Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Free My Soul ❯ Hell on Earth ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Free My Soul: A Suicide Tale

Legal Blah: YYH belongs to someone, but it's not me so you can't sue, I just happen to be
using these characters to suit my twisted designs, the only thing I own in here is my (now dead) OC, Miyoh Urameshi.

Key
*thinking*
"talking"
*thoughts progressing into speech"
//telepathy//
'substitute for italics'
(occassional poem or something else)
~POV~

A/n: Soooo sorry I've taken so long with updation! I've been grounded from my comp, but I'm back! You know you missed meh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: Hell on Earth

::3:04pm, Kurama's house::

"Why is she here?! She's supposed to be dead!" Yusuke is screaming at Kurama (at his desk) and Hiei (on the windowsill), as he points to his half-spirit sister sitting on the foot of his bed. She scoffs, glaring slightly at him.

"She's here on a trial-" Kurama is cut off by Yusuke's yelling.

"I don't give a damn about any trials. Why are they giving 'her' another chance at anything?!"

Hiei growls lightly at Yusuke, warning him to stop yelling.

Yusuke quiets and Kurama starts to speak.

"Ahem, right then. Miyoh is here on a trial for her life, I can't tell you what the terms are because then you would try your hardest to make her fail. She will be with us for half a year, six months Yusuke, so you'll have to try and get along."

Yusuke growls low in his throat, his eyes flashing the briefest gold and hair bleeding white, but the features are gone as quickly as they came.

"Fine, whatever, just keep her outta my way." he tells Kurama and Hiei, opening the door and exiting Kurama's room; going down the hall into the kitchen.

Miyoh sighs to herself, looking over to the two still-seated demons.

"Well?"

Hiei looks over at her and Kurama quirks an eyebrow.

"Well what Miyoh?" Kurama asks, turning to her.

Miyoh scoffs again.

"Quit acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. You and that fire-child over there did something to my mind, said I would be free in death, but I'm dead and it's still here."

Hiei chuckles.

"Hn. The curse of my Jagan wore off when your corpse started to cool, I'm not doing anything. What about you fox?"

Kurama shakes his head.

"This isn't funny! You take it off right now!"

Hiei growls at the volume of her voice, Kurama sighs.

"I'm sorry, but we really aren't doing it this time." he tells her, Miyoh gasps, realizing he's not lying.

'No Miyoh, I'll never be controlled, I'll haunt you, I'll make sure you never complete your trial so that your soul rots in Jigoku for eternity. You've hurt the detective and now you will pay.'

Miyoh looks as pale as a sheet, and Kurama shakes her shoulder lightly, asking what's wrong.

"No," she gulps. "Nothing." she says, clenching her hands together to stop them from trembling.

Kurama eyes Miyoh warily as she gets up, bowing to them, and makes her way to the door; closing it silently behind her.

She goes to her room, laying on the bed and covering her head with a pillow.

*Why? Does everything bad want to fly my way? Maybe I should've just let them put me in Jigoku.*

'Keep thinking that way Miyoh, you'll be so easy to overtake, and then you won't even put up a fight.'

*Who are you?*

'Haha, I'm the little piece of you that's opposite to everything that makes up you. Thanks to the Jagan I've been set free, and it's only a matter of time until...'

*No...*

'Yes, Miyoh. Until I gain complete control over you, why, even now, take a look at your body!'

Miyoh gasps, pulling up her shirt to see a maze of glowing red criss-crossing tattoos snaking halfway up her torso, and others already cover her legs.

'Hahahaha, your body will be mine and your soul will be cast into darkness! Then finally, Yusuke will have a caring sister, more than you ever have Miyoh!'

"No...no, no, no! I'm not going to let you, you can't have my body! NO!"

'You can't do anything about it. I'll have your body.'

Miyoh starts to scream, sinking to the ground and wrapping her arms around herself.

Kurama bursts in a split second later, and knowing that she won't be calmed, blows sleeping pollen from a flower into her face. Miyoh slumps to the ground, unconscious.

Hiei comes in through the window as Kurama puts her into bed.

"Why was she screaming Kurama?"

Kurama sighs, looking down at Miyoh's tear streaked face.

"I don't know, both siblings go through so much pain."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: I am so awesome.

RC#16: Riiiiight.

Anaki: You know I'm right.

RC#16: Lots of deep meanings, and yeah, suuuure you're right...

Anaki: -.-+ Shut up. -grabs mallet-

RC#16: -holds up hands- Okay, okay, sheesh, just Review.