Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Memories ❯ Numero two! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! Welcome to chapter two! I'm so glad you guys and gals liked it! I simply must thank everyone that reviewed!

Now, I'm going to stop chattering and get on with the story.

Rioting fans: FINALLY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Hiei," said Kurama in his soft toned voice "We've come to rescue you!" "Hn" was all Hiei said, fearing that if he said more, the gratitude he felt could be heard through his words.

"Hey, Shorty doesn't seem so happy to see us! Maybe we should leave him here!" yelled the always-stupid Kuwabara. "Shut up Kuwabara," said Yusuke "nobody wants to hear you talk."

Hiei smirked at that remark, creating a wave of pain across his face. He touched his cheek where it hurt, feeling a deep gash. Oh yes, he thought, I was injured by that fool ________. I shall get my revenge once I am freed from these infernal chains!

Yusuke and Kuwabara's bickering brought him back to the present where Kurama was playing the role of peacemaker. He scowled wondering when they would realize that they were wasting precious Hiei-saving time.

Upon thinking that, Kurama turned to him and said "I do believe it is time we released you from those chains. What do you think Hiei? Would you like to stay here a little while longer?" Hiei just frowned at Kurama, obviously getting the point across.

Kurama chuckled and walked towards Hiei. He crouched down to examine the chains that kept Hiei from moving more that two feet. "Well, this is very impressive work! The one who did this must be very powerful indeed!" Exclaimed Kurama who looked more than impressed.

"Thank you," came a voice from the doorway "The spell had to be powerful to bind Hiei." All four guys looked up to see her. Hiei wanted to retch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for chapter two! Notice there was yet another blank spot where I need a character!!

This character will be the main villain's right hand man (or possibly woman!). Once again I'm asking you wonderful people to help me out!

If you want to be the one who hurt Hiei let me know! Oh, but you will die in the end! Sorry!

-Your trusty authoress