Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Exchange Student ❯ School Dance Date ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Zinnia, there was no way you could of known that Mr Iwamoto was allergic to peanuts."said Kurama trying to comfort her. Poor Zinnia was in tears, sitting on the couch. "Im sure your teacher will be just fine."


"But....but...he already didnt like me because of the shovel...and I made him cookies so he'd like me. But now I know he hates me!"she brought her hands up to her face and began to bawl hysterically.


"If it makes you feel any better, Mr Takanaka isnt punishing you for this. In fact, your punishment from before has been lifted."Kurama sat next to Zinnia and threw an arm around her. "It's not your fault."


"Yeah! Serves that jerk right!"said Kuwabara who entered the living room from the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand. "You should be thinking about other things."


"Yeah, like the school dance."said Yuske ascending from behind the couch.


"Where did you come from?"asked Kurama looking back at the spirit detective.


"Well, you see, Kurama, when a man and a woman love each other very much they-"


"Stop."interrupted Kurama.


"School dance?"asked Zinnia in a quiet voice. Much different from her usually loud, happy, cheerful voice.


"Yeah, the one thats this Friday!"said Yuske rolling his eyes. "Havent you seen the posters about it all around the school?" Zinnia sniffled.


"No..."


"Thats an excellent idea, Zinnia. Why not go to the school dance? That'll cheer you up. Your school has hired students from Meiou High as chaperones.....one of them being me."


"Im taking Keiko to the dance. You should go and find yourself someone to take with you."suggested Yuske.


"A date?"Zinnia thought for a second. Her wolf ears perked up. "What about Mitari?"Yuske shook his head.


"Cant. They dont allow kids from other schools at the dances and stuff."he explained. Her ears lowered.


"Oh...but...but I dont know anybody else."just then Yuske got an idea. A large grin spreaded across his face.


"Dont you worry, Zinnia."he ruffled her hair. "I'll get you someone to go with you to the dance."


"Really?"


"Yup."


"Really really?"


"Yeah."


"Really really really?"


"Yes."


"Really really really really?"


"YES! REALLY!"


"Yay!"she hugged him. "Oh Yuske you're the greatest friend ever!"



On Friday night everyone was getting ready for the dance. "You look very pretty, Zinnia."said Kurama.


"Thank you."she replied back in her normal cheerful mode. They all dressed very nice. Zinnia wore a light green shirt with red glitter letters across the chest that said "Cutie" in cursive. Also she wore nice blue jeans. Not to mention she wore a matching green bandana. Something stuck out on Zinnia that hadnt been noticed till now. And Yuske and Kuwabara just couldnt stop staring. She had a nice booty.


"Must....not...touch..."said Kuwabara trying to restrain himself. Zinnia turned around.


"Hey you guys, whats wrong?"she asked. They both snapped out of it.


"Nuttin!"said Yuske rather quickly. The door bell rang. "Oh! There's your companion for the dance."he hurried over to the door while chuckling to himself. He opened the door. There stood a girl with long black hair and the most beautiful green eyes ever seen. She wore all white. A white shirt and white jeans. So lovely.


"Hi."she said quietly.


"Great! You're here!"Yuske yanked the girl into the house. He dragged her over to Zinnia. "Zinnia, this is Ayane. She's very shy. Ayane, this is Zinnia."


"Hi Zinnia."she blushed deeply. Kurama who was watching lifted an eyebrow.


"Hi!"Zinnia greeted taking the girls hand and shaking it. "It's very nice to meet you."


"Zinnia...."


"Yes?"


"You're cute."she turned away slightly blushing.


"Oh thank you! I wanted to make sure I looked nice for the dance."


"Well, we should get going to the dance."said Yuske opening the front door.


"Yeah! It starts in 20 minutes."said Kuwabara running out the door.


"Yeah! Let's go!"cheered Zinnia. "Come on Ayane!"she grabbed her hand and excitedly ran out the door after Kuwabara. Kurama started towards the door. He stopped and turned to Yuske.


"Yuske....is Ayane-"


"Yes."he interrupted before he could even finish the question.


"Why didnt you find a male for Zinnia? Was no one available?"he asked. Yuske shook his head.


"No, it's not that. I just thought that this would be more fun."he then left out the door. Kurama sighed.


"Poor innocent Zinnia."