Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's secret ❯ Her Secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

(Hiei transforms. (Hair like Raven-from Teen Titans, only black. Dress Top is like Kurama's only black with a red Dragon pattern up the sides, black pants and red cape.)

"Hiei?" "WHAT?!(Voice way more Alto, but still sinister.) "Whoa, Hiei's a GIRL, hahahahahaahhahaha!!!" (Hiei swing kicks Kuwabara in the head, sending him to the wall.) "Bastard!!!" "It's bitch now baka ningen!, and sense it my turn, I dare you to where one of Keiko's dresses." "!!!!!!!" "GO."

"(silent laughs) I was going to tell you baka, but the storms over." "NANI!?" "Hiei, you can change back now." "No I can't." "Why?" "I have to wait until a crescent moon, I'm leaving." "Wait Hiei, maybe we like you this way too." "Impossible." "Why?" "I'm girl!" "And what are we?( Botan and Keiko.)" "A detective's girl friend and perky grim repaper."

"Scared?" "What?" "You heard me, are you scared?" "I'm not scared of anything." "Hiei." "Nothing." "Then are you staying?" "Hn…" "That's not an answer." "Actually Yuskake, that's his way of saying yes." "Awesome, Hiei!" (Raining again) "And Mother Nature seconds that." "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?... Over night party at Yuskake's!" "Great…" "Yuskake, contest to see who can stay up longest?" "Your on."

"Kurama… what's with them?" "That is the One thing us detectives will never solve." "I see." "Hiei, would you like some ice cream?" "Yes, thank you." (Everyone the room freezes) "Did you just be polite Shrimp?" (Hiei slaps him like Keiko, but with 100x the strength.) "Guess that makes up for it."(walks away.) "She slaps like a girl, but with the strength of a guy." "Scary…"(gets off floor.) "Shit! He, I ,I mean she's got ice cream! Run and cover!" "Funny Yuskake." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Next chappies comin' !!!!!!!!! R&R