Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Gel Head 100 Drabbles ❯ Relationships ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Oh yeah girl, stick that whipped cream in yo’ mouth.” Yusuke said with a grin as you attempted to eat your delicious looking cupcake. It wasn’t what he was saying that made you falter in your attempts to eat, but rather the voice that he was impersonating. About a few weeks ago, you introduced Yusuke to the wonder of the American show, Family Guy. However, his favorite character (besides Quagmire) was the man called Cleveland, who as a very distinct voice. “You know you wanna swallow that whipped cream, donchya?” Yusuke continued, oblivious to your attempts to get pissed off at him.

“Yusuke, I swear, I will shank you.” You warned him, pointing a finger at him as you get up to grab a fork and knife to finish eating your cupcake in piece. When you came back to the table, Yusuke gave you an odd look. “____?” He asked, slouching in his seat. You sat across from him beaming happily as you used your knife to cut into the cupcake. “Yes, Yusuke?” You asked with a beam on your face. “Why are you using a fork and a knife to eat a cupcake?” Yusuke asked incredulously, watching you with slightly widened eyes. You beamed. “Because I didn’t want to get dirty.” You said with a nod, as you speared a piece of your cupcake with your fork.
Yusuke chuckled. “I swear, you eating that cupcake, why, it just gives me the willies.” Yusuke said, starting to speak in his old Bill Clinton accent. You snorted, and covered your face with your hand. “Oh god.” You managed to say between small laughs. Yusuke grinned. “I am telling you, I did not have sexual relationship with that woman.” Yusuke said, trying to impersonate Bill Clinton. You gave him a deadpan look. “If you’re going to do the quote correctly, you should know that it is “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.” You interjected, shaking your head ashamedly at him. Yusuke smirked as he got up to move his chair next to your left side. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder as he rested his head on yours. He moved his head so that his mouth was right by your ear, blowing his hot breath into it.
“But I would rather have a sexual relationship with you.” Sometimes, just eating a cupcake around Yusuke is dangerous.