Kurama: Why bother describing them if their names have already been given?
Yuusuke: And that's Keiko's old hair style. She doesn't wear it like that anymore.
Kuwa: Yeah. Her hair burned off.
Kurama: Perhaps this takes place before the fire.
Yuusuke: But then we wouldn't be in love. I was still confused about my feelings then.
Kurama: So, not only is it a crossover, but an AU also?
Hiei: And we hadn't met with them, either.
Yuusuke: More like a TWT.
Kurama: Oh, right.
Hiei: What's that?
Kuwa: I don't know. What is it, Kurama?
Kurama: Timeline? What Timeline?
Hiei and Kuwa: Oh!

>Hiei, seeing her curiosity introduced her to them.

Yuusuke: [as himself] Ewww... Wet human.
Hiei: Keiko would probably smack you for saying that.
Kurama: Needs comma after curiosity.
Kuwa: Grammar queen.

>After Yusuke and Keiko had left to go on a date, Raye and Hiei were left in the huge house, alone.

Kurama: Raye must die!!
[the area around Kurama glows with the sheer ferocity of his ki]Yuusuke: He's really gonna lose it...
Hiei: [blows in his ear]
Kurama: [doesn't calm down]
Yuusuke: Crap...
Hiei: [blushes, then climbs into Kurama's lap]
Kurama: [grins lecherously and wraps his arms around Hiei] Why, Dragon! Did you come to see me?
Hiei: [turns redder]
Kuwa: Irk...

>Moving her Legs Raye let Hiei sit next to her on the big, yellow couch.

Yuusuke: Not just any legs, but Legs!
Hiei: [sarcastically] Yay.
Kurama: Well, like you said before, the Sailor Senshi have long legs... Of course, so do a lot of other people in anime...
Hiei: [shifts in Kurama's lap] Hn.
Kurama: [gasps loudly] Hiei!
Hiei: [blinks and tenses] Oro...
Yuusuke: [cackles] You know, that was a Kenshin reference!
Kurama: Shut up.
Yuusuke: Hiei has a thing for redheads, I guess.
Hiei: [snorts] Jealous, are we?
Yuusuke: N-no!
Hiei: [snickers] I'd bet.

>Raye's face turned a deep shade of crimson and her heart beat faster when Hiei was around.

Kurama: [glares dangerous eyes at the screen from above Hiei's hair] Beating faster with fear, after I'm through with her...
Yuusuke: Good grief, she's fast to fall for him. Bet she's easy.
Kuwa: Rei was never that easy. Hell, "Raye" wasn't that easy.
Yuusuke: Problem solved. She's not Rei or "Raye." It's some clone or something.
Hiei: [scowls] This fic is annoying.
Kurama: Very.

>Looking up at Hiei she blurted " I love you Hiei ".

Kurama: Oh sure. You just met and you're in love with him. Yeah, right!
Hiei: Ugh, females.
Kuwa: What's wrong with them?
Hiei: Reminds me of Mukuro. Ugh...
Yuusuke: Eek.
Kuwa: She's scary.
Kurama: Have you told her about... us, Hiei?
Hiei: Hells, no... I'd probably wind up in orbit or something. [shifts uncomfortably]
Kurama: [stiffens and turns slightly red as Hiei moves] Urk.
Hiei: [stops, noticing what he's done] Uh...
Yuusuke: What's going on?
Kurama: Nothing. Just imagining Hiei in orbit. Not a nice thought...
Yuusuke: Uh huh.
Kuwa: I don't want to know...
Hiei: No. And you won't, either.
Kuwa: Good.
Kurama: [whispers so only Hiei can hear] Aren't you glad you're facing away from them?
Hiei: [turns slightly red]

>Hiei looked over at Raye, Shocked.

Yuusuke: Not just shocked, but Shocked!
Kuwa: Bug light! Bug light!
Kurama: He's not *that* small...
Hiei: [turns red, very conscious of what he's sitting on]

>She loved him? Without warning Hiei leaned over and kissed Raye passionately.

