Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ a dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"NOOOOO!!!!!, give my baby back!"Hina frantically called into the distance.
        A small child lay in the arms of Rui, Hina's best friend. Hina had been screaming for her baby as he was thrown self-cosciencly from the edge of a world who had denied him for what he was. As he was thrown off their world the small child was given the name Hiei and the title every youkai would know him as 'The Forbidden Child' Not to have emotion or feeling, never to love or to be loved in return for what he was. All he could feel was pain.
        Hiei woke with sweat drenching his face down to his collar. He jumped from his tree and landed on the ground.' why is my past playing in front of me' he thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.
        "Oyi Hiei!"Yusuke said apparently in a cheerful mood
        "Hn."was Heidi's only reply clearly he did not want to be annoyed so early in the morning.
        "Well you woke up on the wrong side of the tree"Yusuke said sarcastically.
        "What do you want?"Hiei said obviously impatient
        "God, well anyway me and Kuwabara are having a party, you wanna come?"Yusuke asked even though he knew the answer.
        "I don't have time for your" but Hiei was cut off by Yusuke"but Yukina will be there"Yusuke added with a smirk
        "Well if you wanna come it starts at 7:00, see ya" he got in very quickly before Hiei left.
        'come to think of it I haven't seen her in awhile'Hiei thought'O.K. I'll only go for an hour no more only to make sure that baka doesn't do anything to her'Hiei ended his thought and started to train with his katana.Three minutes before the party started Hiei and go. When he got there he noticed that every one was already there, he saw a window and climbed through.
        "Don't you know how to use a door?"Kuwabara asked.
        "Don't you know how to use your brain, baka?"Hiei replied obviously curious if the big oaf even new what a brain was.
        "Look shrimp!"Kuwabara yelled, Kuwabara started, but Hiei cut in.
        "Over grown oaf try and process this in your tiny mind I'm a lot stronger and I have a brain so back off before Yusuke and Kurama have to peel you off the the floor,"Hiei said giving one one his infamous grins saying 'even though I would love to do it'.
        "WHAT!!!!!"Kuwabar a yelled starting to from his spirit sword while turning 10 shades, but Yusuke and Kurama cut in to break the blood that was about to be shed.
        "Look Kuwabara me and Kurama really don't wanna have to peel you off the floor"Yusuke said while Kurama nodded.
        "I can take on this squirt any day," Kuwabara said.
        Hiei was about to unsheathe his katana when Yukina stopped him and said "This is suppose to be a party can't we all just have fun?"
        "Of course my love," Kuwabara said cheerfully and left for the couch with Yukina.
        "What about you Hiei?" Kurama asked.
        "Hn," and with that Hiei retreated to a corner only to glare at Kuwabara from there'I swere if he tries anything'Hiei thought, he growled at what ha was thinking and was getting ready to pounce as Kuwabara moved alittle closer to Yukina. Yusuke and Kurama saw this and started to walk over towards Hiei to try and preoccupy his mind from the scene in front of him. Hiei moved to another corner seeing their intentions.
        "What's up with Hiei?"Yusuke asked dumbly, clearly leaving out the fact that Kuwabara was extremely close to Hiei's sister, but before Kurama could respond to Yusuke's question Kuwabara's voice boomed over everyone's.
        "Everyone I'd like to say something,"Kuwabara gained the attention of Kurama, Yusuke, Hiei, Yukina, Keiko, shuzuru, Botan, and Koenma.
        "Get on with it, baka " Hiei said just a bit irritated
        "I'm getting there ," Kuwabara said in a matter of factly tone.
        Just then Kuwabara started to sweat as ha pulled some thing out of his pocket and clenched it with his fist. He looked down at Yukina and thought 'O.K. I can do this'
        "Yukina.." Kuwabara said lovingly while everybody stared
        "Yes Kuzuma," she replied calmly
        "Yukina....will you marry me!"
        "WHAT!!!!!!!!" Hiei shouted while being trying to be straddled to the ground.