Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ The Conference and Amusement Park ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Please have a seat."said the principal. The "couple" sat down. Mr Takenaka looked suspicious about this "family".

"Excuse me, but Zinnia doesnt look much like either one of you." Zinnia sweat dropped.

"Yeah....well....um....."she began to stammer. Shizuru quickly spoke.

"We adopted her!"she turned to Jin. "Right......honey?"she asked. Jin looked up.

"Ya! Sure! We just love ou' Zinnia."he said wrapping his arm around the wolf demon. Zinnia smiled innocently.

"Yeah, they adopted me when I was just a baby."she explained.

"So, anyway, what have you called us down there for?"asked the cigarette-addicted woman. Mr Takenaka sighed.

"According to one of our teachers Zinnia has hit him in the face with a shovel." Jin started laughing. Zinnia and Shizuru sweatdropped.

"Daddy, thats not funny."said Zinnia dully. Jin stopped.

"Sorry."he said. Mr Takenaka cleared his throat.

"Anyway, we've already punished her by disqualifying her from the cheerleader tryouts." Zinnia looked down in sorrow when he said that. Jin placed his hand on the demon's head.

"Dont be sad, you are my 'ittle 'eerleader"said the wind demon. Zinnia smiled. Jin really made her feel better.

"Thanks......daddy..."she said rather happily. Yuske and Kuwabara were listening outside the principal's office.

"Can you hear anything?"asked Kuwabara. Yuske could hear a little bit.

"Something about.....a little cheerleader."whispered the spirit detective.

"What are you hooligans doing?!" screamed a voice behind them. They turned around to see Mr Akashi. Yuske and Kuwabara sweatdropped. Mr Akashi swung the office door open revealing the spying spirit detectives. "Oh Mr Takenaka, I caught these two morons spying."Yuske and Kuwabara laughed nervously.

"Hi, guys!"said Zinnia happily. Mr Takenaka stared at the two teens.

"Thank you for catching them, Mr Akashi. "he said to the buck toothed teacher. He turned to Yuske and Kuwabara. "As for you two........dont come within 10 ft of my door during our conference."he ordered. "Failure to cooperate will result in punishment."with that Yuske and Kuwabara left. Mr Akashi left after them feeling quite proud of himself. Shizuru rolled his eyes.

"So do you know why Zinnia hit this teacher?"asked Shizuru. She already knew of course cause Zinnia had already told her but she was trying to play the part of "mommy" the best that she could.

"It seems that she hit him on accident trying to save a rat-"

"Hamster."interrupted Zinnia.

"Yes, thank you. It appears that she was going to save a hamster for she said that Mr Takenaka was trying to kill it." explained the principal.

"Oh...I see so ya say she was tryin' to save a hamsta now, dont ya?"asked Jin.

"Yes, that is correct."said Mr Takenaka.

"Well....Zinnia does have a special love for the animals."explained Shiuzuru.

"Yes....diving in and taking a hit from a shovel for a rodent is quite unique. She must have a special relationship with them."

"Oh you have no idea..."thought Zinnia to herself.

"What about the teacher?"asked Shizuru.

"Mr Iwamoto is doing just fine.....but he still quite angry with Zinnia."said the principal looking over at Zinnia.

"Im sorry....."apologized the wolf demon.

"Yes....we know....."


Once the conference was over Zinnia layed on the couch in Kurama's house in her wolf form. She looked so sorrowful whimpering and stuff. "Come on, Zinnia......please do cheer up."said Kurama holding the bowl of strawberry icecream under the wolf's nose. "You love ice cream....."he said now waving the bowl around. He sighed. "Cleaning out Mr Iwamoto's classroom for the week is not that bad..."he stroked her head. "It could of been a lot worse..."he sat the bowl on the floor. "I'll just leave this here in case you get hungry..." he looked up at the clock. "But you know.....Mitari is about to arrive with our tickets to the amusment park...."he smiled. "I bet that'll make you feel better..."Zinnia looked up at him and shook her head no.

"Kurama, it's not gonna work!"screamed Yuske.

"Those teachers make me so mad!"screamed Kuwabara.

"Yeah! They cant do this to our friend!"screamed Yuske. "It's time for some payback!" Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in, its open."said Kurama. The door slowly opened and Mitari entered quietly.

