Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ for the love of kieko ❯ prologe ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deity: hiya

Puppy: hihi… here we go again

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~* ~*~*~

"Ok Botan I'll talk to you later about tomorrow k? See ya later" "bye Kieko I'll call you"

`I hope Botan brakes up with that asshole soon' thought Kieko. She walked home from their day of shopping with Yuske carrying all of her clothes she bought. Kieko walked onto the house.

"Where do u want me to put this crap?" Yuske yelled. "It's not crap u jerk". "Ok, ok." Kieko ran up to Yuske and looked trough the stuff he was holding and polled something out. "Yuske I've got something for you" she showed him a box wrapped in shimmering blue paper.

"Here put the bags down on the table" he walked over to the table and put them there." here take it. Open it." "What's this for Kieko?" "It's for u silly. I saw it and thought of u." "Thank you." He took the box and hugged her. He backed up a space then opened it. There was a little bracelet in it. "Do u like it?" asked Kieko.

"Yeah I love it," said Yuske very slowly." you hate it don't you""no, no I love it really but … why did u get for me?" "yeah well I wasn't sure what one you wanted to I got two. One with your name and one with my name." She raised her arm to show him the bracelet. "But I like the one with your name so you can have my name on it ok? Ok you don't have to wear it if you don't want to, I wont mind." Said Kieko in a very sad voice. "Oh course I'll wear it." Said Yuske well trying to put it on." really?" "yeah." He said just as it slipped and it almost fell. "Here let me help you" while taking the bracelet and putting it on his wrist. Then he hugged her again. "Thank you I really love it"