Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ FAMILY SECRETS ❯ A LOT More than First-Day Jitters ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FAMILY SECRETS

AnimeJunkie: *listens to her music and dances when she sees the readers looking at her like she’s crazy* Whoa! Don’t sneak up on me like that. *smiles* I’m working on some more fics involving the YYH gang, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and maybe Inuyasha. Maybe I’ll write some song fics; I haven’t decided yet.

Hiei: *walks into AnimeJunkie’s room; Kurama close behind* Can I ask you something, AJ?

 

AJ: *looks at Hiei* I guess so, sure.

Hiei: *crosses his arms and scowls* Why is this story mainly about Kurama?

AJ: *looks at Hiei* Don’t be mad, Hiei. I like all you guys; it’s just that I have a thing for redheads. *blushes* Anyway, I’m working on a fic with you, too. Feel better?

Hiei: *looks away so she doesn’t see the small smile creeping across his face* I guess.

Kurama: /Who’d have thought that the great fire demon, Hiei, got jealous?/ *grins* AJ, would you mind if I did the disclaimer for you?

AJ: *looks at Kurama and smiles* No, of course not. Be my guest. *motions her hand towards the readers* {Baby, I could listen to you talk all DAY!}

Disclaimer: (Kurama) AnimeJunkie does not own Yu-Yu Hakusho or it’s characters. *Trixie jumps up onto Kurama’s shoulder and he pets her* Please R&R, I’m sure AJ will appreciate it. And so will I. *looks at all the girls with those dreamy green eyes of his*

AJ: Now how can you refuse a request like that? It’s impossible. ^_~

AJ: Oh, and I would like to thank Shio for my first review. THANKS, SHIO!!! *blows trumpets in fanfare*

*Trixie does cute little backflips*

{...}-Gwen’s thoughts

/.../-Kurama’s thoughts

‘...’-everyone else’s thoughts

Hiei: And now......FAMILY SECRETS.

*********************************************************** *******************

LAST TIME on FAMILY SECRETS:

Keiko: Well, I’m sure Kurama is thankful that you went psycho. I think he likes you. *gives Gwen a sly grin*

Gwen: Get out. He probably has a significant other.

Keiko: Too bad, ‘cause I think you two would make an awesome couple. *grins*

Gwen: *shrugs* I guess we’ll never know will we. *just then the blue gem on her bracelet glows but, neither of them notice* I better get to sleep. *yawns* I’ll se you in the morning, ok?

Keiko: Okay. *gets up and puts Trixie on her special bed* Good night.

Gwen: Good night. *turned the light out*

Outside Gwen’s window, the same man who was watching Gwen on the plane speaks to his Master on his cell.

Man: Yes, she is definitely the one. No, I won’t fail Master. We will acquire the bracelet and the gems. And nobody will stop demons from taking over the Living World. *sinister chuckles*

************************************************************** ****************

[Spirit World-Koenma’s Office]

Outside the doors of Koenma’s office, ogres of every imaginable color, size and shape scurry about carrying large books and files thick with papers. Inside was one lone ogre, George, whose main job was to be Koenma’s “girl Friday” so to speak. He was looking through files, books and videos while the diminutive ruler was going through his usual tirade.

Koenma: *shuffling through the files on his desk, throwing them in frustration* AAAHHH!!! Where is that blue-haired reaper?! Can’t she, for once, get here on time?

George: Well, you didn’t exactly tell her why you wanted to see her, Koenma, sir. *putting some files away*

Koenma: Of course, I didn’t. I didn’t want the others to know until I was absolutely positive that what I heard was accurate. You know she can’t keep a secret to save her afterlife; she’ll blab the first chance she gets! I just hope what I heard was nothing more than a stupid rumor. *sucks on his blue pacifier like there was no tomorrow.*

Just as George was about to console his pint-sized employer, in walks Botan in her trademark kimono, her oar in hand.

Botan: Sorry, I’m late. So what’s the emergency this time, Koenma?

Koenma: *looks up at Botan with an annoyed look* Oh, nothing really important, my dear. Just the IMMINENT DESTRUCTION OF THE HUMAN WORLD!!

Botan: *backs up when Koenma goes off* That can’t be. We already stopped Sensui and his motley crew from destroying the human race once. The Kekkai Barrier has been sealed up and the world was saved. I thought that was the end of that.

