Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ forbidden tears ❯ a helping hand ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

_________________________________________last time______________________ Hiei was left in the makia forest to tend to his thoughts while botan was freaking out about dying because she had to explain everything to kuwabara with koenma and was afraid what Keiko and shizuru were going to tell yukina that Hiei was her brother. Yusuke and kurama had left hiei in a barrier and were heading back to ningenkia.________________________________

*********************** ******in makia forest******************************
     &nbs p;  "Damn fox," hiei cursed to himself.
        'This is just great I'm completely pissed off, and I didn't get to kill kuwabara, damn only a little bit closer'
        "That dirty……, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!," Hiei shouted which caused a few birds to 'caw' and fly away.
        "Look their some small prey over their boys," one bat demon said to five of his buddies.
        'Damnit I'm screwed I won't be able fight back because of kurama's fuckin' barrier.
        "Well what are we waiting for!" the six disgusting back demons hurled themselves at Hiei, but Hiei was to fast and dodged them all. This went on for an hour because Hiei had a limited distance he could move so he couldn't get away from them.
        "Damnit, call the others we need back up four of the creatures started to screech and soon Hiei entire distance of escape was closed off by hundreds of bat demons, all of them charged forward, Hiei dodged a few , but was soon captured and being beaten to death.
        'If I could only fight back' Hiei thought as humongous claws were penetrating his skin.
        "GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!" a feminine voice came from behind.
        "What," all the bat demons said in unison.
        "You heard me," the voice said again, Hiei finally got the strength to lift his head, there she was, a woman with dark chestnut brown hair, Persian blue eyes, wearing navy blue swordsman pants with a white shirt(A/N you know one of those outfits you see kikyo wearing its that but the pants are blue) and in her hands she held a bow with a readied arrow, at her side she had a sword.
        The bat demons started to laugh," Look guys a woman, a damn fine one to" all of the demons turned their bodies in the mysterious womans direction; some whistle were heard in the back round. ___________________________________at the ruined party______________________

"Hiei doesn't have the hots for yukina does he," kuwabara asked? "No Kuwabara let us explain," Koenma said calmly while Botan was in the back readying her oar to see what Shizuru and Keiko were going to tell yukina. Botan left, and Koenma explained the entire sister thing to Kuwabara (A/N any true Yu Yu fan knows that yukina is Hiei's sister) "Why doesn't the shrimp just tell her?" "You should ask Hiei himself." Koenma said Just then Kurama and Yusuke walked in. "Kurama, Yusuke what did you do with Hiei?"
        Kurama explained while Yusuke was getting drunk off of sake. Then Kuwabara joined in drinking away the night's events. __________________________________ at keiko's house________________________

"What happened please tell me," yukina begged "Yukina it's not our place, it's not for us to explain," Shizuru said "STOP!" Botan screamed running though the front door
        Shizuru knew Botan's position with Hiei "We didn't tell her anything O.K.," said Shizuru starting to walk out the door to go home "oh god I thought I was going to have a heart attack' Botan thought to herself. "Well I guess I'll be going, Yukina know one can tell you what's going on just yet just sit tight and be patient everything will clear up in a few days, cheer up," Botan said with a smile then left. " Yukina looked thoroly confused' wow I can't believe Kazuma proposed'
        Keiko prepared a room for Yukina then went to bed. _________________________________in makia forest___________________________

"GET HER," drooling bat demons charged at the woman, she easily dodged and shot the leader of their clan, then she unsheathed her sword and slew every demon in sight. She turned to look at Hiei who was trying to get up. "My, my what a powerful barrier I only know a handful of people who can create that spell" the woman said in awe walking toward Hiei to rest him upon the ground. "Get away from me witch!" Hiei hollered "Such cruel words," the woman was obviously unaffected and carried a fighting Hiei to a safe spot.

*********HEE HEE I love cliff hangers, any way who is this mysterious woman, and what will Yukina say to Kuwabara's proposal, will Botan have to fear for her life? Find out next time(!!^^******************************************************