Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Meet the half kitsune/fairy girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Friend or Foe
Chapter One

The day was bright and sunny and Yuske and Botan were sitting on the roof of the school talking about Yuske's next mission.

"So are you ready for your next big mission?" Botan asked and clasped her hands together.

"Another mission so soon can't I have a little vacation?" Yuske asked and crossed his arms.

"Well you might like this one." Botan said and smiled as she got Yuske's attention.

"I'm listening." Yuske said and turned his attention to Botan.

"Koenma has heard of Hiei and Kurama teaming up with a young girl by the name of Kiza, she is an ice demon, And there is also another problem but Koenma has assigned me to take care of that." Botan said and then looked down at the door which had just opened.

"Yuske are you up here?" Keiko asked as she walked out on to the roof.

"Oh no." Yuske said and jumped down in front of Keiko.

"Hello Yuske what were you doing up there?" Keiko asked and then she saw Botan sitting on the roof where Yuske had just jumped down.

"Oh I see what was going I'm sorry I disturbed you." Keiko said and turned and started for the door.

"No it's not what you think!" Yuske yelled and ran after Keiko.

"She always gets him every time." Botan said and smiled.

*****************************

"Kurama where is Hiei?" A young girl with ice blue hair and moon silver eyes asked as she turned to look out a window.

"I don't know Kiza; I haven't seen him all day." Kurama said as he turned to look at her and smiled.

"Damnit." Kiza said and hit the window seal.

"Why are you so worried about where Hiei is?" Kurama asked and kind of smiled at her slightly blushing at the question.

"I just need to talk to him about something." Kiza said and pushed some hair back out of her face.

"Oh all right." Kurama said and smiled and then started to walk for the door to leave for a while.

Kurama walked out side and stood a minute and looked back at the door he had just walked out of and smiled. 'Hiei finally has a girl who really cares about him, he's lucky she's very beautiful.' Kurama said to himself and started to walk away.

Kurama walked until he was close to Yuske's school and then he sensed a demon and turned to the way it was coming from. Kurama walked into a dark alley and noticed a bunch of feathers shivering near the wall. Kurama walked over closer to the feathers and noticed that it was a young girl.

"Are you all right?" Kurama asked and reached down to touch the girl's wing.

"No stay away from me!" The young girl screamed and jumped up into a fighting stance.

She had silver hair and crystal clear blue eyes. She had solid white wings that were huge in size.

"What do you want why can't you just leave me the hell alone!" She screamed at Kurama.

"Leave you alone, I'm sorry but I haven't done anything to you." Kurama said and moved a little closer to her and tried to reach for her again.

"I said stay the hell away!" She yelled and then the sky started to flash with lighting.

Kurama looked at her in shock. It was like she was controlling the lighting.

"Clam down I don't' want to hurt you." Kurama said and walked closer to her.

"Stay...back." The young girl tried to say but she was too weak and passed out.

Kurama ran and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Are you all right?" Kurama asked her as he held her in his arms.

"Huh?" The young girl said as she opened her eye a little to see a red haired young man looking down at her in concern. And then she passed out again in his arms.

*********************

Kurama walked back to where Hiei and Kiza were and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" Kiza asked.

"It's me." Kurama said.

Kiza opened the door and looked at Kurama in shock.

"Who's she?" Kiza asked confused.

"I don't know her name or anything about her but I found her in an alley." Kurama said as he walked over to a bed and laid her down on it and moved her wings where they were at her side.

"What is she?" Kiza asked as she poked at one of the young girl's wings.

"I don't know, please don't do that." Kurama said as she went and got a bowl filled with some water and a towel. Kurama walked over to the bedside of the young girl and started to clean her face with the wet towel.

"I wonder what happened to her?" Kiza asked as she watched Kurama clean the young girl up.

"I don't know but we can't tell anyone about her until she get's better." Kurama said and turned his gaze to Kiza.

Kiza nodded. Kurama turned back to the young girl and started to remove her clothes to clean them.

"What are you doing!" Kiza yelled and covered her eyes.

"I'm taking her clothes off, why, what's wrong?" Kurama asked and kind of smiled at Kiza reaction to what he was doing.

"Get out I'll do that you just stay out, or no better yet go to my room and get some of my old clothes for her to wear she looks the same size as me." Kiza said and pushed Kurama away from the young girl.

"All right." Kurama said and started for Kiza's room in the back of the building.

About that time Hiei walked in and noticed a strange smell in the room.

"Who's in here?" Hiei asked in an angry tone. And then he saw a young girl with large white wings lying on a bed.

"Hiei so your finally back huh." Kiza said as she walked into the room with a wet towel and a bowl of water.

"Who is she and what is she doing here?" Hiei asked in an even more angry tone.

"Kurama found her and brought her here, she is pretty beat up Hiei." Kiza said as she put the wet towel on the young girl's forehead.

The young girl moaned when she did this and opened her eyes a little.

"Kurama she's waking up!" Kiza yelled at Kurama who was in the back getting some clothes for her.

The young girl opened her eyes to see a young girl and a young man looking at her in confusion.

"Who are you?" The young girl asked and started to look around the room.

"I'm Kiza and he's Hiei." Kiza said and pointed at herself and then at Hiei. "What's your name?" Kiza asked the young girl as she took the towel off her forehead.

"Izeta." The young girl said and started to set up in the bed and noticed that she was naked. "Where are my clothes?" Izeta asked in surprise and grabbed the blanket up around her.

"Here are you some clothes." Kurama said as he walked into the room holding some of Kiza's old clothes.

"What kind of demon are you?" Hiei asked.

"I'm part fairy and part kitsune." Izeta said as she took the clothes from Kurama.

"Come on guys let's let her change." Kiza said and grabbed Hiei and Kurama by the collar of their shirts and drug them into the other room.

"Weird demons." Izeta said and shook her head as she watched the young ice demon dragging the other two men into the other room. She got up and put the strange clothes on that the red haired man had gave her. "What strange clothes." Izeta said as she put them on. She had to cut the back out of the shirt so her wings could come through. She walked into the room that she saw the other three goes into and looked around. "Is anyone one in here?" Izeta asked and poked her head around a corner and saw the three talking to each other.

"What were you thinking when you brought her here?" Hiei asked in an angry tone.

"She needed help and I just couldn't leave her in the alley, no could I?" Kurama asked Hiei.

Hiei just turned to look at the doorway where Izeta was standing her large wings spread out behind her and her head down. "I'm sorry I have been a burden on you I will leave now, thank you for your help." Izeta said and turned and started to walk out of the building but was stopped by Kurama grabbing her hand.

"Please don't go your welcome here isn't she Hiei." Kurama said and turned and looked at Hiei with a 'You better say yes' look on his face.

"I suppose." Hiei said and turned and walked into another room.

Kurama turned back to Izeta and smiled at her. "See your welcome." Kurama said.

"Thank you ever so much." Izeta said and smiled at him.

"I'm going to see if you made Hiei any madder that he already was." Kiza said and walked past Kurama and Izeta. Kiza sent Kurama a 'She can't stay' glare as she walked past him.

"I don't think your friends approve of me being here." Izeta said and looked down at the ground.

"Well I approve of it." Kurama said and pulled her close and hugged her.

She folded her wings so they wouldn't get in the way and she wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you so much." She said as she closed her eyes.

Kurama looked down at her and smiled. 'She's so beautiful' he thought to himself.