Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hate ❯ DEMONS! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

F: Hey! I'm going to bed before anyone can yell @ me! *whispers* I hid cameras @ random, *thinks a moment* ok not so random, places in the house! I'm going to watch the tapes/DVDs they make (I set out some prank-traps for people to get trapped in!) & send them in to America's Funniest Home Videos! *starts laughing* I got bored torturing Kuwabaka and so did Hiei. Kuwabaka is still in the cage though! *laughs more*
 
H: What's so funny?
 
F: Nothing! *looks around innocently*
 
H: Right! Nothing is so funny! Ha! Ha! Ha! *rolling eyes the whole time*
 
F: There's SWEET SNOW in the freezer!
 
H: *runs off to devour it*
 
F: Ha! Ha! Ha! *laughing like crazy* Now this I have got to see! *sneaks downstairs*
 
H: *opens freezer…*
 
(To be continued! Read on to find out what happens next!)
 
Disclaimer/Narrator: Foxy does NOTown YUYU HAKASHO, but does own the same things as last chapter!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
“What?!” Kuwabaka questioningly exclaimed, scared of the wrath of the 3 girl demons, “stop joking Shadow.”
 
“They're serious Kuwabaka,” Kurama stated calmly.
 
Shadow looked shocked, “How long have you known?”
 
“Since you moved here,” he replied, “I wanted to make sure that I was correct before I told anyone. When you were `fighting air' I knew my theories were correct. Hiei & I were fighting in the woods when I heard you & we jumped in a tree nearby you.”
 
“You were in MY WOODS?!” Shadow yelled at them possessively, “Did you kill any plants?”
 
“Yes,” Kurama said, “but….” He got cut off by Shadow charging him & Hiei. She punched them both in the face & jumped out the window (Hiei & Kurama anime crash) & into the forest (forest & woods = same thing!) to re-grow all the plant life that Kurama & Hiei had killed. She couldn't find anything that was dead! Kurama had followed as soon as he recovered. He pulled out his ROSE WHIP, “ROSE WHIP!” he yelled and she tripped & fell down unexpectedly. He killed a tree in front of her & re-grew it before she could do anything about it. She looked at him confused. He was Kurama now, but a second later he was Yoko, & then back to Kurama.
 
“You're… you're… you're…,” she stuttered, “you're a DEMON?!”
 
“An EARTHDEMON to be exact!” he replied, smiling cockily.
 
“I,” she began. She looked down at the ground. She looked up at him, crying, “I don't understand. Why didn't you tell me? I mean, if you knew I was a demon, then why did you keep it from me?”
 
“I wasn't sure how you'd take it. I mean, what if I was wrong? You could have hated me for life, been scared to come near me and scared of me, and transferred out of class, all of them! I would have hated myself for that!”
 
“That's sweet!” Shadow said, “You care about me!” The TRUE Love of Her Life was standing in front of her! Kurama reached out a hand to her as she started to get up off the ground.
 
“No, that's not it! I mean, yes, I do care about you, but,” he said, “but, I finally made a friend who was in Honors classes, with or without me in the same class at the same time with the same teacher! You were the best though; you were with me in all my Honors classes! I couldn't live with myself if I had scared you off; I probably would have killed myself!”
 
After “`No, that's not it!'” all that Shadow had heard was “`blah blah blah'”! That sparked the flames inside her. Literally! She was