Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Gel Head 100 Drabbles ❯ Life ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You sighed as you sat at your computer, writing your four page paper for your English class due tomorrow. Unfortunately, you were not going to get any moment’s of peace with Yusuke peering over your shoulder every minute. “Jeez, ____, do you really have to write this?” Yusuke asked, a frown settling on his features. You turn around to give him a look. Yusuke backed up, his hands in front of him in a surrender mode. “Okay okay, I kid. I’ll go to the living room to watch TV.” Yusuke said, leaning over to kiss you on the cheek and silently left the room.

Unfortunately, fifteen minutes later, all you had was your heading and title. You were at that computer for about 2 hours now, counting the times when Yusuke was peering over your shoulder. The question was about life in general. How would one describe life? You growled as you tugged at the ends of your hair before exclaiming, “WHAT IS LIFE?!” You stormed out of your bedroom to go to the living room to sit with Yusuke. He was flipping through the channels boredly, but wrapped his arm around you comfortably as you sat down next to him. “So, what is life you say?” Yusuke asked with a grin. You looked over and sighed. “That’s the question to my English assignment.” You answered. Yusuke pondered a moment, watching you. He leaned forward to kiss you on the cheek.
“I’d like to say, that Life is a climb, but the view is great.” He winked before got up to go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You looked down at your low-cut tanktop before narrowing your eyes at Yusuke suspiciously. “Yusuke!” You hollered, getting up to chase after him. His laughter filled the apartment along with your exclaims.