Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Memories ❯ Three is a magic number.. but so is six! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! This is the third chapter of Hiei's Memories!! Any name ideas, or ideas in general are welcome because I haven't really thought this out very well because I didn't expect to get past the first chapter! And, as you can see, I spaced my format so it would be easier to read!! I changed the last chapters too! Oops! Gomen! I am rambling and wasting your time! Buh-bye for now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Recap:

"Thank you," came a voice from the doorway "The spell had to be powerful to bind Hiei." All four guys looked up to see her. Hiei wanted to retch.

She took a few steps into the room giving them a clearer view of her. Kurama, Kuwabara, and Yusuke gave her icy glares, but Hiei just turned his head in shame.

She smirked and stepped further into the room. Kurama stood up and took his battle position, as did Kuwabara and Yusuke. <AN: Hiei would've, but he's still chained to the ground> She tilted her head back and laughed cruelly. "Do you really think you stand a chance against me?" she said with a sneer.

"No," replied Kuwabara honestly "but we'll try." "This is going to be a waste of my time," She said as she lunged forward with a yell. The three mobile boys changed their stances as to increase defense and made a half circle around Hiei<AN: his back is up against a wall>.

Suddenly, Yumi's right hand began to glow. She thrust it at Yusuke's head, but he dodged just in time. Yumi's hand struck the wall, sending sparks everywhere. Yusuke turned his head to see the wall where her hand had made contact with the almost impenetrable stone and saw a gaping hole that was oozing green acid.

"Holy chicken testacles!!" shouted Yusuke, his eyes bulging. "Like my acid fist?" asked Yumi almost innocently was it not for the fiery venom that shone in her piercing ice-blue eyes.

I think I'm just going to give up on this fic. It is really sucking. Sorry!! I might do another chapter though. Maybe. Well, bye!!

~WhatsShakinBacon~