Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's secret ❯ Karaoke!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"KARAOKE?!" "I call firsties!" "Kay, Botan!!!" (Music play's= Get this party started.) (A/N: Don't flame, be nice, I'm to lazy to write the lyrics T_T) "Go Botan!" "Can I go next?" "Get up there Keiko." "This is turning into a nightmare

-_-." "Oh come on Yuskake, it's not that bad having Hiei as a girl." "She's not the problem, it's not like the old Hiei at all, I kinda miss the old, scary, dark Hiei." "I THE GREAT KUZUMA KUWABARAkinda miss him too. (Attitude and all) "I miss him too, but he'll be back tomorrow, right?" "Yeah, your right(take drink the sake.)" "S/He seems to be enjoying himself." "What's got to do with anything?" " Earlier in the park I don't know which one, but one of them they were miserable." (Keiko starts sayonara bye-bye.) "Does he know how to change back?" "HI Guys what's up!" (ALL: Anime drop.) "I don't know…" "What????????" "Nothing…" "Tell me." "No." "Why?" "Hiei it's your turn!" "(Whisper)And I was hoping to get them away from me… COMING!!!! ^_x. " "Umm…ok." "That's what I mean." "(Kurama: Feels responsible.)" (Hiei sings Aura (.hack//:sign))

(if you are near to the dark I will tell you `bout the sun, you are here, no escape, from my visions of world, you will cry all alone, but it does not mean a thing to me. Go with the song I will sing, `till the darkness comes to sleep, come to me I will tell of the secret of the sun it's in you not in me but it does not mean a thing to you.

The sun is in your eyes the sun in your ears I hope you see the sun some day in the darkness, The sun is in your eyes the sun in your ears, but you can't see the sun ever in the darkness, it does not much matter to me.

if you are near to the dark I will tell you `bout the sun, you are here, no escape, from my visions of world, you will cry all alone, but it does not mean a thing to me. Go with the song I will sing, `till the darkness comes to sleep, come to me I will tell of the secret of the sun it's in you not in me but it does not mean a thing to you.)

(ALL: O_O.) "Hiei?!" " YES?" "Right…" "Well, Kuwabara's drunk and about midnight, we should get to bed."

Chpt.5 coming soon! R&R!!!