Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Free My Soul ❯ Stupid Sisters That Piss You Off (pt. 1) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Free My Soul: A Suicide Tale

Legal Blah: YYH belongs to someone, but it's not me so you can't sue, I just happen to be
using these characters to suit my twisted designs, the only thing I own in here is my (now dead) OC, Miyoh Urameshi.

Key
*thinking*
"talking"
*thoughts progressing into speech"
//telepathy//
'substitute for italics'
(occassional poem or something else)
~POV~

A/n: It's winter now, like, extremely cold winter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine: Stupid Sisters That Piss you Off (pt. 1)

::7:00am, Kurama's house::

~Miyoh POV~

Yusuke is sitting at the kitchen table, that redheaded girly guy wrapping new bandages around his arms; I'm sitting opposite them, sipping at a cup of coffee.

Hm, this little scene reminds me of that fateful day a few months ago when all this junk started. Yusuke watches me warily even though red-head is here with us..

He finishes, going to dispose of the old bandages I suppose as Yusuke gets up to get a muffin. He sits back down at the table, beginning to eat it, and I decide to speak.

"Listen Yusuke, I know you hate me..."

"Mmmph, mou mott mat might."

(*Translation: "Yeah, you got that right.")

Somehow I miraculously understand the language of muffin and keep talking.

"...But this time I'm not doing anything other than trying to fufill my trial, then I'll never bother you again."

"Mmmph, mand migs mn mly."

(*Translation: "Yeah, and pigs can fly.")

"Why are you so difficult?"

"My min't mou must murn in mell?"

(That shouldn't even need a translation, but I will do one anyway.
*Translation: "Why don't you just burn in hell?")

'Yes, dear, give up, he doesn't want you here anyway.'

*Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch?!"

Damn, I said that aloud didn't I?

Yusuke gives me a look, it's asking 'what the heck is your problem?', maybe asking if that was a reply to him or me talking to myself, I don't know, but we sit in silence until red-head comes back with that same look on his face. Only thing is, that bastard's face held amusement too.

I hate people laughing at me.

'They just think you're crazy, but we know you are. Hahaha.'

*Just shut up.*

I get up, excusing myself as politely as possible before scurrying up to my room.

'Nuts, yes, yes, you are nutso, Miiiiyoh, hahaha.'

*Who're you calling nuts?*

'You, duh.'

*I can't believe I'm losing a fight over my body with an idiot.*

'Ha! I can't believe you're losing a fight over your own body period, weakling.'

I roll my eyes. but I know she's right as I pull up my shirt to gaze upon the crisscrossed red that continues to snake slowly up my torso.

'Only 5 and a 1/2 more months Miyoh, I shall be in control then.'

*You think so, but I won't let you.*

::11:07am, Kurama's house::

~Author POV~

While Miyoh sits there 'chatting' with her other side, Kurama is asking Yusule if he'd make a quick run to the store for him.

"Yeah, sure Kurama." he replies, the kitsune handing him a grocery list.

He turns to exit the kitchen, but Kurama calls him at the last second.

"Oh yeah, please take Miyoh with you Yusuke, she could use the fresh air."

Or in other words:

"Take her with you so she can watch you and make sure you don't kill yourself."

Yusuke sighs heavily, nodding and going to get his sister.

*I can't stand that bitch.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: Another lovely chappie up!

RC#16: Tch, yeah, 'lovely'.

Anaki: ...You know it's awesome.

RC#16: No.

Anaki: Aw! You're no fun chibikins!

RC#16: C-chibikins?

Anaki: Yes, that's your new name, Chibikins!

RC#16/Chibikins: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! -runs away-

Anaki: Haha, I wondered how he'd react, loved the joke. Review ppl.