Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei snuggling with you in bed ❯ Hiei snuggling with you in bed ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hiei snuggling with you in bed :

Once, you were on your way to school while you were early, so, anyway, the teacher gave you the list of names of the students, so then the students came..."Hi, Mr. Guru!" Hiei and Kurama said. While you were blushing red when you saw Hiei. "Class, we have a new student, her name is, __________." Mr. Guru said. "Hi. I'm Shix!" I cute girl said. "Nice to meet you!" you said smiling at her. "I'll give you a good start, I'll be your friend!" Shix said. "BEST friend!" you said correcting her. "Hi! I'm Domino!" A girl said. "How come your name is domino?" you asked. "Because, when my parents didn't find a name for me yet, they saw how much I like dominos, so they said from now on, my name was going to be Domino." Domino said. "Hey, do you have a crush on Hiei?" Shix and Domino asked. "Well, uh, well, uh , yea." you blushed red madly. "That's OK. None of us do, so you don't have to worry." Shix said cheering you up.

Later at the cafeteria...

You came up to Hiei, about to tap him on the shoulder, while, you felt someone tapped you on the shoulder. "Huh?" you said. "We are in the 'So called Dark Club' So is Hiei, are you in it?" a girl said. "No, I just want to ask him something, that's all." you said curiously. "I'm Yuki. If you are not in the club, then don't bother touching him." Yuki, the girl said. "Darn." you murmured to yourself.

Later, when you were walking home...

"Hey, __________ . I want to talk to you." Hiei said. You turned and felt you were lifting off the ground, by someone picking you up. "That voice sounded familiar. Hiei?! Is that you?" you said blushing. "Yea! How did you figured?!" Hiei asked, while getting you off. "Your voice, that's how." you said. "So, what did you want with me?! You know, in the cafeteria?" Hiei said. "I wanted to - - - -" you were about to finish, while Hiei cutted you off. "Well, I have a question too. I wanted to ask you out." Hiei said blushing at you. "Same here." you said sighing. "What's the matter?" Hiei asked. "I just think you won't bother going out with me, that's all..."you said. "No I'm not. Tell no one, but, I know about your crush on me. Well, I have one on you too. OK?" Hiei said. "I see. Fine! Meet me at my house tonight. How about a sleep - over at my house?" you said. "Sure! I'd love to!" Hiei said smiling at you while kissing you on the cheek . "OK! See you there!" you said.

| Author : Insert you're name in the blanks! OK?! Continue the story! |

At you house at night...

"Hi. Hiei." you said. "Hi. I forgot to say I don't have a sleeping bag." Hiei sighed fake-ly at you. You didn't know, so you said, "That's OK. You could always sleep in my bed." . "Are you Sure?!" Hiei said, since you falled in his trick which was to kiss you when you sleep. "Sure, I'm sure!" you said. And so he kissed you.

The End