Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hate ❯ Enemies and Friends ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

F: you can read my story as long as you review! Hope you like it! ( Hiei wanted some time to torture Kuwabaka alone for a while so I said `okay! But you have to leave me something to torture while he is alive!')
 
Disclaimer: I now own Shadow, her dead parents, Thorn, Raven, Ami, Abby, Brian, Matt, Brigit and Claire! So many! ^_^! I don't own yyh though ( `~`)*cries and cries and crises* I'll stop crying if you review! R+R!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“Students!” her teacher, Mrs. Kitty said, “Students! We have some new classmates!”
 
`She's worse than Kurama!' Shadow thought in silent reply to her Astronomy teacher's perkyness (A/N: is that a word? (?_?) Who cares?! It is in my vocabulary!) `I wonder who the new students are?.' Was Shadow's last thought before she died a very painful death (no she didn't really die, just an expression of a very intense feeling)! Ami, Abby (they are sisters and demons and just so happen to be 2 of Shadow's Thorn's, and Raven's worst enemies), someone she had never seen before named Claire, Thorn, and Raven (Thorn & Raven are Shadow's best friends from Demon World) are the new students! Her best friends and worst enemies, at the same school as her, in HUMAN WORLD!?
 
She couldn't believe it. Thorn recognized her and telepathically told her to volunteer to show her and Raven around school and to be partners for the project which was written on the board. Shadow raised her hand and said that she would show Thorn and Raven around school and would let them be her partners on the project. Mrs. Kitty said thank-you and asked if she could please to the same for the other 3 but before Shadow could say no, Mrs. Kitty had sent them to Shadow's table.
 
**************With yyh boys**********************
 
“Class,” Mr. Kitty had said (he teaches Modern Art), “Class, we have 3 new students in our classroom. They are a permanent addition to our classroom family! Their names are Matt, Brian, and Brigit (Brian and Brigit are boy friend and girlfriend). They got put at a table with the yyh boys. None of them knew it at the time, but they were worst enemies! Kurama got a weird feeling about the new members, but it went away just as quickly as it came after he saw how nice they were (he caught them at a good moment).
 
“Welcome to the Modern Art class at Konichiwa (I don't know how to spell it; sorry! It is `hello' in Japanese) Junior High School!” Kurama said as they sat down, “My name is Kurama.”
 
“Hello,” the 3 of them said at the same time.
 
“My name is Matt,” the one with short, dark brown, curly hair said, “It's nice to meet you.”
 
“I am Brian,” said the other boy, who was about 5foot 11inches, “This here is Brigit. She's mine! You stay away from her.”
 
Brigit smacked him, “Be nice!” she said to Brian, “Sorry, like he said, I'm Brigit and we're boyfriend and girlfriend (only he said it in different words). Don't take it the wrong way if he is a jerk towards you (she glared at him), its nothing personal, every boy is a threat because I am so pretty!” She stopped there and took her seat.
 
`She is stuck up and full of herself. So is Brian. They are just perfect for each other! Matt is the only one who seems to be nice and an average person, unlike the other 2.' Kurama thought.
 
*****************With Shadow********************
 
“Hey Thorn, Raven, how's it been?” Shadow said as soon as they got out of school, “What are you guys doing here? And why are they here?” At that last question she pointed to Ami and Abby with her head.
 
“It's been sad and lonely since you left 2 years ago! We're here to take you back!” said Thorn.
 
Raven piped in, “We miss you! We need you!” She said this because of the look that Shadow had on her face.
 
“No.” That was all that Shadow said and no one spoke the rest of the way back to Shadow's house. When they got there Torn and Raven tried to speak but were cut off by Shadow. “I don't want to talk about it!” she said and she went up to her room and cried on her bed, for Thorn and Raven had been her best friends and yet they asked her to do the impossible: to go back to Demon World with them. She not only cried because of what they wanted, but because they brought back memories of her mother and father and the day that they died. They left while she was gone. They weren't at school the next day. The only way that Shadow new where they were was the note that they left for her. She told her teachers that they were sick and were sorry that they couldn't come to school. They were at Shadow's house waiting for her after school with bags.
 
“What's this, a welcome home from school party?” she said sassily, “`Cause if it is, I don't want it!” she tried to push past them but they stopped her.
 
“We want to come live with you in Human World.” Raven said, “We have thought about it, and…”
 
“And we decided that we are going to do what our dream had always been…”continued Thorn.
 
“To live together after we move out!” Thorn and Raven said at the same time.
 
“Really?” Shadow asked hopefully, “Do you really mean it? I mean really mean it?”
 
“Yes” Shadow, Raven, and Thorn all jumped for joy and went into the house which they all lived in. The next day at school Shadow introduced Raven and Thorn to Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabaka. She also invited them over after school. “Hiei can come too if you can find him, but I think I can do just fine!” she said.
 
“How will you know where to look?” asked Kurama.
 
“I don't have to look!” she started, “Ever since that first time we saw each other and I called him `MIDGET' he has been hanging around in the forests in my backyard, I bought it all! There are going to be boundaries up by tomorrow night. Meet at my house at 4 o'clock. Kurama can show you the way.” Thorn became curious about this `Hiei' fellow instantly.
******************After School*******************
Hiei, Kuwabaka, Yusuke, Kurama, Thorn, Raven, and Shadow were sitting in Shadow's living room, “Guys,” she started, “I have something to tell you.”
 
“Correction,” Thorn and Raven said at the same time knowing perfectly well where she was going with this, “WE have something to tell you guys.”
 
“Thorn? Raven? What are you doing?” Shadow asked confused.
 
“The same as you.”
 
“I…I mean, WE are DEMONS!”
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
H: *yells, “Enjoy Foxy! Thanks for sharing!”* R+R!
 
*only sound heard is Kuwabaka's screaming*