George: Apparently not. Koenma received word that someone has been slipping “A” class demons into the Human World. We just don’t know HOW yet.

Koenma: And on top of that, they’re searching for something. They even broke into father’s vault looking for it. The items that were already in there were not taken, thank goodness.

Apparently it’s something that even my father doesn’t possess.

Just then a small red ogre rushes in with a folder in his clawed hands.

Red Ogre: *pants* Koenma, sir. It’s terrible! *hands him the folder* Your sources have found out how “A” class demons are filtering into the Human World even thought the Kekkai Barrier is intact.

Koenma: Let me see that. *grabs the folder and looks inside* WHAT!!???!?!? This is worse than I thought!

George and Botan* What is it?

Koenma: *stammers* Th-th-they f-found the Scepter of Tengu!

George: *panics* THE SCEPTER OF TENGU!! OH, NOOO!! *calms down* Wait; what IS the Scepter of Tengu?

Koenma: *looks at George like he said something stupid* It’s the only artifact powerful enough to allow demons to travel between worlds without going through the Kekkai Barrier, no matter how weak or powerful they are.

Botan: But if that’s the case, why aren’t “S” class demons running rampant as well?

Koenma: Who knows. But we better figure that out and fast. George, tell the others to drop whatever they’re doing and dig up the 411 on the Scepter of Tengu! And step on it!

George: *salutes* Right away, Koenma sir. *runs out to spread the word.*

[Keiko’s house-Monday Morning]

It’s 6:30 a.m. and Gwen is in her room asleep when Trixie climbs up onto her bed and nuzzles her neck to wake her up.

Gwen: *giggles and wakes up* Okay, okay, I’m up. *pets Trixie* Who needs an alarm clock with you around? *smiles*

Keiko: *walks in and sees Gwen doing her usual stretches she does every morning* Good morning, Gwen. Morning. Trixie. *Trixie jumps into Keiko’s arms* So, are you ready for your first day?

Gwen: *yawns* I guess so. *has an uneasy look about her*

Keiko: What’s wrong? 

Gwen: *takes out her uniform* This! They can’t possibly expect me to wear this! This skirt can barely cover the bottom of a Christmas tree! (A/N: the skirt is a little shorter than Keiko’s school uniform’s skirt, but Gwen hates dresses and skirts period-no matter how short or long they are.) After school, I’m getting the girls’ uniform with the pants.

Keiko: Come on, it can’t be THAT bad. Call me when you have it on, ok? I wanna see what the big deal is. *giggles and walks out*

Gwen: *under her breath* That’s easy for YOU to say.

Gwen slowly walks into the bathroom with Trixie waiting for her outside. She takes her shower, brushes her teeth and combs her hair before walking back to her room in her red terrycloth robe. (A/N: In case you haven’t guessed, I’m partial to the color red. ^_^) She reluctantly puts on her uniform and puts a little lip gloss on her lips. She wasn’t a big fan of make-up either and figured a little would go a long way. She puts on the bracelet her mom gave her and looks at herself in the full-length mirror on her closet door.

Gwen: *looks at herself* Not bad. Not bad at all. *Keiko walks in and sees Gwen looking at herself from the back* Does this make my butt look big?

Keiko: *looks at Gwen* Please, I’d give anything to have HALF the booty you got, girl. You’ll have the boys there eating out of the palm of your hand. *looks at Gwen with a smirk* Or is there one boy in particular you want to impress?

Gwen: Like who? *straightens her hair*

Keiko: Like a certain green-eyed redhead you saved yesterday? Hmm? He did say that he went to that same school, right. *smiles*

Gwen: *blushes* Maybe. But he probably has every girl in school after him already. (A/N: YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! ^_~} Why would he even notice me?

Keiko: *counting on her fingers* Let’s see; you’re smart, funny, pretty, athletic, a NUT. *smiles*

Gwen: I resemble that last remark. *laughs and looks at her clock* OH, MAN!! We’re gonna be late! Time to book! *grabs her book bag and runs out of her room*

Keiko: Right behind you! *runs after her*

The two girls frantically ran down the stairs, took off their slippers, put their school shoes on and piled into Keiko’s mom’s car. She drives up to Meioh High School and Gwen looks at it in awe.

 

Gwen: {High school my big toe! THIS IS A COLLEGE!} Well, here goes nothin’.