Kurama: [sarcastic] Oh. Right. Yeah. That's Hiei alright.
Hiei: [miffed] I'm not fickle like that!
Yuusuke: Hell, you should be used to OOCness by now.
Hiei: [mutters] I hope we have a Yuusuke/Kuwabara one next...
Yuusuke: Uh... Is it too late for me to apologize?
Hiei: [scowls] Yes.
Kuwa: Urameshi, this is all your fault!
Yuusuke: [sinks into his chair]
Hiei: Taste of your own medicine, Urameshi. Can't handle it?

>Raye surprised him further by wrapping her slender arms around his neck.

Hiei: [dully] And squeezing the life from him.
Yuusuke: But with her arms, though? That means your faces are getting crushed together...
Hiei: Then I'd die, and it'd kill her too.
Kurama: I'm surprised you're not already dead from the humiliation.
Hiei: Hn.
Kuwa: Can we just move on and get this over with?
Hiei: The Fool has a good idea for once.

>Her hair suddenly turned dark purple. Raye was a demoness!

Kurama: No, but her real name is Mary Sue.
Yuusuke: From The Sith Academy? Wow!!
Hiei: Actually, I think Darth Maul looks like a demon...
Kurama: Yeah, I did used to know someone with tattoos like that...
Yuusuke: And Obi-Wan couldn't possibly be human... At least, Sith Academy's version...
Hiei: [glances at him] Really... Odd...
Kurama: [laughs out loud]
Yuusuke: What?
Kurama: [muffling laughter] Oh, nothing, just remember the last time I read something off of Sith Academy...
Yuusuke: [grins] Great site, isn't it?
Kuwa: Star Wars? I've never heard of that...
Yuusuke: [evil grin] I'll give you the link later.

>One question remained. What kind of Demoness was she?

Yuusuke: Female, purple hair. I'm going for youma.
Hiei: Ten bucks says fire demon, just for the pure Mary Sue factor.
Kurama: She sounds more like that spider lady in Wicked City...
Kuwa: I don't care. I just want it over with...
Hiei: Aww, poor baby.
Kuwa: Never mind. You're the one really being tortured. Continue, fic. Do your worst!
Kurama: [eyes glinting] He's not the only one, Kuwabara.
Kuwa: Eep...
Hiei: [smirks]

>Blindfolding her after she broke the kiss, he led her out to the door.

Yuusuke: Oh, look. They're going experimental already.
Hiei: Wait, why didn't she try to kill me?
Kurama: Because it's a het fic.
Kuwa: Because she loves you.
Yuusuke: It's also one very large plot hole.
Hiei: Figures.
Kurama: [softly] I don't like bondage anyway...
Hiei: That was kink.
Kurama: I don't like that either.
Yuusuke: Well, that knocks leather straps off my Christmas list for you guys...
Kuwa: Ick.
Hiei: I know what I'm getting you for Christmas, Yuusuke.
Yuusuke: What?
Hiei: A muzzle.
Kurama: That should be Keiko's gift.
Yuusuke: Erk!
Kuwa: You people are bizarre.
Kurama: "One does one's best."

>The dark woods were still dark even with the sunlight coming down.

Kurama: Missing a comma after dark.
Yuusuke: Dark? Not black? Or even Black?
Hiei: No, Black is for me only.
Yuusuke: Oh. Okay.
Kuwa: I thought they were on a hill?
Kurama: In a house.
Yuusuke: In a mill with a mouse?
Hiei: Huh?
Kurama: Not very Dr. Suess-ish.

>Where was it?

Kuwa: That's what I want to know!
Kurama: The plot of the story?
Kuwa: No, where they are...
Yuusuke: I don't think it matters all that much.
Hiei: For that matter, neither does the plot.
Kurama: Like names of places in Slayers. Or Maze. They don't matter.
Hiei: [snorts] Obviously.
Kurama: [smiles]
Yuusuke: What are you smiling about now?
Kurama: Don't you wish you knew. [kisses Hiei's ward covered jagan]
Hiei: [shivers at the sensation]
Kurama: [smirks wider]
Kuwa: [puts hand over side of his face] Get a room...

>Suddenly he saw what he was looking for.

