Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ for the love of kieko ❯ Yuske trys so hard ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok…well………..ima ganna update this fic so people can like me again…hehehe..n e ways I hope you like this chapter

~Ring ring~-~ring ring~ yuske rolled away from the phone "keiko get the phone, would ya?" Keiko jumped out of bed "it must be botan!" she screamed. "Hello?" hi keiko, so are we still on today to go out?" "Yup" "were should we meet?" asked botan "how bout my ramen shop?" "Great, what time?" "Ahha…. in a half an hour, cause im not dressed yet, ok ill call everybody else too" "ok see ya soon" botan said then they both hung up.

"Yuske get up you bum," said Keiko, while running and jumping on their bed, "we have to go meet everybody at the ramen shop" "go away, I need more sleep". She crawled over to him on the bed, pushed him on his back, and pinned him down. "Yuske you're getting up now, I need to talk to botan and your coming with me to talk to kumara" she said in a hard voice. "Whyyyyyy!" he wined out. "Because they both like each other but wont tell each other there feelings" "ok, Im coming…im coming".

AT THE RAMEN SHOP…

"Hi Keiko, yukina" "hi botan" "hello there botan" the girls greeted her. Kurama walked over to the boys away from botan to talk. "So are you still going out with rino, ryan? Umm. No that is not it…what is his name again?" Keiko asked in a sheepishly voice. "Ryomaru?" yukina asked, "Ahhh, that's it, are you still dating him?" "Unfortunately" said botan in a depressed voice. Awkward silence, everybody including the boys heard her answer. Then kieko said, "I know!" the girls looked over to the boys and said "shopping!" the girls pulled out there credit cards "charge it!" "Oh-no, no more walking around the stores" said yuske. Kuwabara jumped up and said, "Be a man yuske, the woman want to shop and shop they shall!" "Yes, shopping will be fun," said kumara "whatever" said hiei.

AT KEIKO AND YUSKE'S HOUSE AT 8:00 Pm…

~Ring ring~-ring ring~ "hello?" "Oh hi yuske, its me, botan" "oh, hi botan, wanna talk to Keiko?" "Yes please" "ok one minute, KIEKO!" he screamed botan moved away from the phone "yuske im right here, don't yell, who is it?" asked keiko "botan" he answer "oh thanks" she said taking the phone "hi botan, what's up?" "Will you do me a favor please?" "Sure, what is it?" "Im going to kurama's for awhile, if ryomaru calls, could you….?" "Say you're here…of course I will" keiko interrupted "wow, thanks keiko" "no probe, call me later, bye"

NEXT DAY

~Ring ring~ "what the fuck with people call in the morning don't you people ever freggin sleep?" yelled yuske well stomping over to the phone. "Yuske if its ryomaru don't say anything just give me the phone I'll explain later ok". "What the hell you're not talking to that asshole". "But if he asks for botan says she's busy or something" "ok I will" ~ring ring~ "hello?!" "Hi is botan there its ryomaru?" "I know who the fuck this is you bastard and botans in the shower right now". "Well I'm coming to get her" "like hell your coming here you asshole she'll be home later" click. "Give me the phone yuske" "why?" "I need to call botan she's at kurama's place". "But I thought she was here?" "No that's just what he thinks". "Oh ok I'm going back to bed when your done are you coming?" he asked we'll winking at her. "Yuske you perv!" then kieko threw pillow at him then dialed kurama's number. "Hello?" asked kurama "kurama bad news yuske told ryomaru that botan would be home in a little bit because he called and wanted to come get her but the only thing that was stopping him was yuske" "I understand" said kumara. Hamm I'm hungry thought keiko "well gatta go bye" click "yuske I'm hungry" "then eat" "ok I will but will u make some of that good stuff you made before? Please". "you make it" "yuske do you like this house you bought with your money?" "Yes… why?" "Then you should cook it" "why?" "remember the last time I tried to cook it?" "Ok I`m cooking you go sit down". Then he ran to the kitchen.

AFTER BREAKFAST

"Hmmm that was good" said keiko "well yeah, I made it" "you say that now but you can't even make ramen" "whatever." Keiko got up from the table and walked over to yuske who was at the couch, and sat on his lap. He put his arms around her and she hugged him. They stared at each other then Keiko leaned forward and kissed Yuske.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Ok all you dirty mindeded pplz they don't do anything nasty. They're just kissing. The rest cums later. Lmfao lol ok back to the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

When neither oh them could breath any longer they stopped and keiko laid her head on Yuske's shoulder. "Keiko?" "Yes, Yuske?" "Will you" "Hey guys witz up? A little close ha. Well I'ma get somethin' to eat k" "oh hello Kazuma" said Keiko well getting off Yuske's lap. "What did you want me to do Yuske?" "One minute Keiko" then Yuske walked over to Kuabara and said very quietly "you come at the best times don't you?"

"Awwwwwww what's wrong with the big baby?" Yuske dragged him out the back door and started beating him up. "Here we go again," said Keiko.

~Ring ring~ Keiko answered the phone. "Hello?" "hi keiko can you come in to work?" " sure" "ok bye"." Well I gatta go to work anyways, love ya Yuske bye Kuabara." Then she left for work.

"Damn Bastard" "woooo haha I'll be ok…." "Keiko?" "Man I'm still hungry. Ohh that looks good." Munch munch munch. "Ok well I gatta go now bub byez."

Yuske walked into the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the fridge

Dear Yuske,

I had to go to work. I got called in to work. See ya later.

Keiko

P.S. I'll be home at 8:00 love ya bye.

"Damn it. I was ganna ask her to…" "Ask who what?" came a shilling voice from behind him. "Hey Hiei witz up?" "Why should I tell you?" "Damn touchie- wait how'd you get in?" "The door you moron" "it's locked" "Keiko let me in before she left." "Ok works fer me. Whatchya want?" "Konama told me to give you this." He handed him a white envelope. "yes my money. Thanks Hiei" "hmm… yeah bye." "Bye Hiei."

8:15 KEIKO WALKS IN

"Yuske?" She walks in to there room and he's sleepin on the bed. She gets changed then climes in the bed. Yuske rolls over and cuddles with her and they fall asleep.