Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forgive Me: Part One ❯ Forgive Me: Part One ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Forgive Me

Forgive me if I caused any trouble when I confessed my love to you.

It's just that, I couldn't handle all of my emotions towards you, I just had to let them go.

I'm sorry that I just poured them all on you unexpectedly, but my love apparently got the best of me, and I hope that you could find it in your heart to forgive me.

I know that you are with someone else, but I needed for you to know how I feel towards you, I just couldn't stand just having my best friend knowing, I had to have you know.

If you won't forgive me, I'll just get on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness.

For as long as I have known you, we got along just fine, and we hardly got in any fights, but when she asked you out, everything changed.

We barely hung out during and after school, and when we did get to hang out, you only talked of her and how happy she made you, not having any clue to how miserable I have been.

I tried to smile and move on to another person, but my feelings for you were too strong, they kept holding me back and I keep coming back to you, the person I loved in the first place.

I am so sorry for just saying all of what I have been feeling for you for the past few years, but something just said that it was the right thing to do.

But, now you are just mad at me, and that makes me cry now, I don't care who sees me cry, I just have to let it out.

Sometimes, I pray for your forgiveness, and everyday, I hope for it to come, but it never did.

Ever since I told you of my love for you, you give me cold looks and avoid me, like I have a virus or something.

Now, you can bear to look at me, let alone be near me, was it so wrong for me to love you?

Did your girlfriend find out that I love you? Is that why you can't stand me?

Well, I had no intention of ruining your relationship with her, but tell me, does she love you like I do? Does she cry when you are in pain like I do?

Again, forgive me if I have caused any trouble since that moment that I confessed my love to you.

And, if you never forgive me, I hope that you can bear the guilt of knowing that I will be miserable until I receive that forgiveness from you.