Yuusuke: Kurama?
Kuwa: The Holy Grail?
Hiei: A humane death?
Kurama: The plot of the story?
Yuusuke: The Princess?
Hiei: [as Han Solo] How much money?
Kurama: [as Luke] More than you can imagine!
Hiei: [as Han] I can imagine quite a bit.
Kurama: You'll get it.
Hiei: I'd better.
Kurama: You will!
Kuwa: [as Chewie] Roooowr!
Yuusuke: Finally, we have a reference to Han/Luke... Obscure, true, but there it is.
Kurama: Ick. Han's too much into women. I don't see it.
Yuusuke: Yet you see Maul/Obi-Wan.
Kurama: Well, no, but it's interesting to read.
Yuusuke: I wonder if anyone will do a Sith Academy type thing for Han/Luke...
Kurama: We can only hope...
Kuwa: A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away... INSANITY...

>There behind a large tree was a portal to the training area.

Yuusuke: And why, pray tell, does he need a portal to get there?
Kuwa: It's the vortex!
Kurama: More like the Twilight Zone.
Hiei: He's booting her into another realm!
Yuusuke: Woohoo! Smart move, Hiei clone.
Kuwa: Star Wars 2. No wonder this fic sucks.
Yuusuke: Yeah, at least Phantom Menace served a purpose: Sith Academy.
Kuwa: I need the link to that.
Kurama: Are you sure-
Yuusuke: [cuts him off] It's such a great site! You'll love it
Kurama: [raises an eyebrow]
Yuusuke: [very quietly] Don't ruin my fun. He's being weird now, but SA
kinda eases you into it...
Kurama: [same] So that's your story, is it?
Yuusuke: You read too much into things...
Kurama: I could same the same about you.
Yuusuke: [shrugs] It got you and Hiei together, didn't it?
Kurama: You want us to be grateful?
Yuusuke: [grins] I don't care if you are. Just seeing you two act cute together is fine with me.
Hiei: [blushes]
Yuusuke: Prude.
Hiei: Shut up.
Yuusuke: [smirks] Fine. But when you stop being a prude we'll all know why.
Hiei: [turns away so Yuusuke can't see his face now]
Kurama: [chuckles lowly]
Yuusuke: [snickers]
Kuwa: I'm glad I didn't hear the content of that conversation...
Yuusuke: I'm up to five. You have like twelve, Kurama.

>Carefully leading her through the portal Hiei unblindfolded her.

Hiei: Well, I suppose I can't kill her with her eyes bound like that...
Kurama: Why'd you blindfold her in the first place?
Hiei: How should I know?!
Kuwa: So she wouldn't be able to escape the Vortex!
Yuusuke: [gives him a look]
Kuwa: What? If she knew the way there, she could escape, right?
Yuusuke: You're thinking about the fic too much.
Hiei: He's going to burn out what few brain cells he has left.
Kuwa: [glares]
Hiei: Look, he doesn't even have the brain cells left to speak!
Kuwa: Stupid, no good, lousy, punk shrimp!
Kurama: He is not a punk!
Yuusuke: Eh...?
Hiei: [stares]
Kurama: [blushes] Punk is an old term for prostitute...
Kuwa: Tha-That wasn't what I meant!
Hiei: [smirks]
Yuusuke: This is getting too cute for words.
Kurama: [kisses Hiei's cheek again] You're so handsome when you smirk like that...
Hiei: [turns bright red]
Yuusuke: I give up. Kurama wins.
Kurama: Told you so.
Hiei: Does this mean you'll stop?
Yuusuke: Hells, no. Not a chance.

>During that time she and Hiei fell even more in love.

Hiei: Ugh. How typical.
Kurama: Oh, and that was a horrible transition. Going from that scene to the next month...
Yuusuke: Mary Sue, we hate you!
Kuwa: Why did that make me think of Scooby Doo?
Yuusuke: Because you're as strange as we are?
Kuwa: I take the Fifth.
Hiei: And I still don't see how they fell in love in the first place. Not counting the OOCness, it's unrealistic.
Kurama: Because it's a Mary Sue. She's irresistible.
Yuusuke: And apparently, so are you.
Hiei: [hides his face... which happens to be near Kurama's neck]
Kurama: [blushes] Eep... Hiei, that tickles!
Kuwa: [pointedly looks away] I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!
Hiei: [blushes... and continues to tickle his love]
Yuusuke: [smirks] Something tells me that Hiei's not going to be a prude anymore real soon...
Kurama: [laugh] Oh, I'll - [laugh] - miss it! Hiei, quit! [more laughter]
Yuusuke: [grins] Miss him being a prude? Why? I mean, we all know that him not being a prude will mean that you two've-
Hiei: [claps hand over his mouth] Shut. Up.

