Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Friend or Foe ❯ Yusuke and Kuwabara Meet the Two Demonness' ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Friend or Foe

Chapter Two

Yusuke and Kuwabara Find out About the Demonness'

Yusuke and Kuwabara were walking down the street talking about what they had heard about Hiei and Kurama and this ice demon girl named Kiza.

"So what your telling me is that the shrimp has a little girl friend is that it?" Kuwabara asked and smiled.

"I don't think so Hiei isn't the type to care that much about relationships." Yusuke said and then turned his attention to Kurama walking down the street with a young girl holding onto his arm.

The girl was wearing a long black jacket that went down to the ground.

"Kurama!" Yusuke yelled and ran over to Kurama.

"Oh hello Yusuke." Kurama said and then turned to look at he young girl who was on his arm. She was now hiding behind him.

"Hey who's she?" Kuwabara asked and pointed at the young girl hiding behind Kurama.

"Oh her name's Izeta." Kurama said as she looked at the young girl hiding behind him. "You don't need to be afraid of them they want hurt you." Kurama said and moved aside from Izeta.

"Hey how's it going I'm Yusuke and the idiot is Kuwabara." Yusuke said and nodded toward Kuwabara who was looking at Izeta like he was in love. "Hey Kuwabara." Yusuke said and waved his hand in Kuwabara face.

"She's pretty." Kuwabara said and grabbed Izeta's hands in his and just stared at her.

"Kurama." Izeta said in a confused and scared tone.

"All right Kuwabara you don't want to scare her anymore than she already is." Yusuke said and shoved Kuwabara back away from Izeta.

"Come on Yusuke you know you think she's beautiful to." Kuwabara said and elbowed Yusuke.

"Well I will admit that she is a little cute." Yusuke said and then turned away from Izeta.

Izeta looked at him and smiled. "Kurama where were we going again?" Izeta asked him as she kept her eye on Kuwabara.

"Yusuke!" Botan yelled as she ran up behind him.

"What is it Botan?" Yusuke asked and turned around so he could see her better.

"Oh hi Botan." Kuwabara said and walked up as close next to her as he could.

"Hi Kuwabara, oh who is this?" Botan asked when she noticed a young girl standing beside Kurama.

"Oh Botan this is Izeta she's a friend of Kurama's." Yusuke said.

"Hello how do you do?" Botan asked and smiled at Izeta.

Izeta pulled on Kurama's shirt arm.

"What?" Kurama asked and leaned down so he could hear what Izeta had to say.

"Doesn't she work for Koenma?" Izeta whispered into Kurama's ear.

"Yes why?" Kurama asked a little confused.

"No reason I just want to leave, I don't like her." Izeta said and started to walk off and pulled Kurama with her.

Izeta started to walk off but then she stopped when she ran into a short young man. "Hiei?" Izeta said a little confused.

"What are you doing, I thought you said you weren't going to tell anyone about her?" Hiei asked and walked over to Kurama.

"Well I thought that they should know about her." Kurama said and turned to look at Yusuke and the others.

"Wow she has wings!" Kuwabara yelled as he walked up behind her and pulled her jacket away.

"Ah get away from me!" Izeta screamed and slapped him.

"What is she Kurama?" Botan asked while looking at Izeta.

"She's half fairy and half kitsune." Kurama said and pulled her close to his side.

"Yusuke she's the girl I was supposed to bring back to Koenma." Botan whispered into Yusuke's ear.

"Why what did she do?" Yusuke whispered back.

"She stole the sword that Hiei stole before; she should have it with her right now." Botan said and her and Yusuke turned and looked at Izeta.

"What?" Izeta asked a little annoyed and scared at the same time.

"Your name is Izeta correct?" Botan asked.

"Yes why do you ask?" Izeta asked and moved as close to Kurama as she could.

About that time a flash of blue flashed by Kuwabara.

"What the hell was that?" Kuwabara asked as he fell on his butt.

"Don't worry she might not kill you her name is Kiza." Hiei said as a young girl appeared in front of Kuwabara with an evil smile on her face.

"Sorry did I scare you?" Kiza asked and smiled at Kuwabara.

"Now Kiza don't kill him." Hiei said as Kiza walked over beside him.

"Ah come on Kuwabara your scared of a little girl?" Yusuke asked and started to laugh.

"No she just caught me by surprise." Kuwabara said as he got up off the ground.

"Sure." Yusuke said as he held his stomach in laughter.

"I dare you to try it again!" Kuwabara said as he got in a fighting stance in front of Hiei and Kiza.

"I'm not going to fight you; I really don't feel like killing someone today." Kiza said and turned and walked over to a wall and leaned against it and closed her eyes.

"Come on your scared aren't you!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Don't push her Kuwabara she just did you a favor." Hiei said and looked over at Kiza who looked like she was asleep.

"Kuwabara just leave them alone." Yusuke said and turned back to Kurama and Izeta.

"Can you use a sword?" Yusuke asked Izeta.

