Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Frozen Summer ❯ Icy Emotion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ancient-secret: "And this is the story Crysta-chan wanted. The plot here really gave me headaches and I couldn't decide if you're a youkai or not. But enough of that ! It was also fun and the fact that sweet little Sw had the nice task of reading everything I wrote and telling me what she would do if it were to happen to her.Yep , I loved it!"

Sw: glares

ancient-secret: "Hi , hi on with the story! Have fun reading!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Icy Emotion *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Three days ago , you arrived at the beach. Since autumn had you been waiting to be back were you felt the best. You could feel every wave , no matter how far away you were , even the hot desert sun was no obstacle for the bond between you and your ocean.

But alas , you had been forbidden to swim for they said the waters were dangerous , many people had vanished , one by one , no bodies ever being found.

Since your arrival you had been standing two-three feet away from the `deadly' shores and staring at the ocean. Its waves were big and hit furiously the big stones in their way.

"Something big is coming , I've never seen the ocean this restless…" , you sighed. It was the middle of the warmest season of all four and still there was no sun. Thick , grey clouds seemed to be mocking you from above , laughing at how sad the weather made you. You glared in response .

"This isn't my ocean ……" , you paused and looked around you. Your parents had gone inside to read because they were fed up with the coldness. They couldn't move you so your mother placed a blanket around your cold body and went up the stone steps separating the shores from your garden.

"To heck with their warnings!" , you said just above a whisper and stepped towards the dark waters. Gently , you touched its surface and shivered at its coldness.

Your fingers went numb and , as you looked at them in shock , they became transparent and slowly turned to ice. You squeaked in surprise and took a few steps backwards. Roars started rising from the distance , the water became more restless as if warning you , begging "Go, run , hide, the beast has awakened!"

But you were frozen , like a statue you stood still and watched as the ocean slowly parted , inch by inch , with each meter , another deadly spike could be seen. Until , the monster stood in all its glory in front of you.

"Well well well , what have we got here? A little vixen in a ningen shell , eh? Why, aren't you a sweet little snack , a bit to skinny but that will have to do…" , the monster's voice boomed like thunder and its eyes flashed to its left. There , in the mist , were four shadows.

"It is not polite to talk to a young lady like that!" , a male voice said in an angry tone.

"Exactly you creep , ladies should be treated with respect , I , the great Kuwabara shall teach you a lesson or two!" , another voice rang trough the mist , it sounded clumsy and you sweat dropped at the words.

"Hn , baka ningen! Instead of making speeches , we'd better save the girl. Or do you want the toddler after you." , an upset voice said and a black blur appeared behind the monster's neck , cutting its head off. The immense head fell into the icy water , splashing everything within 50 meters , including you.

You were shivering uncontrollably , even the blanket was making things worst. The numbness you had felt in your fingers extended to your elbow and the world became black……

When you woke up you weren't cold anymore but the last moments before you blacked out were a big blur.

"The babe's up!" , a male voice rang through the room and soon you could see persons coming. A tall boy with long red hair entered first and smiled at you. Then a much shorter guy with gravity-defying hair entered and disappeared in a black blur. An oaf with orange hair came running towards you ,took your hand and tried to kiss it.

"Get a life…" , you growled as you quickly recovered your hand from his. Then a boy patted the oaf's back and snickered.

"If I counted correctly , that was number 324 on the list of girls who threatened you for holding their hand !"

"But she's the first one who didn't hit him , consider yourself lucky Kuwabaka that I hadn't already helped her with the numb arm…" , another boy entered the big room and grinned. His blue eyes met your (eye color , duh!) and each of you started getting lost in the other's eyes. A cough brought you back to reality as a toddler was standing right in front of you.

You looked thrilled , the baby was soooooooooo kawai!!!!!

"Aren't you a sweet little guy , come `ere!" , you said as you cuddled the toddler. "What's your name little one , can you say momma?"

"As a matter of fact miss , I can say the word `momma' in more languages then you'd ever hear of , now please , put me down!" , the baby said as the boy with greased back black hair and the oaf snickered. Your eyes widened , you screamed and threw the talking toddler in a bookcase. The toddler fell , a couple of books came down with him and landed on his sweet little head.

