Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Memories ❯ CHAPTER ONE!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Welcome to the story! This is my first YYH fic, and my first fic period. Please don't get too mad if my writing is horrible, but flames are accepted. You are entitled to your opinion. Besides I only hear what I want to hear. Oh, yes, Hiei, I will marry you!!! Well, I can't chat any longer, I have to go get married, so on with the fic!

***************************

Hiei stared off into space wondering how this could've happened. He looked down at the chains that bound his wrists and ankles to the hard, cold, stone floor. He tried for what seemed like the millionth time (and it very well might've been) to break free, even though he knew it was hopeless. Although he chains seemed feeble enough, they glowed with magic each time Hiei struggled to break free. He cursed her under his breath several times. It hurt to think about how foolish he had been. How easily he gave into his petty human emotions…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone, this is Yumi. She is going to help us catch our newest opponent, ________." Said Koenma. The beautiful girl smiled warmly at the Rekai Tantei. "Hello. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." Hiei scoffed at her, presuming her to be another weak ningen. Scowling, she turned to look at him obviously hearing his snort of disgust. "And who might you be?" She asked. If only he hadn't answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei shook his head trying to rid himself of that fateful first encounter. He returned to staring into nothingness until he heard sounds coming from outside his cell door. Try as he might, he couldn't make out the muffled words. For a moment the noises stopped. Hiei almost went back to daydreaming, when his door burst open. There, silhouetted against the bright light of the hallway was Kurama, The Spirit Detective, and The Half-wit. He had never been so glad to see anyone in his life.

***************************

Well, I'm sorry that was so short, but I hope you liked it! Please read and review! How about this, if I get 5 reviews, I'll write some more. But if I don't then my spirits will be crushed and I'll write no more. Actually, my spirits won't be that crushed and I might continue writing. Who knows? Well, god bye for now!! Oh, and one more thing. I need a villain. That is why there is a line where a name should be inserted. Please, if anyone would like to be the villain then just let me know! Please include the following:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Race (elf, demon, half demon etc.)

Hair (color and style):

Clothing:

Personality:

*Role:

Other (optional):

Thanks a lot!

-Your trusty authoress!

*If you want to be something other than villain, such as Kuwabara's love interest. EWWWWWWW!