Izeta jumped a little in shock at what he had asked her. 'Does he know that I have the sword?' Izeta thought and started to reach for the sword but it wasn't there. 'What where did it go, oh no!' Izeta thought as she remembered that she had woke up naked. 'One of them must have it.' She thought and turned to look at Kiza and Hiei.

"What?" Hiei asked when he noticed her looking at him.

"Oh nothing." Izeta said and turned to look at the ground. 'Damnit I have to get that sword back!' Izeta thought to herself.

"Izeta are you feeling ok?" Kurama asked and put his hand under her chin and lifted it up to where he could see her face.

"Huh no, can we go back?" Izeta asked and started blushing a little.

"Yes if you want to." Kurama said and turned and said good bye to the others and started for the building that him, Hiei, Kiza and now Izeta were staying in.

"We better keep an eye on her." Botan said as she watched Kiza and Hiei leave with Kurama and Izeta.

*******

Kurama, Izeta, Hiei and Kiza had made it back to the building they were staying in and walked into the place. As soon as Izeta walked in she ran over to the bed that she was lying in and threw the sheets off and then threw the mattress off.

"Uh can I ask you a question?" Kiza asked and held her finger up.

"What!" Izeta yelled back at her.

"What are you looking for?" Kiza asked.

"Uhm nothing, did you find a sword when you found me?" Izeta asked Kurama in a worried tone.

"No." Kurama said and started to walk into another room.

"Why would you have a sword with you, do you know how to use a sword?" Hiei asked in a confused and cocky tone.

"Uh." Izeta said in a scared tone not knowing what to say.

"Come on Izeta are you hungry?" Kiza asked as she walked over to Izeta and started to walk to the kitchen.

"Hey I was talking to her!" Hiei yelled and ran after the two girls.

"So, your point is?" Kiza asked and smiled at Hiei.

"Feh." Hiei said and turned his face away from Kiza.

'Are they in love?' Izeta thought to herself as she looked at Kiza and then at Hiei. "Excuse me but do you love him?" Izeta asked Kiza.

Kiza froze in shock at what the young girl had just asked her.

"Well?" Izeta asked and moved to where she could get a better look at Kiza's face.

Kiza had a little pink under her eyes from where she was blushing from the question.

"No how could anybody love such a snob." Kiza said and turned and started walking toward the kitchen again.

"Well I think he's quite cute." Izeta said and he jumped a little in shock.

"Well don't think that I would ever care for a mix breed demon." Hiei said and then he noticed that what he had said had upset the young demon girl.

Izeta started to cry a little.

"Ah hell Hiei see what you did now." Kiza said and ran over to Izeta and hugged her. "It's ok he's just a jerk he didn't mean it, did you Hiei?" Kiza asked and shock her head no at Hiei.

"No." Hiei said in almost a whisper.

"See." Kiza said as she let go of Izeta.

"Are you sure he didn't mean it?" Izeta asked just to make Hiei angry.

"I said no didn't I!" Hiei yelled and stomped into the kitchen where Kurama was.

"I don't see how you can put up with that brat." Hiei said as he sat down at a table in the kitchen.

"I think she's quite nice." Kurama said as he arranged some flowers in a pot by a window.

"Well good for you." Hiei said and put his chin in his hand.

Kiza and Izeta walked into the kitchen together and Izeta seen the flowers that Kurama was fixing and ran over to him.

"Oh they're beautiful." Izeta said and when she touched one of the blossoms the flower turned to a silvery blue.

"Huh?" Everyone said and walked over to the flower and looked at it in shock.

"Izeta what did you do to it?" Kurama asked as he picked the flower up in his hand and looked at it closely.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Izeta said and grabbed her hand in her other hand.

Everyone just looked at her in shock.

Kurama picked up another flower and walked over to Izeta. "Izeta please that this flower and do what ever you did to this one." Kurama said and held the silvery blue flower up in his other hand.

Izeta's fingertip just touched a petal of the flower and the entire thing turned silvery blue, stem and all.

"Izeta how can you do that?" Kiza asked as she took the flower from Kurama and looked at it amazed.

"I really don't know." Izeta said and looked down at her hands.

"I guess she's just a freak." Yusuke said as he walked in the room with Botan and Kuwabara behind him.

"Izeta where is the sword?" Botan asked in a stern voice.

"I kind of lost it." Izeta said and looked down at the ground.

"What sword?" Kurama asked and looked over at Izeta.

"The sword I stole from Koenma." Izeta said and kept looking at the ground not wanting to look Kurama in the eyes.

"You stole the sword that I stole before didn't you." Hiei said as he looked at the half fairy in shock.

"Yes." Izeta said in a scared tone.

"So I take it that you have come here to take her back to the spirit world?" Kiza asked and looked at Botan.

"Yes I have to take her back to the spirit world for her to get her punishment." Botan said and started to walk toward Izeta.

"No I don't want to be punished." Izeta said and ran over to Kurama and hugged him.

Kurama looked down at her in confusion. 'Why is she so scared to go to the spirit world?' Kurama thought to himself.