The guy with greased back black hair and the oaf were laughing their heads off , the red-head tried not to laugh , the shrimp was nowhere in sight and the boy with the deep blue eyes applauded.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!!!" , the toddler yelled at the boys and then directed his attention on the one with blue eyes. "And you Touya , get to work , or can I turn her arm back to normal myself?"

"Well , technically you could , you are the ruler of Reikai , or are you not?" , a female voice rang through the room and a girl with pale blue skin , short brown hair and green eyes entered. She smirked at the angry baby and then came towards you.

"Hey there , I'm Midoriko or better known as the Reikai Tentei's new babysitter , you must be (your name) , ne?" , you nodded , "Cool , lets start introducing , the guy with long red hair's Kurama , kawai isn't he?" , she giggled and Kurama blushed , "Now , next hot guy on my list is Hiei , come out of the shadows and show yourself." , a growl could be heard from the shadows but no Hiei. " Fine , be that way , no more sweet snow…" , suddenly , the guy with black hair was at Midoriko's side , glaring at her , she smirked , " I knew that would work , now , next , the wannabe spirit detective , Yusuke Urameshi , aka guy with greased back hair and no brain." , the boy called Yusuke glared as well.

"I see that these guys like you…" , you muttered.

"I know , uhm , afterwards , Kuwabaka , aka oaf with dumb honor code , the toddler aka the wannabe ruler of Reikai and Touya , ice master and is only here to help us keep you out of trouble and P.S: get her hand back to normal!…" , after Touya flicked his wrist , your hand went back to normal and Midoriko whispered something in his ear. He blushed ten shades of red.

"Yep , he's certainly gonna take good care of you!" , Midoriko laughed.

"Uhm , I'd hate to disturb your sugar-highness `miss babysitter' but we really should get going , don't you think?" , Kurama told Midoriko and grinned.

"Sure fox , maybe you'll find the other two vixens too. We have Samy , aka earth vixen and now we found the water vixen (your sweet adorable name if you please)." , Midoriko grinned back.

"Technically yes , we still have to find the fire and wind vixens…"

"And that's why only Touya and Midoriko shall accompany (your sweet little name) at Genkai's and make her feel at home and P.S, your stuff is already there!" , Koenma announced. But before you could thank him , Yusuke started cursing.

"This is unfair , where's my lawyer ? Send somebody else to do the dirty work!"

"Well Yusuke , Jin is looking for the wind vixen so that only leaves the fire vixen to you." , Koenma muttered as two green portal thingies appeared and Kurama dragged Yusuke in it while Hiei and Kuwabara fallowed.

"Ok (tra la la la la , name please)-chan , lets go see granny!" , Midoriko snickered and you looked at her puzzled.

"Uhm , she meant Genkai." , Touya said and hit the sugar-high Midoriko in the ribs .

"Ow , that hurt you little nimrod! Uh , just step through the portal and lets get this over with!" , Midoriko growled, took you and Touya by the hand and you three disappeared in the green mist.

A few seconds later you met the cold hard ground .

"Ouch , that smarts!" , you muttered and blushed as Touya helped you up. You hadn't had time to hide the blush ,'cause Mido had already snatched you and was running towards a temple.

After like two minutes you were in the temple's living room. It was tidy and the couth was really comfortable.

"Samy! Come down `ere , we're back with (lovely name) !" , Mido yelled through the doorway and soon enough a girl about your age and height , entered the room and smiled.

She had long dark brown hair . At its ends it was a little curly and a few bangs were blond. Her eyes were a dark mysterious green.

"It is nice to meet you (name thingy) , I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Samy." , she smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine!" , you chirped.

"Well then I guess I should show you your new room since Genkai and Yukina-chan aren't home. Follow me please." , and Samy started walking away. You and the others fallowed.

"Here" , she pointed at the first room on the right side , "is your room. Mine is the one next to yours , then there is Midoriko's room and two other rooms for the other girls. The first room on the left side is Kurama's , then Touya's , Hiei's the next .."

"….but he prefers a tree then a bed" , Mido added.

"Uhm , I guess , then there's Yusuke's , Jin's and last is Kuwabara's. Kurama told me that if we need any help at all , his door is always open but I think we girls will get along just fine , ne?"

