Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Friendship of an Angel ❯ Together Forever ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Friendship of an Angel
by
Azumi Angel
Azumi: This is going to be sad!
Angel: And why would you say that?
Azumi: I just know it! (I'm the hikari if you don't know and Angel is the Yami!)
Angel: That's nice
Azumi: *starts crying*
Angel: *rolls eyes* guess I'll type it then.
Notes:
Your name will be Dita okay? Sorry but I don't really like _______...
[]-change time or place
( )-authoresses speaking
A/N: This fanfic is a one shot and self insertion
A little more about you..
You are an angel (literally). You and Kurama dated for about a year, you knew almost all about him. His past life, his job for Koenma, and everything was perfect. Until she came. She as in Kurama's next mission to protect. He went after her telling you he no longer loved you. You watched over him no matter if he still loved that other girl. But on one mission he had to go on he gets attacked. What do you do?

Today is just another sad and lonely day. You saw Kurama with his girlfriend Ana Minako and you once again sighed. You had loved Kurama longer than you would ever know. You would give everything up just for him. Even if it means for you to die. Tears threatened to come out but you held them in with everything you had so you wouldn't worry anyone. You went to Genkai's temple to train and you saw Laine (me!!) the miko also a cat demon and your best friend who seemed like a mother yet sister at the same time out front shooting arrows. "Konnichiwa Dita-chan. Oh my, you seemed to be even more depressed today. May you tell me why?" she sat down beside you. "Oh it's nothing Laine-san." you looked down. Her eyes shifted to you right hand which was grasping the necklace you were wearing. "It was Kurama wasn't it?" she asked you touching your shoulder. You nod. Then Yusuke and the gang (except Kurama and Iama) came up the steps seeing you and Laine. "Hey what's up?" he asked concerned. (Everyone here right now is like your brother and sisters okay?) Laine went inside. "I'll go get some tea and cookies okay?" they said yea and whatevers so she went inside. "You must feel very lonely." Yukina said going on your left side. "It probably seems kinda dumb, huh? Me crying just because of love." you say wiping a tear. Keiko shook her head. "No it's not bad, dumb or silly to cry of lost love." she said. They all went inside. "Have you guys seen Kurama lately WITHOUT Ana?" you ask and they all shake their heads. "He's coming." said Hiei and on que Kurama came, with Iama. The group groaned as Ana sat down next to Kurama cuddling him (am I sick? Azumi check my temerature. Azumi: kayz!). You watched sadly as he and Ana shared a kiss (Angel: What is it? Azumi: 200 degrees Angel: *faints* @.@ Azumi: My turn to write!) Yusuke and Keiko got up excusing themselves for an errand, Kuwabara and Yukina say they have to get something for Genkai (wowiez even Yukina don't like Iama), Hiei just left, Laine said she had to go outside for something (you being an angel heard her say to be sick to her stomach) and you too got up. "How come they all left?" asked Kurama looking at you. "I don't know how about you look into that mirror straight in front of you?" you point and he sees his own reflection. "You have got to be kidding me." he said getting up with Iama still holding on. You go right in front of the door. "Actually Kurama, I'm not. Everyone is sick to their stomach around you and her now." with that you walk out the door. You go to Genkai's forest and meet everyone in a clearing there. Posted on a tree was a picture of Kurama. And Laine shot an arrow into the forhead without looking. "I can't believe him!" she shouts shooting an arrow at another picture. "He thinks he could act like nothing ever happened after he broke your heart just to go after a pretty girl mission?!" she screeched. "Oh Dita here Hiei found this outside underneath Kurama window in a shattered frame." Yukina gave you a picture. You looked at it and everything got silent nobody said anything. The picture was of you and Kurama a year ago. You both were under a Sakura tree you in a wisteria yukata* (something close to a kimono only worn to festivals) and him wearing a black rose yukata. You were together then and were very happy. This was taken at the Tsukimine Shrine festival near the moon reading. You smiled bitterly and ripped it in half. You were both in the middle of the picture so when you ripped it both you and Kurama were seperated in the picture. When the wind blew on direction Kurama's half flipped over. On the other side it read, 'You will never be alone. For I am by your side.' and yours did the same and on yours it read, 'Together we will always be. Forever like the bonds of fate will be tied between you and I.' both pieces went one way toward Genkai's where Kurama still stood. He picked it up and one tear went through. You are gone from him. Fates string has been cut and you are forever seperated.
[one month later]
You watch Kurama go on another mission. You see him fight another demon lord. You wouldn't have cared, you shouldn't have cared but when you saw him get flung across the room to the wall you teleported to the sight. "Stop you evil monster!" you shout. (i've run out of ideas Angel you take over ;;;; Angel: Whatever.) He laughed. "And why should I? Hmm. You have a small aura so I'll start with him first." he took out a sword and raised it up. You didn't think so you ran in front of a now conscious Kurama. "I told you to sto-" you never finished when the sword hit you square in the chest. The whole group rushed in. "DITA!!!!!!!" Laine cried. The others ran toward your dying body. Laine took out her bow and arrows and knotched an arrow. She put some miko energy into it. "This is for Kurama!" she shot one. "This is for the innocent people you killed!" she shot another. "This is for the group!" she shot a third. "This is for me!!" she shot one into the demon's stomach. "AND THIS ONE IS FOR DITA!!" she put all her purifying powers into the arrow and shot him straight in the heart. She fell to her knees. Kurama held you in his arms until Hiei and the others took you. "Dita are you alright?" asked Yusuke. You smiled. "Thank you so much guys for being there for me. You were always like a family to me." you say trying to breath a bit more. "Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara. You were all like brothers to me.. Yukina, Keiko and Botan you were all my sisters. Laine-san, you were great, you treated me so much more differently than any other person. You treated me like a daughter and a little sister at the same time. Thank you so much.." you winced in pain. "Kurama.." he looked toward you. "I wish you best for you and Ana but please remember this.. I love...you... I wish we could've been... together.........." and you fell asleep into the small abiss of death. But so you think. You were above watching over them all. You giggled and flew up to your home. You'll be watching. Together Forever as you always said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azumi: *sniff, sniff*
Angel: Here it comes.
Azumi: WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angel: R&R plz to make her SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! ><;;;;;;;
Azumi: WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angel: @.@