Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei And the Umbrella ❯ Kurama's shopping Disaster. And Hiei and the Evil Umbrella ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei peered into the room making sure it was safe to enter. Guess he is not here the fire demon thought entering the room. Hiei sat down on the bed noticing papers all over the fox's desk. He picked up the papers scanning threw some of the work. "Hn. Who would waste their time on something as foolish as this?!" Hiei put the papers back down and went back to the bed and laid down. Wonder how long he will be. He better not be long. Getting back up he padded across the floor noticing a umbrella. " Well what do we have here? What a strange object". He said out loud but more to his self. Hiei picked up the ` strange object' and tried to open only to have it close back up. He growled low in his throat in frustration. " Well fine! Don't open!" He threw it across the room to only have it open up and stay open. Now Hiei was really annoyed. He walked over to it and picked it up. What is this? Some sort of human game? Hiei thought to his self investigating the umbrella's strange form. " Wonder how you get it to close"…. Hiei found a little button at the top of the umbrella and pushed it. It quickly closed pinching his fingers. He yelped in pain while throwing it to the wall. " Stupid human creation!" He yelled rubbing his hand.

Kurama walked threw the city heading home. He finally finished the errands and could get home and do his report for school. I wonder what Hiei is doing? Hope he is not to bored. Kurama looked over the list again, everything checked off letting him know he had everything. A light wind picked up and the paper flew from his hand, only to be caught by a girl from his school. Kurama sighed. Not again. He walked over to her and gave her a smile. She blushed, and tucked strands of hair behind her ear. " Here." The raven hair girl said handing the list back to Kurama. Kurama politely bowed and look the list. He looked at the back noticing more food he forgot. Kurama sighed in disbelief. " This can't be happening"! But being the great son he was he turned around thanking the girl once more and headed back to the store.

Hiei was growling at the umbrella very, very annoyed. He could not believe this thing was getting the better of him. The umbrella now complete with holes and rips laid by the door of Kurama's room. Hiei clenched his fist in aggravation. This umbrella was going to die, no matter what the cost was. Both of Hiei's hands were red from it closing down on him and pinched his fingers. Hiei jumped over to the bed, crouching and glaring at the umbrella as if it was going to lunge at him. Hiei got his katana out, jumping off the bed he walked carefully to the laying down object. " Time to die'!!! Hiei yelled slicing the umbrella into pieces. He sheathed his katana, picked up the remaining pieces of the umbrella and walked to the window throwing the rest out the window in a flaming mess.

Kurama walked up to his house only to see something in flames laying on the ground. " Ahh"! Kurama yelled dropping the food and running to the hose. He turned it on and ran to the blazing umbrella that was now only ashes. Putting the fire out he sighed. Do I even want to know? Kurama let out another sigh as he saw his food totally destroyed. Next time this happens don't throw the food near the fire. ` Great'! Kurama picked it up and looked at the mess. The bread was flat and black with a plastic smell to it. It must have melted it all over the bread. Everything was destroyed. " I guess.. I will have to go back."