Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Every Other Chapter ❯ Normal ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER:: do not own any part of yuyu hakusho (except for the dvds i bought)
Prologue
Its all normal to you. You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock, try to go back to sleep, get re-woken up 5 seconds later by your, mom, take a shower, go to school…you get the idea. Normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. That’s what this fanfic is. Normal. Or is it? For starters it doesn’t show you as a gothic character or someone with a dark secret. You’re not a demon or anything special. That’s right. You’re just normal, but don’t you dare click that back button. Doesn’t the title make just a bit curious as to what this story is REALLY like? Doesn’t it? So don’t even think about looking back. Just keep moving foreword and don’t look back. This fanfic, I’m going to describe you like how I am- Normal. Not how I want to be or wish I was, but just like me. There’s going to be one difference. I’m not going to be kidnapped- you are. Curious yet? You’d have to be to have read this much.

( )=(authors comments and other shit)
“”=“talking”
‘’=‘Thinking’
_______=insert your name
Every Other Chapter
“Hello world!” You cheerfully walk out of your home to start the walk to school. Its your first year of high school and is very excited. Your dirty blonde hair- more like light brown with blonde steaks all over the place (of course its natural, your normal, remember?)- streams behind you as you walk against the wind in the direction of your high school. Your sister had told you so much about it; it sounded like fun. The only bad part, it seemed, was the fact that freshmen always seemed to have heavier back packs- due to overloads of homework and books given by your teachers- than the rest of the school. You feared you’d get the worst of it, but frankly, didn’t care.
You felt that you would have something special happen to you there- fat chance. You’re just a regular someone with blue eyes and taller than a bunch of girls your age at 5’6”. In your town, everyone seems short, or maybe that’s just you…then again there was the kid at like 6’5” and that other one….oh yeah, there are a lot of kids taller than you. It might just seem that way because your friends are midgets.
In fact, your group of friends all seemed to be Chinese or Korean, plus the occasional Indian, (you’re an American, but currently living in Japan), have black hair, most of the time are really quiet- except for the one that you swear is going to kill someone by accident some day, but she moved…You did miss her. She was a great person, but we’re not talking about her. (jeeze, I make it sound like she died or something)
You made it to the school just fine. It was huge and you were amazed by its size. There weren’t that many people there, you were early, but you managed to find one of your friends. You started running over, waving your arm, and shouting her name.
“Korean orange!” (did I say name? I meant nickname) You shouted as she turned around.
“Hey _______!”
“You’re here early!” You said while acting shocked as dramatically as possible. “You normally (ah, that word, NORMAL. Seems to keep popping up) only get here right before the time for homeroom!” You had a big grin on your face.
“Hey!” She protested.
“Its true!” You pointed out like the little smarty pants that you are. You’re an all A student, by the way. You decide to change the topic. “What do you think of these new uniforms? They’re like red! No blue or black at ALL!!”
“I think they’re cool, better than our previous ones- hey look! There’s Lu Shi!”
“HELLO Lu Shi!!” You jumped over to her. “LONG TIME NO SEE!!” You said happily. She looked at you like you needed a life for shouting bouncing around like that this early in the morning.
“Hey ________. Glad to see you too…” She trailed off as she saw someone. “Hey Korean Orange, there’s the guy of your life! Suichi Minamino. You’re always talking about him…”
Korange (also known as Korean Orange) looked at him and grinned happily. You looked at her, then at him, and then at her. You then smiled- which received suspicious glares from the other 2.
“His name’s Suichi Minamino, right?” You asked to just check.
“Yeah….” Why did they have to think you were up to something? I mean, you were just being normal…
“Great! Thanks!” Then you rushed off in the direction of the main part of the conversation, Suichi.
“HEY SUICHI!!” Your friends ran after you and grabbed your arms trying to pull you back, but did they really think they could compare with your gymnast strength? (I have made you a gymnast, like me) You broke loose and went over to him as he turned around.
“Excuse me, but I don’t believe we have met.” He said
“If course not! I’m a freshman this year. I’m ________.” You said cheerfully to the boy only a year older than you.
“Then, I wonder, how have you learned my name?” He asked politely.
“Oh, my friend is a big fan-” Your mouth was soon muffled as your friends pulled you back. You realized it was hopeless and just waved to him. He smiled, obviously finding it humorous. Unfortunately on your side, you weren’t.
If glares could kill, you wouldn’t be alive right now. Your friends were glaring at you.
“________! How could you do that?!” Lu Shi asked. “You knew how she felt!”
“yeah….your point?” You responded.
“You practically told him that I liked him!” Korange said embarrassed.
“I said he had a ‘fan’, but I didn’t say which one. With how you behaved, I think that he thinks you BOTH like him!” You said laughing. Thank god that they aren’t violent! “What’s wrong with talking to him anyways?”
“YOU WERE GOING TO TELL!!!”
“TELL WHAT?!” You said back.
“THAT I LIKED HIM!!!” yelled Korange.
“WAS NOT!!”
“WAS TOO!””
“WAS NOT!!”
“THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!”
“Talking, I wasn’t going to say you liked him!”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah!”
“Then what were you going to say?” She said starting to calm down.
“That he had a fan club and you were the head of it-” Then you grabbed your stuff and ran while she ran after you looking murderous while swinging her backpack around in circles above her head.
“YOU ARE SOOOOO DEAD!!” Korange screamed at me.
“Actually I plan on living a long time thank you very much!” You said back to her. She was getting closer to you when the bell rang. You smirked. “Time for homeroom! Cya later!” You grinned. She stormed off. ‘She must really like him to be so protective’ you thought and smiled. You loved teasing your friends. It was fun and here was a good source of entertainment.
You quickly found your homeroom and checked in with the teacher. It was just after that when the announcement speaker thing started talking. ‘Stupid announcements. Never have anything worth saying.’ You thought. The thing is, you were right on a normal day to day basis. After all, you are normal. Today was different. You hadn’t even begun class when you heard a distinct order.
“Miss. _______! Please report to the office at once! I repeat! Miss.________, please report to the office at once.” You stared at it blankly.
“But what have I done?” You thought in surprise before leaving the room.

A/N: how this story works
i write the odd numbered chapters. the even numbered chapters are open. u e-mail me your chapter and the first one i get will be the one posted.
rules:
1. length must be at least 1,000 words but less than 2,500 (its ok if it goes over a little!)
2. must include disclaimer
3. can include authors note
4. title it
5. must be pg-13 or less. nothing more.
6. the chapter has to be in sequence with the story.
7. use this key as a guide
( )=(authors comments and other shit)
“”=“talking”
‘’=‘Thinking’

by the way, i have written the 1st and 3rd chapter. my sister wrote the 2nd. so u can't submit anything until i've posted the first 3.
u may send ur e-mails to this address (my address) sugarcrazyfox@hotmail.com
review if u like the story or idea. review if u don't. REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!