Keiko: Good luck, Gwen.

Gwen: Thanks, Ku-Ku. *she walks out of the car and onto the sidewalk in front of her new school* See ya later.

Keiko: See ya. *rides off to her own school*

Gwen strolls through the front gate and onto the campus. She continues up the sidewalk, admiring the scenery when she hears what sounded like a Texas cattle stampede. She whips her head around to see a gaggle of screaming school girls chasing what looked to be, judging by the pink uniform he was wearing, one of the male students. She didn’t get a chance to see who the unfortunate soul was that was running for his life, but she did hope that he would escape his obviously unwanted fan club. {I wonder where Kurama is? He did say he went here, right?} As she was walking towards the school’s entrance, she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw another pink uniform. {Kurama?} She examines his face and it was a tall boy with curly black hair, glasses and freckles.

Gwen: Oh, I’m sorry.

Black-haired boy: *adjusting his glasses* No, it’s my fault. Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Yuu Kaitou. *looks at Gwen and is stunned by her beauty, but doesn’t show it* ‘What a knockout. I hope she hasn’t met Shuichi yet.’ You’re new here, aren’t you?

Gwen: Yes, I am. I’m Gwen, nice to meet you. *extends her hand to be shaken*

Kaitou: Pleasure’s all mine. *kisses her hand* You look a bit lost. Maybe I can help you find your first class?

Gwen: Thanks, I could use it. *looks at her schedule* Do you know where Biology is? It’s taught by someone named Mrs. Matsuda.

Kaitou: I have that class as well. I could walk with you there if you like.

Gwen: That would be cool. Thanks.

They both walk to Biology with five minutes to spare. Gwen walks in and sees everyone talking to each other and a group of girls giggling. Gwen heard them mention the name “Shuichi” and wondered if that was the same guy that the hormone stampede was chasing a while ago. The teacher steps into the room and everyone takes their seats quickly. Mrs. Matsuda was a tall woman with long black hair in a bun. She wore stylish gold-rimmed glasses and looked to be in her mid-40's. Of course, she looked much younger than she did. Gwen gave Mrs. “M” (as the students usually called her) her papers stating that she would be enrolled here for the next year and her schedule.

There was one minute left before the bell rang and Gwen heard the sounds of an approaching stampede grow louder and louder. Next thing she knew, the door flew open and shut just as quickly. She turns around and sees none other than Kurama, out of breath and leaning against the door as if trying to keep the plague out. (A/N: I think he was. LOL) Gwen smiles at him and waves. Kurama sees Gwen’s smiling face and waves back; the group of girls that stood in the back of the room glared at Gwen because their idol was not paying attention to them.

Mrs. M: Alright, class. Take your seats, please. *the class did as it was told* We have a new student joining our class today. This is Gwendolyn Turner, an exchange student from America. I’m sure you will all honor our school and make her feel welcome. *looks around* Hmm, it seems we only have one empty seat. You can sit next to that young man.

Gwen: Yes, ma’am. *walks to the only empty desk...next to Kurama*

Mrs. M: Roll Call. *goes down the roll until she reaches Kurama’s alias* Shuichi Minamino.

Kurama: Present.

Gwen looks over to see Kurama answer to that name. She has a very confused look of her face. {O...kay. I thought his name was Kurama. Where did “Shuichi” come from?} Just then Kurama passed her a note. Gwen took it and read the words scribbled in black ink: “I’ll explain later.” She nods and waits for her name to be called.

Mrs. M: Gwendolyn Turner. Is there a nickname you go by?

Gwen: Present and I usually go by “Gwen.”

Mrs. M: Alright, Gwen. Now, to catch Gwen up on what we’ve been doing, let’s turn our books to page 147. We were discussing dominant and recessive genes. What you look like depends on the genes passed on by your parents, but every once in a while these genes change in a way the does not resemble either family member although the DNA remains similar. One such phenomenon is called “albinism”. Can anyone tell me some of its telltale characteristics?

The students lower their heads with the exception of two boys, namely Kaitou and Kurama. They began to raise their hands and both saw that Gwen also had her hand raised, much to everyone’s surprise.

Mrs. M: Okay, Gwen. Why don’t you answer this question?

Gwen: *stands up* Two of the characteristics of “albinism” are white, pigmentless skin or fur and red or pink eyes.

