Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Every Other Chapter ❯ kidnapp ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3
Disclaimer:: Don’t own YYH, but I’m borrowing Hiei ^_^
You walk into the room and stare. It was all so…so…..normal? After the whole secretary thing, I mean, WHATS HER PROBLEM!!! WE SOOOOO TOTALLY NEED TO DESTROY HER!!! Anyways, back to the office.
Behind the desk was a huge man with a big, brown, beard, and an ugly face (think King Enma. ugly dude butts in- HEY!!) He says one word to you. It contained all the power in the world. It was so strong that it was difficult to say even if you have ‘mastered’ saying it correctly, yet this man, said it perfectly. How anyone could be able to do this, I don’t know, but somehow, he did. Such a word! He could say it to ANYONE!!! I bet you’re wondering what he said, right?
“Yo.” The man said this all-mighty-powerful word in perfect harmony with the boiler that happened to be in the boiler room next door.
“Um, Hi?” You said to him, not expecting him to say that one word.
“No, I’m not.” He said.
“Not what?”
“High.”
“Hi?”
“Yes, high.” He said and nodded.
“Bye?”
“No, hi.”
“You’re high?”
“No. Not high.
“So should I say bye?”
“No! Hi is used in greeting someone, is it not?” He asked.
“um…yeah…that’s what I said.” You told him after much confusion. You had NO idea as to what was going on. “Um sir, I was called down to the office…”
“Next door.”
“I was just there.”
“Then why come here?” He asked
“You’re the 9th grade vice principal, right?” You asked him getting annoyed.
“Yes?”
“You don’t know?”
“Yes.”
“So you do?”
“No.”
“So you don’t?”
“No.” He said which confused you even more. It made you annoyed and angry at his behavior.
“OKAY DUDE!!! I WAS CALLED DOWN HERE TO TALK TO YOU!!!” You yelled at him.
“Ah yes, welcome to my office. How are you? Have you been standing there long?” He asked, almost as though he hadn’t seen you standing there talking there the whole time.
“I’m not fine. I’ve done pointless things for a while thanks to this whole messed up office faculty! And yes, I have been standing here for a while.”
“Name please.” He asked ignoring what you just said. You sighed. You didn’t know if you could stand it any longer.
“________. I was called down for reasons still unknown to me.” You explained.
“Ah, yes. I remember now. ________, is it?”
“Yes.” You responded. His face grew darker, like he was going to tell you the worst possible thing.
“________? I don’t want to be the one to tell you this, but I will do my duty.” He said seriously.
“Is something the matter?” You asked worriedly. His face and tone was so serious.
“Its…your grandmother…” He paused.
“Is she hurt? Did something happen to her?!” You say, clearly upset.
“You may want to sit down.” He motions to a chair in front of his desk.
“Of course. What happened?”
“Well,” He began. “She went out for walk this morning….”
“She always does that.”
“But this time, it was different.”
“SHE GOT HURT?!!”
“Worse.”
“She had a heart attack?”
“No. She…”
“Yes?!” You demanded.
“Forgot…”
“To take her pill! I knew it would kill her someday!” You interrupted.
“…to pack your lunch.” Your jaw dropped. ‘He is such a moron.’ you thought. “She’ll be coming over any minute to drop it off.”
“You…” You started. Your fist was clenched very tightly and it was hard to try to stop it from gaining an acquaintance with the vice principals face.
“Yes?”
“Never…mind” You said with clenched teeth. At that moment the door opened. Your grandmother came in through the door.
“Ah! Hello dear!” She smiled. “I brought your lunch.” She handed it to you. “I will be going now. Have a great day! Hope I didn’t ruin it!”
“No…of course not” You said with a fake smile. ‘He did.’ You thought directing it at the vice principal. Your grandmother turned to leave when the vice told her, “Wait! I have some thing I must tell you!” He came out behind the desk. He came up right in front on her and ripped off his clothes to reveal…a tight hooker dress.
Your grandmother and you were shocked.
“I guess this is what he does during the school faculty meetings…I always wondered what they did in there.” You murmured to your grandmother.
“Grandmama…” He began with a deep voice. “It is me…Anastasia!” (ever seen Anastasia, the Disney movie? Remember the try outs in the beginning? Just like that. Of course I disclaim any claim I might be tempted to have on it.)
“If you say so…” She said and hurriedly left leaving me with a vice principal that cross dressed and told grandmothers that he was Anastasia.
“Um, I can go back to class now? Right?” You asked him and left at a run before he could say anything else.

“I can’t stand this!” You muttered to yourself. It was not the sort of day you were expecting. At that moment you realized something. “I’m lost.” You said and looked around. You had walked into an area of the school that was having construction done on it. You looked around for people, but didn’t see any. Well, for a while.
After walking some, you came across a shadow that turned out to be a man with a detective hat and one of those big coats. He had a mask/ bandages on his face. It made it look like he was ready to flash someone. You looked at him.
“Excuse me sir, but could you show me the way back through the building?” You asked him afraid of him flashing you more than anything else.
“Sorry?” He looked startled.
“Could you show me the way to the school office? I‘m sort of lost and don‘t think I‘m supposed to be here.” You rephrased.
“ Maybe, Miss…” He trailed off.
“_________”
“_________?” He smiled. You started to get freaked out. “Of course, come this way…”
You walked towards him when in a fluid motion, he tried to hit a point in the back of your neck that would knock any body unconscious. Sadly, he missed and ended up hitting your shoulder.
“If you’re going to attack someone or knock them out, do it RIGHT! You hit my shoulder you big ape!” You said annoyed, not really taking what was happening here. He glared and turned green and grew a tail.
“Missy should not have said that!”
“Said what?” Then you noticed his tail. “OH MY GOD!! You’re a mutant!” His eyes glowed red and then hit in you in the correct to spot to knock you unconscious.

Duodenum. Cliffy. I know u love me. I wrote this chapter. The odd numbered chapters are written by me, Sugar_Crazy_Fox. Lalalalalala. What a freaky principal. I meant vice principal. Actually having Suzuka (Suzuka: that’s BEAUTIFUL Suzuka!) as a principal would be pretty freaky too…
also...
guess what? I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE A FOURTH CHAPTER!!! U WILL GET TO SUBMIT UR CHAPTERS AFTER THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
lol
i didn't know i wrote it...ehehe ^_^;
yeah.