Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's secret ❯ Double Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Double Dare, Hiei's Secret…

Double Dare, Hiei's Secret…

Characters- Yuskake X Keiko, Kurama X Hiei, Botan, and ………..Kuwabara.

(Late one evening at Yuskake's house, it was down pouring and the detectives were running out of movies to watch.) "Goddamnit I'm board!"(Yuskake punches the wall.) "How about we play double dare Yuskake honey?" "Keiko don't call me that!" "Yes Yuskake, no truths, Botan?" "I'm in!" "I The great Kuzuma Kuwabara, will play because of sheer boredom!" (All: Anime drop.)

"That leaves all but one, get over here Hiei!" "…"(Hiei sits in the circle next to Kurama.) Kurama what is this `Double Dare'?" "It's a game, you dare someone to do something and they have to do it." "Interesting…"

"I wanna go first!" "Ok, Botan, Jeez." "Ok, to start off traditionally, a couple has to kiss… and…I …choose…Kurama and Hiei!" "WHAT!?" (Hiei and Kurama in unison.) "Do it!" (Hiei leans over and lightly kisses Kurama.) "My Turn… Botan I dare you to dye your hair black." "I have dye in bathroom, Botan!" "You'll pay for this Hiei…" "Hn…right…"

"Oh my god Botan…" "Hiei, go to hell!!!" "I live in it…" "So it's my turn? Um… I pass to Kurama." "Hiei, I dare you to do that one thing you said you'd never do again." "All: What's that?" "Kurama you-are-crazy!" "Come on Hiei… I dare you!" "Fine."

Cliff I know, but I only work on weekends, more to come!!!! R&R^_^