Mrs. M: Correct. Very good. *smiles*

Kaitou: ‘I knew she was intelligent. Not like these other girls’

Kurama: /Beautiful and intelligent. Now if I can get some time alone to talk to her./

Time passes and class ends. Mrs. M. Gives the class their homework assignment and they slowly walk out. Gwen goes to her locker when someone taps her on her shoulder. She turns around and sees Kurama’s handsome face smiling at her.

Gwen: Hello, Shuichi. *looks at him with a raised eyebrow-NOT like the Rock’s.*

Kurama: *chuckles* Right. I suppose you want to know why my teacher called me that. 

Gwen: *smiles* Actually I wanna know how you got your hair to do that double flip thing. (A/N: you know how his hair has some flipped up and some flipped down.) But your question works too.

Kurama: *was about to answer her when he sees his fangirl mob screaming towards him and Gwen* I’ll tell you later, but for right now, RUN! *grabs her hand and runs through the halls*

Gwen and Kurama were running around corners and through classrooms trying to ditch the Hormone Horde when she realized that Kurama must have been the one they were chasing all along. She could understand where they were coming from; he was the most gorgeous boy in school. But still, this was WAY too much. It wasn’t like he was a pop star or anything. They ran into a dimly-lit corridor in a part of the school that only the janitors go to and stopped running for a bit.

Kurama: *leans over with his hands on his knees and pants* I think we lost them.

Gwen: *leans against the wall and tries to catch her breath* Does this always happen?

Kurama: Unfortunately, yes. I go through this every day; they chase after me yelling “SHUICHI, I LOVE YOU!” or “MARRY ME, SHUICHI!” *heavy sigh* Those girls just won’t leave me alone.

Gwen: *puts her hand on his shoulder* It’s gonna be ok, I mean they have to back off sooner or later, right? (A/N: She don’t know these girls like we do, does she?)

Just then they hear the thundering footsteps of the “Shuichi Brigade” closing in on their hiding place. Kurama holds Gwen’s hand, looks at her pleadingly and mouths the words “help me”. They both stand with their backs against the wall and Gwen makes a wish in the back of her mind. {Man, I wish we were invisible.} Kurama looks at her and notices that her eyes emitted a bright purple glow. To her surprise, she sees Kurama disappear; she looks down at her hand where her bracelet rested and notices that she, too, was vanishing. When the group of girls finally closed in on them, she and Kurama were nowhere to be seen-even though they were right in front of them.

Girl 1: *she has short blue hair* Where did Shuichi go? *looks around*

Girl 2: *long brown hair in a ponytail* He’s gone! I bet that girl is with him!

Girl 3: *wavy, red hair-kinda like Kuwabara’s* She better not like him, too.

Girl 4: *short black hair in a bob* Don’t sweat it. We’ll find her soon enough...and convince her to leave Shuichi alone. One way or another. *pounds her fist into her hand* Let’s go, girls!

The girls leave and Gwen and Kurama return to normal. She looks down at her bracelet and notices that her amethyst gem was glowing.

Gwen: Okay, that was different. *they both peeked around the corner and discovered that it was safe to walk out* Whew! They’re gone, thank goodness.

Kurama: Indeed. I thought they’d never leave. By the way, what class do you have next?

Gwen: Trig. You?

Kurama: I have History next. *looks at Gwen’s schedule* It looks as if we won’t have another class together until after lunch. Speaking of which, would you do me the honor of joining me for lunch? *bows to Gwen, like the gentleman he is*

Gwen: *curtsies* I’d be delighted. *giggles*

Kurama: Great, I’ll see you then. *walks to his next class* Bye, Gwen.

Gwen: *waves to Kurama* Bye, Shuichi. *smiles*

[Lunchtime-lunch area outside the school]

It was a nice day so Gwen decided to eat outside. She strolled through the tables looking for a certain redhead she made a lunch date with. {Where is he? I hope those hormonal girls didn’t kill him.} She was brought out of her thought by a smooth, velvety voice calling out to her.

Kurama: Gwen! Over here! *smiles and waves Gwen over*

Gwen: *looks over at Kurama and waves back* I’ll be right there.

She walks to Kurama’s table, which was three tables away from the “Shuichi Brigade’s” table.

Girl 1: Here she comes. You know what to do right, Haneko?

