Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ Roller Coaster ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The clown looked around for Zinnia who had disappeared. The reddish brown wolf emerged from under the bench and barked at him. He ran away. Zinnia poofed back to her regular form. Usually, Zinnia cannot change back for 30 minutes. But thats not entirely true, she cant change back safely for 30 mins. For if she does she becomes dizzy and weak. She sat on the bench.


"Ugh....I need to sit down..."she said to herself. She looked over at the blonde. "What's wrong, Mitari?"she asked concerned. Mitari was all white with fear. The next thing they knew Hiei dashed towards them and slipped on a banana peel. He fell face first. Zinnia stood up and helped him up. "Hi Big Brother!"she said happily. Instantly, Hiei embraced her and held her close. "B-big...brother....I cant.....breathe..."


"Zinnia, what did he do to you?! I heard you screaming over the stupid ningen device!" Zinnia blinked.


"What did who did to me?"she asked confused. She thought for a second. "Oh....you mean the clown!"she said happily. Hiei instantly started looking around him franticly.


"C-clown?! Where?"he asked trying not to sound scared.


"It was horrible, big brother! He kept chasing me around and honking this little tricycle horn in my face!"she then trembled with fear. "It was scary...." Hiei glanced at Mitari then but at his sister.


"That's why you were screaming earlier?"he asked. Zinnia looked confused.


"How did you know I was screaming?"she asked tilting her head to one side.


"I heard you over the celery phone"explained Hiei.


"You mean a celluar phone, big brother!"she said happily as she corrected her brother. Just then Kurama came running up to them. He was now panting. "Hi Kurama!"greeted Zinnia happily. Zinnia then noticed the roller coast near them. "Hey! Why dont we all ride on a roller coaster!"she suggested. Once Kurama got his breath he nodded.



They got onto the roller coaster. Zinnia was super happy because she got the front seat. Mitari sat next to her scared to death. It appeared he was afraid of roller coasters. Hiei and Kurama sat in the seats behind them. "What is this strange ningen contraption?"asked Hiei as the kart slowly accelerated up the large..........super duper large hill.


"It's a roller coaster, Big Brother!"explained Zinnia. "You gotta put your arms up when you we go down the hill!" Kurama smiled.


"That's right, Hiei. Remember to put your arms up."said the red head. Hiei blinked.


"Why the !@#$%^&*()_+ do I need to put my arms-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"screamed the fire demon as the kart zoomed down the first hill.


"Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!"screamed Zinnia happily with her arms raised into the air.




Somewhere else in the amusement park there was a loud slap sound coming from inside a dark cave.....there was water in it too. "Yuske, you perv!"screamed Keiko as her and Yuske emerged out the cave inside a floating swan boat. Once the ride came to a stop Keiko got out and stormed into the bathroom. It seemed she wanted some time away from Yuske. Yuske got out of the swan boat and rubbed his cheek which had a red hand mark on it.


"Slapped again, huh Urameshi?!"asked Kuwabara as him and Yukina walked up to him.













< br>