"GIRL POWER!!!" , you and Mido yelled at the same time and laughed.

Your room had a nice bed under the window , a desk , a table and a closet, yeah , seems really normal but after two hours of changing things the way you liked them and adding a personal touch , the room was perfect , well , that's what you thought.

"I like your room (name thingy)-chan!" , Mido chirped and Samy nodded. Touya had left right after you started to go watch TV or something like that.

"Come on and look at our rooms!" , Mido chirped again and dragged you and Samy to Samy's room.

The room had a warm aura to it. The bed was on the left side of the wall. It's sheets had blue clouds on them , the pillows were a soft yellow and different toys were scattered on the bed. Next to the bed was a little table with three large books , a game boy ,a walkman and a cassette with Linkin Park and one with Blazin Squad.

On the other side of the room was a closet and under the opened window was a large wooden desk. Scattered on it you could see different opened books , copybooks some pens , crayons and in the middle was a laptop.

"Cool! This room is so kawai!" , you squealed in delight.

"Thank you very much." , Samy smiled at your childish behavior.

"And now , for my room!" , Mido laughed and was a bout to drag you guys out of the room but a yell made her drag you down stairs.

"We're BAAAAACK!" , Yusuke yelled and let himself fall on the couch next to Touya.

"Ok , we're the other vixens?" , Mido asked exited.

"What do you mean `other vixens'? We only brought the fire vixen Laura!" , Yusuke looked at her.

"Ooooh yeaaaaah , Jin was looking for the wind vixen , fine with me , where's Laura?"

"Right `ere!" , a girl with a grin came in sight. She looked younger then you and was just a few inches shorter. She had long baggy jeans and a tank top with the words `Sent from Hell' on it. Her hair was jet black with a few red bangs. Even though she looked as if she could cut your head off , she had deep chocolate brown eyes and a sweet voice .

"The fire vixen , at your service … NOT!" , she grinned. "Yellow there girls , I'm Laura , and you are …?" , she looked at you and Samy.

"Oh hey , I'm the water vixen (your name , no really I'm serious) and this is Samy the earth vixen!" , you smiled as did Samy.

"Cool to meet'ya !" , Laura chirped.

"Did you meet the gang?" , Mido asked.

"Yup , sure did. There's a perverted detective , an oaf with a baka honor code , a sweet guy with red hair and a shrimp who won't talk to me!" , Laura pointed to each of them as she talked.

"Baka ningen…" , Hiei muttered and got on Laura's bad side.

"Who you calling an idiot you shrimp!" , she growled and he death glared her.

"You guys are getting along pretty well , ne?" , Mido asked with a smirk.

"Ha ha!" , Laura laughed sarcastically , "So , where am I staying , or am I sleeping on the floor?"

"Uhm , come after us , I think your stuff is in your room and we don't want you and Hiei to kill each other." , you smiled and started leading the way but a portal opened right in front of you and someone fell on you.

"Get off me , NOW!" , you screamed and the weight was lifted off you by Kurama and Laura while Touya helped you up.

"Jin , are you all right?" , Mido asked worried.

"I think I'm fine but the lass you sent me to look for went crazy , made some tornados and I was forced to leave , we really need to calm her down before she destroys her town!" , everybody was in shock , well Hiei and Laura just glared at each other so they didn't pay any attention.

"Great , just great , well , lets go after her!" , Yusuke muttered and slowly stood up from the comfy couch.

"We're comin' with you isn't that right girls?" , Laura looked at you and Samy and got a nod from both.

"Over my dead body!" , Touya said , who I might add , still had a hand on your shoulder.

"That can be arranged…" , Laura muttered grinning but Samy came between her and Touya .

"There is no need for violence , we're coming with you or…" , she started.

"….or we leave for home the instant you walk through the portal!" , you added forcefully and moved closer to Samy and Laura. The guys sighed and halfheartedly agreed but under one condition.

"And what would that be?" , you glared.