"Hi....."he said quietly. He held up the tickets. He looked over to Zinnia. "Are....are you okay?"he asked. Zinnia shook her head no. Kurama then explained everything that happened to her. Mitari looked sad. "Im....sorry to hear that." Kurama sat on the couch stroking Zinnia.

"Hey, I have an idea."whispered Yuske to Mitari. Mitari looked at him.

"An....idea?"he asked. Yuske nodded.

"Yeah, try to make it a date. At the amusement park we'll split up into groups. and you'll go with Zinnia. And....pay for everything."explained the spirit detective.

"Are you sure this'll work?"asked Mitari. Yuske nodded. Mitari stepped forward. "Zinnia?" she looked up. "If you makes you happy.....I'll buy you all of those...gryos you like so much..."he said nervously to the wolf demon. Zinnia's ears shot up at the word gyros. She lept off the couch and began to happily run around Mitari in circles. Kurama smiled.

"That did the trick."



Once they got to the amusement park they decided to split up into groups, Kuwabara and Yukina, Keiko and Yuske, Kurama and Hiei(No, not like a gay couple. I hate yaoi! Kill yaoi fans!They're just best friends!), and Zinnia and Mitari regardless of Hiei's feelings of this pairing. So they splitted up. Zinnia happily walked through the amusement park with Mitari wondering what they should do first. "So where do you wanna go first, Mitari?"asked the wolf demon happily.

"It....doesnt matter..."said the blonde. Zinnia smiled.

"Okay"she said slipping on her free T-shirt from that everyone had gotten in the entrance. "Hey why dont you put your T-shirt too?"she suggested. Suddenly a loud horn blared from behind Zinnia. She spun around to see a clown.

"Ha ha! Gotcha!"said the goofy clown honking the horn in her face. Zinnia shrieked and ran.

"Waaaahhh! Go away!"she cried frightened. She ran around the park with clown chasing her still honking the horn. Mitari stood and watched. He started to help her but he figured how much harm could a clown do to wolf fire demon. He looked at his T-shirt.


"Kurama, I dont want that ningen alone with my sister."complained Hiei. Kurama sighed.

"Okay, you've said that 12 times already."he took out his cell phone. "I will call them on Mitari's celluar phone."he said as he dialed the number.



Anyway, back with Mitari and Zinnia. Zinnia was still screaming as she was being chased around by the clown. and Mitari was trying to get his T-shirt on. His cell phone rang. He stopped what he was doing and pulled it out. He answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello Mitari, we were just calling to see if everything was okay."said Kurama from the other end of the line. Mitari felt a cool breeze. He shivered.

"Um....can you hold on a second..?"asked the blonde.

"Sure."replied Kurama. Mitari then sat down the celluar phone on a picnic table and tried to get his shirt on.


"Kurama! Give me that ningen device!"screamed Hiei.

"But Hiei he sa-"Hiei snatched the phone and put it to his ear.

"Hello?! Answer me!" he screamed. Mitari stared at T-shirt and couldnt hear Hiei's screaming.

"Im never going to get my big head into this tiny hole!"said the blonde aloud. Hiei's eyes widened from the other end of the line for he could also hear Zinnia's screaming in the background.

"Aaaaaaaahhh! Leave me alone!"whined the wolf demon still running around being chased by the clown.




"What the !@#$%^&*() is going on!"screamed Hiei from the other line.

"Ooooh! You said a bad word!"said a small kid pointing at Hiei as he walked passed him.

"Hiei, what's wrong?"asked Kurama.



"I think I might be too big to fit.."said Mitari pushing his head into the hole of the T-shirt. "Push.....push..."he said pushing his head through the hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Stop!"pleaded Zinnia still running around.




"Hey! What the !@#$%^&*() are you doing to my sister?!"screamed Hiei on the phone.

"What?!"screamed Kurama. "Hiei what are you hearing?"asked Kurama.



Mitari has finally gotten the shirt on. "It's so tight....."he said. Zinnia's screaming continued.



"The only thing's that gonna be tight are my bare hands on your neck when I sufficate you!"screamed Hiei on the other line.



"I was wrong...perfect fit.."said Mitari examing the shirt on him. He then went to pick up the phone. "Okay...Im back."



"Im gonna kill you..."said Hiei before hanging up.



Mitari froze. He gulped. "Wha-what did I do?"he slowly hung up.