Haneko: Right. *chuckles maliciously*

As Gwen quickly walked to Kurama’s table, Haneko sticks her foot out in front of her. Gwen trips and starts to fall in front of the “Brigade” who was poised and ready to laugh at her. But to their dismay, she does a one-handed cartwheel and lands perfectly on her feet without spilling a drop of her lunch. Gwen looks at the girls with an “I KNOW she didn’t just do that” look and continues to Kurama’s table where she finally sits.

Kurama: Are you okay? You’re not hurt, are you? *escorts her to the table*

Gwen: Nah, I’m fine. {Thank you, gymnastics.} No harm done. *takes her seat opposite Kurama’s* Let’s just ignore them.

Kurama: Gladly. *smiles at Gwen, making her blush* Now, what do you want to talk about first?

Gwen: Well, first off, is your name Kurama or Shuichi?

Kurama: Shuichi. Kurama is a nickname my friends call me, but you can call me by whichever name you like. *smiles and eats some food his mother packed him* That was a pretty amazing move back there. So how long have you been doing gymnastics?

Gwen: *swallows some juice* I’ve been doing gymnastics since I was five. At seven, my dad signed me up for Tae Kwon Do. He said that it was so I could defend myself. I don’t know why; I don’t have any enemies...at least I didn’t until I came here. *senses the girls glaring at her*

Kurama: *with his head down, he looks at the girls out of the corner of his eye* Don’t mind them. They’re just jealous of any girl I pay attention to outside their clique. And I don’t talk to too many girls.

Gwen: *looks at Kurama* Why not?

Kurama: *still looking down at his tray* Because most of them are just like those girls that tried tp trip you. All they do is flirt with me, ask me out constantly or intimidate any girl I show the slightest interest in. The only thing they care about is saying that they’re dating Shuichi Minamino. But you’re different. *raises his head to look into Gwen’s brown eyes* You don’t treat me like some idol or sex symbol; you treat me like a regular person-like a friend. *smiles at her*

Gwen: Thanks, Shuichi. That’s nice of you to say. *looks at him and smiles* You’re deep and very sweet. You don’t deserve to be hounded like that. *sips her juice*

Kurama: *reaches out to hold her hand* I’m glad I have you to talk to.

Gwen: So am I, Shu-

Kurama looked at Gwen as she stopped in mid-sentence and had a blank expression on her face. Without warning, she flipped up her tray to stop a pudding-filled milk carton from making contact with her head. She looked over and saw who threw the liquid bomb-a thoroughly P.O.’d Haneko. Gwen looked away and her eyes became white; all of a sudden a tray full of discarded food slammed into Haneko from behind, messing up her uniform.

Haneko: *screams* Who threw that!? When I find the punk who did that, they are SO gonna pay!! *runs out screaming and her clique follows her*

After the girls left the table area, Gwen’s eyes turned back to their original brown and she continued to eat. Kurama noticed her ruby and diamond gems glowing and fading but kept it to himself.

Kurama: I guess lunch is over. We better get ready for our next class. *gathers his tray and walks to the trash can*  

Gwen: I’m with you. *does the same*

Kurama: /I want you to be, Gwen./ We have the next three classes together. And after school we can meet up at Keiko’s house, ok?

Gwen: Sounds like a plan. *Kurama holds out his arm and Gwen hooks hers around it. They walk to their next class arm-in-arm* (A/N: How cute. ^_~)

(A/N: Since it would take me too long to go through 3 classes, I’ll skip ahead to when they meet up at Keiko’s house.)

[Keiko’s house-living room]

Everyone that Gwen met during her first visit was there in Keiko’s living room, everyone except Botan. She was still meeting with Koenma in Spirit World.

Keiko: So, Gwen. How was your first day? *sits down next to Yusuke*

Gwen: All in all, it was ok. That is if you don’t count Kurama and I turning invisible. *she leaves out the food fight incident*

Yusuke: *spits out his soda* NO WAY! How did that happen?

Gwen: Kurama and I were running from a group of girls when we got cornered in the custodian’s hallway. I wished we were invisible and POOF (A/N: Actually it was more like a slow fade out.) we were invisible.

Kuwabara: THAT IS SO AWESOME! Can you do that now?

Shizuru: *knocks her brother over the head with her fist-OUCH* She’s not a poodle, little bro. She can’t perform on command.

