Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's secret ❯ Confidence, apologes, and Karaoke! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hiei?" "Yes Keiko? Botan?" "We were wondering if, you'd teach us how to take them down to size." "Sure I Guess."(Walk off. Mins later.) BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM.) (All boys: jaws hit floor.) "Yuskake, you better watch out, My slap just got more deadly."

(Koenma appears.) "Yuskake I just felt a huge wave of kai, what's going on?" "Hiei gave us fighting lessons!" "Hiei?!" "Yes?" "That isn't Hiei." "That's her alright." "Her?" "Yes, I'm half girl, you got a problem with it?" "No no no, I just didn't know!" "Good save, she's still got a temper." "I'm going for a walk with Kurama, Sayonara."(leaves.)

"Kurama?" "Yes, Hiei?" "Do you think the others like me this way?" "Why do you ask?" "Hn… they acted so differently…" "You're scared they're rejecting you?" "NO, not really, ok maybe…" "Hiei, they won't reject you just because you're a girl." "You act like it's not a big deal!" "It's strange yes, but you can change back, so it's not a problem." "I don't like being stuck like this." "There's no problem, I like you this way too." "Why?" "Because your still you, no matter the gender." "Hn…" "Look on the bright side, the the next crescent moon's tomorrow." ( both sit on a bench in the park.) "True, but it seem the forever." "Come on, let's go back to the party, show 'em what your made off." "Hn… Ok."

(Back) "Hey Hiei!" "Yuskake can I talk to you?" "Sure." (Walk into the kitchen) (Mins later) "Uhh… Hiei, Kuwabara and I just wanted to say sorry for teasing you." "You've got to be kidding." "Kurama told us how you felt about it , we're sorry." "They mean it Hiei." "Yeah and if I have to say it again I'm gonna puke!" (Yuskake elbows Kuwabara in the gut.) "Hn… Karaoke any one?" "What?! Hiei + karaoke?" "Hiei? Are you alright, you hate singing!" "Girl, not boy bakas." "Hiei, I found the karaoke machine!" "Good… I'll pick the music, Keiko hit the lights."