>Both of them had finally found Happiness.

Yuusuke: Not just happiness, but Happiness!
Kurama: That's getting irritating.
Hiei: It's the anti-happiness.
Kurama: Oh, I have nothing wrong with being happy. I meant the grammar. [brushes Hiei's hair with a contented smile]
Hiei: [arches his back and purrs]
Yuusuke: I still can't believe he really *purrs*...
Kuwa: He growls. Cats do both.
Yuusuke: Hey, I wonder what he'll do when you-
Hiei: [claps hand over his mouth] Shut! Up!
Kurama: [guides Hiei's hand back to him] Actually, I'm rather curious about that myself, Dragon.
Hiei: [turns bright red]
Yuusuke: [laughs]
Kuwa: Oh! I get it! You're a voyeur, Yuusuke...
Yuusuke: Urk! Am not!
Kuwa: Then why are you blushing?
Yuusuke: Am not!
Hiei: Uh-huh... Suuuuure...

>OK I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or Sailor Moon.

Kuwa: And I'm pretty sure we're all glad about that.
Yuusuke: [to himself] Yeah, I have a feeling all the Yuri would be taken out of SM...
Kurama: [agreeing with Kuwabara] Very. We'd be in trouble if you were...
Yuusuke: And all the Yaoi would be taken out of our show...
Hiei: What Yaoi?
Yuusuke: The hints.
Hiei: What hints?
Yuusuke: I've had suspicions about you two for years!
Hiei: Oh...
Kurama: And how about you and Kuwabara? The funeral scene?
Hiei: And that censored kiss?
Kuwa: [turns red] I never kissed him!!
Kurama: You don't remember that dream, Kuwabara?
Hiei: Yuusuke gave you that dream, you know.
Yuusuke: Urk. Like I had a choice...
Kurama: But you made it look so heartfelt, so tender!
Kuwa: Ugh!!
Yuusuke: Oh! Look! There's the next line!
[The two Youkai grin at him]

>Please review this and all my stories.

Yuusuke: We're kinda being forced to, here...
Kuwa: [little kid] But what if we don't wanna?!
Yuusuke: Like I said, forced.
Hiei: This fic sucked. End of story.
Kurama: Hiei, be nice.
Hiei: The fic wasn’t.
Kurama: I know. But someone might be offended.
Hiei: Since when do I care about that?
Kurama: [thinks] Point taken.

>If you 'd like to contact me with your thoughts on my stories my e- mail address is blacked out

Hiei: [curses] KOENMA!!!
Yuusuke: K'so!
Koenma's voice: I know you people all too well.
Kurama: Us? We wouldn't do anything...
Hiei: At least nothing fatal...
Kurama: Shh.
Koenma: Too late.
Kurama: Damn.
Yuusuke: Hiei, you ruined it!
Kurama: Boy Meets Boy and the ice cream cone.
Kuwa: Urk!!
Yuusuke: That was "smashed" not "ruined".
Kurama: [chuckles]

>Thank you for reading.

Hiei: Hah!!
Kurama: That's the end. Let's go, okay, Hiei? [gives him a *look*]
Hiei: [stands] Yes, let’s.
Kuwa: Urk!!
Yuusuke: Have fun, kids! And don't forget to practice safe sex!
Kuwa: [falls over]
Yuusuke: [grins]
Hiei: What's the idiot's problem?
Kurama: Tell you later.
Hiei: 'kay.

- Ningenkai -

They managed to get through the front door before they started kissing. Kurama bent and captured Hiei’s lips in a heated kiss, pulling the Jaganshi along after him as he made their way upstairs.

They managed to get to his bedroom before Kurama thought they had too many clothes on. He removed Hiei’s scarf and attacked his neck. Hiei arched his neck, giving Kurama more room. Then the Youko easily removed the complicated cloak Hiei wore, tossing it in the same direction he had the scarf. He didn’t pay attention where it landed.

