Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Heaven or Hell ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In this story Reikai is Heaven and Makai is Hell, Kurama is hikari no tenchi of Reikai and Hiei is a kuro no tenchi of Makai. When the two met they form a love so forbidden it could cost them their lives.

Title: Heaven or Hell

Author: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating: PG (rating may change)

Disclaimers: Does it look like I own them?

Warnings: AU (I love AU's) Yaoi (I love yaois!) KH (Kurama and Hiei 4-ever!)

Chapter V

Kurama woke to find himself tied and defiantly grounded. For an angel, if you don't have your wings free then you're dead. And he didn't want to go to Ningenkai yet! He was too young to move on! He started to struggle with his binds when the doors opened to reveal three dark angels walking in and stood in front of him. One was a small girl with aqua- blue hair and red eyes, her black wings looked soft and satin. In front of her was man with black hair and about seven horns adorning his head like a grotesque crown. His eyes were closed and his leather red wings had an oily gleam to it. But the last person was the one who caught his attention the most. He was the same size as the girl but with black hair with a white streak in it, red eyes, and rough looking black wings. He wore an angry scowl on his face with a look that sad he wasn't afraid to kill in an instant. They locked eyes and something electric flashed through them. What was wrong with him?

"Who are you," asked Yomi. Kurama looked angrily at him and struggled with his binds. "I assure you, those are tied to stop you from leaving. Now, who are you?"

"Like I'd tell you, kisama!" If Youko was there his mouth would have gotten a good slap. Youko didn't approve of him cussing. In fact, Youko didn't know he could cuss.

"Feisty, isn't he?" asked Yukina. "Shall we torture him, Hiei?"

Hiei looked at Kurama, wanting to say "No, set him free" but he resisted. He was a dark angel, he didn't fall in love. He lusted and took what he wanted but this time was different. He wanted Kurama, but only if Kurama loved him back. It was too confusing for him.

"Hiei," said Yukina, "are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I say we torture him for some answers. I always wanted to pluck the feathers off an angel." `Okay, keep the bad boy act,' he thought, `then no one will suspect a thing.'

"Please, no!" yelled Kurama and Hiei's heart melted at the velvety voice. How can he torture such an innocent creature? No, he was a dark angel. He didn't care what other people felt. He walked over to Kurama and chained him to the table. He held no remorse as he prepared for the torture.

"Stop! Please!"

Hiei took one of the feathers on Kurama's silky wings and yanked hard. The feather came easily off and sent a shriek from Kurama.

"Who are you?" asked Yomi. "Why are you here?"

"Stop! I don't know anything!"

"I think he's lying," said Yukina. "Three more, niisan."

Hiei grabbed three more feathers and yanked them out simultaneously. Kurama screamed and flapped his wings to try and escape the pain.

"Stop! I'll tell you anything!"

"Fine," said Yomi. "Who are you?"

"My name is Kurama! I'm the Prince of Reikai!"

The three torturers looked at each other. They actually had the Prince of Reikai in their dungeon? How lucky could they be?

"Why are you here?" asked Yomi. Hiei positioned his hand over a cluster of feathers and Kurama whimpered.

"I was flying away! I left Reikai!"

"Why?" asked Hiei suddenly curious. Why would an angel want to leave Reikai?

"I don't have to tell you! Just kill me already and get it over with!"

"No," said Yomi. "We're not going to kill you. I have something better in mind. Come Hiei, Yukina."

They followed Yomi out of the room and walked down the hall.

"No one is to see that new prisoner except me, Hiei and Yukina," Yomi told a guard. "You got that?" The guard nodded. Yomi walked into his study and motioned Hiei and Yukina to sit in the gargoyle like chairs.

"Do you have a plan, Genkun," asked Yukina.

"Yes, we will hold our little prince hostage till we get what should have been ours."

"Why not just let him be?" said Hiei. "He knows nothing so we don't need him."

"Are you going soft, Hiei," asked Yomi looking at his son.

"No father, I'm sorry. That won't happen again."

"Good. Now you can go and train or something while I plan this out."

"Yes, m'lord." And the twins left. Hiei went to his room and laid down on his bed, not helping but to think about Kurama. Even through he hurt the angel he felt guilty about it. He didn't want to hurt the angel; he just wanted to be with him.

"Oniisan," said Yukina walking in, "You're not going to train?"

"No."

"Maul demons till they beg for mercy?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Don't feel like it."

"Do you realize what otousan really wants to do with that angel, right."

"Yes."

"We can't let him. It wouldn't be right. It just not right."

"I know. I plan on saving him. I don't want you to help me."

"I am!"

"But . . ."

"Please! I'm not weak like ningens yet you treat me like on. Please let me help!"

Hiei nodded and they started planning.

TBC

Sweet Yukina helping her brother out. R&R please!