Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Every Other Chapter ❯ stupid school ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Two:

DISCLAIMER:: don’t own any part of YYH!!!

Clearly you aren’t as normal as you thought. Your fellow homeroom students give you weird looks to which you give them the worst glare possible: the evil glare that is so evil that it scares everyone! The teacher looks at you and says “__________, why are you standing there with your eyes so scrunched up like that?”

“Because it’s my evil glare and my evil glare is so evil that you can’t look at it and live to tell the tale!” Then you sweat-drop as everyone in the room gives you more weird looks. “I’m joking you guys…can’t you take a joke?”

Obviously they couldn’t. So you begin your sojourn to the principal’s office. ‘So why would the principal want to talk to me? Don’t you normally talk to the vice-principal?’ You try to remember what your sister told you. ‘At the beginning of freshmen year, the vice-principal will call everyone in to talk to them at least once. If you get into trouble or other crap, then you’ll be called to the vice-principal’s office, or the principal’s office.’

“I haven’t done anything, have I?” You say out loud, causing an upperclassman to look at you strangely as he walks to his homeroom. ‘Other than evoke the wrath of the Ones-Who-Knew-the-One-Who-Will-Kill-Someone-Accidentally. That’s not too bad, right?’

You walk toward the principal’s office. ‘Damn, why’s the school got to be under construction?’ You think that you’ve almost gotten completely lost when you find it: the principal’s office. ‘At last! I’ve found it! The principal’s office!’ You walk through the door that has been clearly labeled as “Principal’s Office”

Upon entering the room, you notice there are two secretaries typing their pink-manicured nails for all their worth. You approach one of the desks and the one with the red hair with the bubble gum demands, “Honey, what-cha here for?”

Then you remember. ‘They don’t know what I’ve done. But I’ve done nothing. I’m innocent. That’s the thing to keep in mind. Look innocent.’ “You haven’t done anything, have ya sweet heart?” Startled, you look at the secretary.

“No. I was called down to speak to the principal.”

“What’s your name?”

“____________” The secretary pushes a little button and speaks into the mini-PA system. “Excuse me, Principal Sazuka? __________ is here to see you. She says that she was paged in homeroom to come here.”

You start snickering and the secretary gives you a weird look. The principal’s voice voicing a message. “That‘s BEAUTIFUL Principal Sazuka!!!! No, Mrs. Hart, I didn’t send for her. You can try sending her to the vice-principal.”

“Alright, I’ll tell her.” She turns the pager-thingy off and looks at you. “Okay _________, you have to go to the vice-principal’s office for your grade. What grade are you in?”

“Freshmen.”

“What grade is that?”

You give the secretary a weird look. “Nine.” ‘And to think that this person was able to get married. On second thought, maybe it’s not a surprise that she’s married. Probably never learned about protection and has three or four or sixteen little tots now. Bet you that hair is dyed too…is that a botox job?’ “How long have you been working as a HIGHSCHOOL secretary?”

She pops a bubble and glares at you. “None of your business. I’ve already graduated. Don’t insult me.”

“Graduated from what? Clearly not the integrated math course for second graders or health class.” You mumble under your breath, just loud enough for the secretary to hear. She gives you a hall pass.

“The vice-principal’s office for grade nine is on the third floor next to the pool.” You smirk at this.

“Sure it is. Just one question: who would ever build a pool on the third floor of a high school this dirt cheap? And why does the elevator have only three buttons?”

The secretary smirks at you, clearly thinking that she’s one the battle, even though you only fell for half of the third-floor pool gag. “One for the first floor, one for the second floor and one for the third.”

“What about the basement?” You take the pass and walk out of the office, looking at the room number on the pass. ‘Baka. If she really wanted to trick me, she’d at least put a 300 number on there.’ Then your quest to find the vice-principal’s office begins.

About fifteen minutes later, you find it. ‘There it is! At last! The vice-principal’s office!’ You try to turn the knob, and that works, but the door refuses to open. ‘What is wrong with this door? The custodians duck tape it shut or something?’ You take a few steps away from the door and barge your way through.

The door opens easily enough and you fall onto the floor. You pick yourself up and notice the five custodians playing poker with the lost and found items. “What are you guys doing here? Isn’t this the Vice-Principal’s office for grade nine?”

They shake their heads. “Nope. It got moved last year. We never got down to taking the sign. The vice-principal’s office for grade nine is right next to the Principal’s office.” You glare at them and turn around, slamming the door shut. The one with “Hi, I’m Harry” embroidered on his uniform reduct-taped the door.

“Alright who’s hand was it?” Harry sits down.

“It was mine.” Bob announces.

“No, Bob, it was Jack’s.” Harry argues.

“I thought it was George’s.” Jack thinks.

All four turn to the last and ask, “Ed?”

Meanwhile, you move on back to the Principal’s office. The secretary smirks triumphantly, knowing that she has won the battle. However, you smirk back. She may have won the battle, but she will not win the war. Not with a diploma from the Academy of the Intellectually Challenged.

You walk down the hall and finally find a door labeled “Grade Nine.” You knock and hear someone inside say, “Enter.” You enter the room.


A/N: Hey guys. This is my other side. You never knew I was a skitzo, did you? Actually, I’m Sugar_Crazy_Fox’s sister (my penname is killersmurf01224). Please enjoy as the madness of the sister’s continues. Actually, this might be the only chapter I do! (Sugar_Crazy_Fox: then why’d u write at all? /Me: b/c I’m a skitzo dumbass!/ Fox: You’re a skitzo dumbass? Nice.)