The redhead made similar progress with the rest of Hiei’s garbs and soon the Fire Demon found himself naked once again. Kurama guided him onto the bed and stood back, eyes devouring the scene in front of him. Hiei, aroused, a slight blush creeping along his cheeks, eyes alive and sparkling with - yes, definitely happiness. Hiei would probably be insulted, but at that moment to Kurama he was beautiful, and no other creation in the three worlds would ever compare to him. He leaned over the Youkai and caught his lips again, pouring love and want into that kiss, his hands roaming over as much skin as he could reach. Hiei arched into his touch, his own hands going to strip off the redhead’s clothing. One of his silk shirts, with the pants matching, both loose and easy to remove.

Kurama moved lower and, with experience he had earned in his previous life, took his lover’s erection in his mouth whole without choking.

Hiei cried out at the sudden rush of pleasure that accompanied Kurama's action, hips thrusting uncontrollably. Kurama gagged slightly as the sudden movement pushed Hiei deeper than he had intended and moved to hold and massage the other’s slender hips. He carefully bobbed his head, bringing Hiei's length in and out of his mouth rhythmically, and sucked. Hiei muttered incoherencies, ranging from overcome gasps to pleas for more, lost in sensation.

While Hiei was distracted, the redhead snaked his hand to his hair and pulled several seeds from one of the locks, ones he had picked up recently for this occasion, and mashed them, letting the thick liquid cover his fingers. Moving slowly and sucking at the head of Hiei’s penis, he let one finger slide along the ring of muscle that marked the Fire Demon's entrance, making sure the Jaganshi knew what he was doing. His lover's involuntary response was to buck his hips again. Hiei was a virgin but obviously knew the basic mechanics. Kurama just didn’t want him to tense up, that would make it worse. The last thing he wanted to do was cause his love more pain than was unavoidable.

Taking his time, Kurama loosened him, still sucking to divert Hiei from the slight pain he would feel. He ran his tongue along the tip of the erection, sucking at the pre-cum and looking at Hiei. The Fire Demon was trying to keep his eyes open so he could watch what Kurama was doing to him, but he was obviously fighting a losing battle as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm him. Hiei hands fisted in the bed sheets, the knuckles white, as he fought for control.

At three fingers, Hiei did tense and Kurama pulled away. The Jaganshi mourned the loss of the mouth on him and made a very vocal complaint.

“Kurama, what the fuck are you doing?” he gasped. “Don’t you dare stop now!” He tried to sit up, but was suddenly boneless and breathless as Kurama blew on his still-damp erection.

Kurama chuckled softy. “I’m not planning on it. You tensed. If you tense up, it’ll hurt. Easy, Dragon, just relax. I don’t want to hurt you.” He moved up to kiss him deeply. “Relax.” He continued his gentle ministrations below.

The muscle loosened, allowing him full access to continue preparing Hiei. The Fire Demon pulled him down for another kiss before complaining again. “I’m ready enough, damn it! Just get on with it!”

Kurama laughed at him fondly. “You have absolutely no patience at all.”

Hiei growled and kissed him again to shut him up, grabbing at him in an inexperienced manner that was nonetheless effective. Kurama quickly decided Hiei was ready. He removed his fingers and took his own erection in hand, guiding the tip of his cock to Hiei's entrance and pushing in. He stopped just inside; he had just stretched the muscle and it was tight again. He wrapped his free hand around Hiei’s arousal and pumped, kissing him deeply--anything to distract him from the pain that was going to follow.

Hiei realized his intent and, not caring about the pain, thrust against Kurama, impaling himself. It was just a twinge, really; the Youko had done a fine job of preparing him - though, at the moment, said creature was too overwhelmed by the sensation of being inside him to notice.

Kurama gasped loudly, digging his hands into the sheets so he didn’t slam into the tight heat surrounding him. It was wonderful, being intimate like this with someone he loved so intensely, but he wouldn’t move yet. He still didn't want to hurt Hiei.

That annoyed the Fire Demon again. He wanted more, and he wanted it now. He would deal with the pain later. He rolled them over so he was on top, a much better point from which to express his irritation. Kurama blinked at him, still slightly dazed. He moved up, bringing Kurama's erection partway out of his body, then slammed back down. Kurama cried out in pleasure, his back arching, and then guided Hiei up and down by his hips as he took the hint. He angled his thrusts, trying for Hiei’s prostate.

