Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hate ❯ A Sad Begining ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Foxy Fox: hey and welcome to Hate!
 
Kurama: hello foxy! What's going on?
 
FF: I've just uploaded my story on MediaMiner!
 
K: that's cool!
 
FF: I know. I'm so happy.
 
K: It's a good thing when you're happy.
 
FF: what's wrong with me when I am not happy? Do you only like me when I'm happy, is that it?
 
K: that's not what I said!*backs away slowly*
 
Hiei: that's what I heard
 
K: shut up SHRIMP!
 
Wolfy: you did not just call Hiei a SHRIMP! I know that
because if you did then I would kill you right now!
 
FF: Wolfy, is that what you heard?
 
W: yes!*smirks evilly*
 
FF and Disclaimer: excuse me while I kill Kurama!*pulls out whip* please read and review. I own nothing except for Shadow and her parents!
################################################
It was October 31 and it was Shadow's 11th birthday. She woke up at 6:00AM and took a warm shower. After her shower she put on a silver spaghetti strap shirt with a black fox in the middle of the top and some silver cargo pants with black stripes on the sides. She put silver hoop earrings in one set of holes and black ones in the other. She put on her special mixture of make-up and did her hair. Then she went downstairs to find a wonderful and delicious meal waiting for her.
 
“Good Morning Shadow,” Amity, her mother, said from the kitchen where she was putting the last bit of cooked sausage and bacon on a plate, “How are this morning?”
 
“Great!” Shadow answered back, “Where's dad?” she asked, looking around.
 
“Over here Pumpkin!” her father, Karakas, piped in.
 
“What's for breakfast? I'm starving!” Shadow asked.
 
“Your favorite!” Amity replied, “Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes!”
 
“Yum!”
 
“Sounds delicious Honey!” Karakas complimented. The three of them sat down at the table and ate breakfast. When they were done, Shadow tried to help clean up and was told to sit down and that today she didn't have to clean. After that, Shadow opened her presents.
She got some money, a piggy bank, a jewelry box and inside it was the best present of all: a fox necklace. It was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen, “Where ever did you get it?” she asked them while she put it on.
 
“Somewhere,” Amity and Karakas said at the same time. Seeing as she was Shadow she accepted the fact that they weren't going to tell her and left it at that. Besides, she loved the necklace and didn't want it taken away.
 
For the rest of the day they went around to random places that Shadow wanted to go. At 8:00PM they got home. Amity told Shadow that it was time to go to bed now. Shadow went upstairs to change for bed when she heard her mother scream. She ran back downstairs and saw that her parents were fighting a bunch of demons! She stayed hidden in a corner until the fight was over and went to find her parents. When she found them they were lying on the ground, dead.
 
Shadow cried all night. She never left their sides. The next day she packed her stuff, took all her parents valuable things and their money and went to the portal that leads to Ningenkai and traded all of the demon money she had with her for ningen money and went through. She had enough money to by a house close to a forest. She got settled in and practiced her fighting skills and Earth powers for 2 years before she went back to school. But this time, she was going to Junior High!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
FF: hey! Did you like it?
 
H+W: we loved it!
 
K: will you untie me? You are wrinkling my uniform.
 
FF: whaa, whaa. Cry me a river. Did you like my story?
Yes or no?
 
K: if I say yes will you let me go?
 
FF: yes.
 
K: then yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
 
FF: Please review while I figure out how to untie Kurama.
 
H: Katanas work well!
 
W: yes, they do.
 
FF: thanks for the tip! *Pulls out katana. Slices downward. Cuts only rope.*
 
K: thank you for letting me go foxy
 
FF: no problem
 
FF+W+K+H: please review!