Gwen: It’s ok, Shizuru. I can try it. *stands up in front of everyone and thinks to herself* {I wish I was invisible.} *she opens her eyes and asks...* Am I invisible yet?

All: Nope.

Gwen: *confused* That’s funny. I guess I can’t do it a second time. Of course at the time I was kinda scared that we’d get trampled by those girls; I can’t remember exactly what I did to trigger

it.

Hiei: *picks up a heavy vase* Maybe I can help. HAHHH!!

Hiei effortlessly threw the vase at Gwen, making everyone else duck. She gasped and her eyes turned milk white, just like when she found Kurama in the alley. The diamond on her bracelet shone brilliantly, a white aura surrounded the vase and was stopped, held fast in mid-air. Gwen motioned with her head to where the vase sat before and replaced it without a scratch. She looked at Hiei and her eyes reverted to their usual dark brown.

Gwen: The next time you throw something at me, IT BETTER BE A PILLOW!

Hiei looked at her, stunned, an expression unusual to the small fire demon. Nothing seemed to phase him, and yet Gwen did something that made even him sit up and take notice. Not to mention everyone else in the room.

Gwen: *looks at everyone* I did it again, didn’t I?

Kurama: It would appear so. /It looks like her powers are linked to her emotions./

Gwen: *sits on the couch* Okay, I’m startin’ to wig out here. I never did any of this stuff before I came here. How can I now?

Botan: *walks into the living room with a worried expression* I think Koenma can answer that. He wants all of us to come to Spirit World immediately.

Gwen: Spirit World? What’s that? A theme park or something?

Botan: There’s no time to explain now. Just follow me. *she waves her hand and a portal appears in front of her.* Hurry! *runs in*

Gwen: Okay, what’s going on?

Kurama: *holds Gwen’s hand* You’ll see. *pulls Gwen through and everyone else follows behind*

[A hideout on the outskirts of town]

The Crimson Dragons are still licking their wounds from their last encounter with Gwen, when Akira walks in angry.

Akira: *slams his fist down on the table* THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! How can we get beat up by one girl? ONE GIRL!?!?

Thug 2 (Koji): I don’t know, boss. Uh, she used some weird power on us?

Akira: NO DUH, GENIUS!

He was about to beat Koji down when a mysterious shadow appears on their TV screen.

Shadow: SILENCE, YOU FOOLS!!

Akira: My apologies, My lord. What do you ask of us. *kneeling in front of the TV*

Shadow: How go the preparations for my takeover?

Koji: Slowly. Until we find the gems, we can’t successfully cross the “S” class demons over safely. We don’t even know where to start looking.

Shadow: *the black aura grows and billows around his silhouette* I suggest you start with that girl that handed you your humiliating defeat! That bracelet you described to me sounded very familiar. How many stones did it contain?

Thug 3 (Dashi): Seven, sir.

Shadow: ‘Just as I suspected. She has the gems.’ Keep following her until the opportunity to strike presents itself. If she discovers her true power before we obtain those gems, my plan is ruined. THAT MUST NOT HAPPEN!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!??

Dragons: Yes, Master. *kneel and run out*

[The Shadow’s Lair]

Shadowy Figure: *looks at Gwen’s picture* Soon, my dear. You will either rule by my side as my queen or rot in my dungeon. Either way, those gems will be mine. I gave your mother the opportunity to gain ultimate power as my bride, but she rejected me for her own kind.....A MORTAL!! And during her escape, she took the gems with her. Now you have started to come into your powers; little do you know how much power you really have. How naive you are to your true potential. And how unfortunate for whoever stands in my way. *sinister laughter*

A sliver of light peeks through a crack in the wall and part of his face is revealed....all that was seen was long, black hair and violet eyes.

**End of Chapter 3**

AnimeJunkie: Just who is after Gwen and what does this have to do with her mother?

BUM BUM BUM!!! 

Kurama: This was a long chapter, AJ.

Hiei: TOO long if you ask me. *looks down at the floor*

AJ: Well, nobody asked you.

Hiei: Hn!

Kurama: Will there be more appearances of Trixie? *pets the ferret*

 

Trixie: *squeaks*

AJ: Maybe. If I get any reviews, I’ll update. Until then faithful readers, CIAO for now!













< br>