Hiei cried out as Kurama hit his mark, wondering what the hell *that* was! Kurama hit it again, a devilish smirk on his striking face and Hiei, overrun with sensation, lost his dominant position. Kurama guided his movements faster, continuing his careful angling. After only a few more thrusts, Hiei came loudly. The space around Kurama - already unbelievably warm and tight - tightened further, enhancing his pleasure, but he continued thrusting. His undoing came when he looked at Hiei. The pure ecstasy written on the Fire Demon’s face was too much for him. He climaxed, crying out Hiei’s name before falling back onto the bed, lost in a sort of mental oblivion.

A long moment stretched as the two regained their senses, Hiei still straddling Kurama's hips, their bodies still locked together. The Fire Demon finally moved off Kurama and rolled back on the bed, pulling the redhead’s pliable body to him. The fox spirit was so sweaty and exhausted it was, well, cute. He smiled warmly, his own sated state making him lethargic and . . . oddly whole. Kurama watched him through half-lidded eyes, wanting to comment about how beautiful the smile made him, but he feared that his words would chase the look into hiding again. He cuddled closer to Hiei and resolved to just enjoy the sight and, of course, bring it about more often.

And for some odd reason, Hiei suddenly remembered what had happened when they’d left the theatre. “Kurama?”

“Hmm?” Damn, the smile was gone. Perhaps he could do something to get it back…

“You said you would tell me later why the idiot was acting… like he did today.”

It took a moment to remember what he was talking about. Kurama sighed and tightened his hold on Hiei. “It’s a thing I discovered growing up in the Ningenkai. It will probably only strengthen your belief that humans are stupid, but, you have to understand their culture. See, a lot of people, especially men, are taught that same sex relationships are wrong.” He tried to smile at Hiei. “I was truly surprised by that when I was younger, seeing that hatred. It was disconcerting. I even asked my mother about it, though I should have waited until I was older than ten years old. ‘Men belong with women, and that’s the way God wants it,’ she said. There are some people who are understanding, though there are those who are not. Kuwabara has been raised in this society and he’s grown up hearing this bigotry.” He sighed again, a forlorn sound. “So, for a little while, Kuwabara may act differently toward us. But hopefully it will pass as he gets used to the idea.”

Hiei was staring. “But we're both happy…” Kurama smiled at that. “If he's our friend, wouldn't that be good enough?”

Kurama sighed again. "He's just confused right now, Hiei. It'll pass. Don't worry." He hugged the fire demon close, stroking his back lightly. "You won't lose his friendship."

Hiei shivered, though he was far from being cold.

Kurama pulled away and looked at him in concern. "What's wrong, Dragon?"

The fire demon smiled at him, shaking his head. "Nothing, Imp. Not when I'm here... like this..." He touched Kurama's cheek lightly.

Kurama smiled at him gently, and caught his hand, bringing it to his mouth and kissing it lightly. "You're upset."

"It's just... In the Makai, it's not a problem. And... The idiot... " He didn't want Kuwabara to have a real reason to hate him.

"Hiei..." Kurama waited until his love was looking at him. "He'll pull through. He's just been taught that it's wrong, and that people can't be happy with same-sex lovers. Things will be okay."

"You really think so?" Years shed from him, and the Jaganshi looked so young all of a sudden.

Kurama marveled at the sight, brushing his free hand against the boy's cheek. "Yes. Everything will be fine. Yuusuke's working on it, and Kuwabara is better than that."

Hiei sighed, relaxing, leaning into Kurama's touch. "I really am happy, Kurama." He caught the half-Youko's hand and kissed it.

"I know," the redhead whispered. "So am I."

They drifted to sleep after their conversation. Hiei didn’t expect to get any sleep; his mind was full of too many worries about what tomorrow would be like, and what Kuwabara would say and do, but with Kurama there… He curled against the fox, and was asleep within minutes, despite his jumbled thoughts. The stars shone through the window, bearing witness to the sleeping lovers, as they had borne witness to the culmination of their love, and as they would continue to do for the centuries following that night.


TBC. Send comments to: chrissy_sky92251@yahoo.com if there are any. Thank you.

Sith Academy: http://www.siubhan.com/sithacademy/ Go yourselves and check out a madness like that which you’ve never seen. (Or which you may have seen in Hitchhiker’s Guide…)