"Each of you shall be protected by one of the guys. Touya , make sure (name thingy) doesn't brake a nail.." , you glared at her for the joke , she just sweat dropped and continued , "Uhm , Kurama watch over Samy and …uhm…hi hi….Hiei-chan , you wouldn't mind keeping sweet lil' Laura out of trouble , ne?" , she got death glares and some `Hn's but wasn't killed , is that a good or a bad sign?

So you guys went through the nice green portal , Touya insisted that you hold on to him as not to get swept away by a tornado when you arrive , you did blush but for and ice master , he did fell really warm.

As the green lights stopped you found yourself not on the ground like last time but in Touya's arms being carried bridal style. Good thing everybody was to occupied looking for the last vixen then see how good your face resembled Kurama's hair . Well , Hiei and Laura were still glaring at each other but that wasn't new.

Kurama had put his arm protectively around Samy's shoulder but she didn't seem to care. She was much to fascinated by the little tornados around you guys.

"THERE!" , Jin shouted and made you look towards the sky. And he was right , there , 15 meters above the ground , with wind all around her body , was a girl. She looked around sixteen. Her long blue-black hair danced in the air , her eyes were closed. She had a long sleeved blouse with a teddy on it and long white sweatpants.

"Hey girl , get down here , I've got a football game to watch in like 10 minutes!" , Yusuke screamed and seemed to have gotten the girl's attention , bad move. Her eyes opened , clear crystal orbs stared blankly down at Yusuke.

With a flick of her wrist , Yusuke was right in front of her and looked terrified.

"What do you wish of me?" , a monotone voice came from the girl , her lips never opening. Yusuke couldn't find his courage at the time being so you decided to save the detective.

"Hey girl , I wanna talk to you , let the baka down again!" , you screamed at the top of your lungs and the crystal orbs turned your way.

"As you wish.." , the winds said and Yusuke was gently placed on the ground and you were lifted up.

" (now what could you put in here? NAME!) , what do you think you're doing , get back here!" , Touya yelled but you paid him no mind.

`Hm…water vixen ,eh? Lets see…' , you grinned at the girl as she stared at you with puzzled eyes. Laura and Samy saw little drops of water starting to form in your hand and nodded towards each other.

"Hey , we wanna talk to you too!" , Laura and Samy yelled in unison. You gave them a quick glance and concentrated on the ocean waves again. Kurama and Hiei were shocked as the girls they had to protect were lifted in the air.

"Samy , come back here!" , Kurama cried but Samy was concentrating far to hard in order to hear anything around her.

"Laura , get back here this instant or I'll bring you back by force!" , Hiei growled but Laura was also not hearing anything.

The three of you were forming a triangle around the wind vixen .

Slowly , you closed your eyes and started feeling the ocean's calls , the waves patted your body and , as you opened your eyes , the others could see the ocean in them , waves hitting the rocks , a light blue aura surrounded your body.

Samy's eyes reflected the calmness of a forest as she was surrounded by a light green aura. Laura's eyes were the wildest, in them , you could see volcanoes erupt and hell taking over the land , around her was a light red aura.

"Do you want to come with us in peace or do we have to force you…" , your voice could hardly be heard.

The girl didn't say anything , just stared at you for a few seconds and the , suddenly , the wind that held Samy in the air faded and she was falling.

"SAAAAMYYYYY!!!" , you and Laura yelled in unison and just as Kurama was about to run to catch her , the earth started shacking and a part of it rose just in time for Samy to land on her feet. She calmly dusted herself off and the earth rose until Samy completed the triangle again.

"I'll take that as a `no'", Laura snickered and glanced at you guys and you two nodded. The fight could begin…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< /div>

ancient-secret: "That was fun , long AND a cliffy! I'm so nice today , hi , hi!"

Sw: is to busy playing a Yu-Gi-Oh game she took away from me "Ha , I beat him, AGAIN!!! Who's next?"

ancient-secret: "Don't mind her , she's been playing that game , MY GAME , since I started writing , 6 hours ago , I'm amazed the batteries still work… sweat drops

Sw: "Not again……."

ancient-secret: " Ooooookaaaaaayyyyy….hello , good night and good morning!"

Sw: "This stinks , I beat them all. No wait , I forgot rare hunter! Let the duel begin! Muahahahaha!!!"

ancient-secret: "Well , she's not the only psycho around. Bye" listens to Linkin Park