Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ her name ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Many of the reviews I've received had authors and readers asking if my character was kikyo from inuyasha, my character wears the same clothing as her, but the pants are blue, I thought people would just expect her in human clothing you know jeans and a blouse, no. She's dressed in kikyo's clothing only blue sorry for this confusion, and if I were to have kikyo in this fic I would have her suffer immensely and send her to hell. Now that, that is understood lets get on with the chapter! (Oh yes I still expect 5 reviews per chappie so I won't be posting unless I get those reviews!)

*******************************last time******************************** A mysterious woman saved hiei from all of the hungry bat demons and dragged him away to be healed while yukina was pondering about what to say to kuwabara's proposal, and why hiei tried to kill kuwabara over it. Kuwabara and yusuke passed out from sake. Kurama stayed to explain what they did with hiei. Botan and Shizuru left Keiko's house. *****************************************************************

_______________________________at the ruined party_________________________

       ;  Kuwabara and Yusuke were passed out on the couch with very bad breath and snoring, Kuwabara got up and fell on the floor threw up all over himself then went back to bed in his own throw-up.
        "He shouldn't let people see that sight of him," Kurama gestured to kuwabara drooling on himself and squeezing his cat who had joined in on the fun and passed out to.
        Koenma chuckled, "This is a photo opportunity." Koenma said rooting for a camera.
        "Well theirs nothing else to do," kurama sighed
        Koenma and Kurama started putting Yusuke and Kuwabara in funky poses to use as blackmail later on.
        When they were done with there 'fun' Kurama went home and Koenma went back to the office, leaving the drunkards in a locked house. ______________________________in makia forest_____________________________

         "Why can't you except the fact that I'm trying to help you?" the woman asked
        "I don't need help from a wench like you!" Hiei said
        "That's it!"
        Hiei was getting ready for impact on the dense forest floor, but it didn't come 'hadn't she heard him?'
        The woman plopped hiei down on the forest floor, rolled up her sleeves and reached inside her shirt, only to pull out an over sized bad filled with medicinal herbs and potions.
        'She reminds me of kurama' She started to mix different herbs and berries with water; she left it at her side, got up and put a barrier around hiei then left.
        'What is this' hiei thought, all I know is that I'm not eating it. Just then she came back, with fire wood in one hand and a dead deer in the other, 'God I haven't eaten in three days' hiei thought while drooling
        "Hey."
&nb sp;       'I'll even eat it raw'
        "Hey"
 &n bsp;      'Wow I'll ear the entire thing'
        "HEY!"
  ;       "What," Hiei said coming out of his thoughts
        "If you want me to heal you, you have to sit up." She said
        "Hn."
 &n bsp;      'This guy is hopeless' she thought to herself
        "Fine, lets try this' my name is Lyn," she said
        .....
 &n bsp;      *sigh*....." Fine be that way" Lyn put out her hand and Hiei was suddenly in the position she needed him to be.
        "What!" Hiei gasped
        She put both hands on his head and a blue light surrounded him his gashes were sealed his puckered skin, turned flawless and all of his broken bones mended.
        .....
  ;       "That's better isn't it!" Lyn said in a cheery voice while she started to cook the deer.
        Hiei was left speechless 'what is she?' ____________________________________at keiko's____________________________

Yukina couldn't sleep, so she stayed up until morning. Keiko came to get her when breakfast was ready.
        "Um. Keiko," Yukina said
        "Yea,"
 & nbsp;      "What should I do about Kazuma's proposal?" Yukina said
        Keiko was at a loss for words 'there both so young I don't know what to say'
        "Well...
  ;       Before Keiko could answer Botan came in the door'I'm saved' thought Keiko
        "Yukina Koenma wishes to speak to you in his office, normally he would come, but he couldn't carry all the paper work, I don't know what it's for no one tells me any thing I'm just a messenger," Botan said with a pout leading Yukina to the door.
        "Um... O.K." Yukina said very bewildered. ___________________________________at the ruined party______________________

      &n bsp; Yusuke and Kuwabara had just gotten up, or at least they tried and were fighting over who got to use the bathroom first.
        "This is my house!" Kuwabara bellowed
        "I'm the guest yo..."Shut up!" Shizuru said "I had to clean up puke last night, your luck I didn't throw you both out into the street to get run over."
        "Kuwabara, let yusuke use the bathroom first so he can get out of this house quicker" Shizuru said in an annoyed tone.
        "Fine," Kuwabara winced, knowing not to fight with his sister.
        "Alright!" Yusuke said with the most stupid victorious grin on his face.