Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei, The Man Behind The Mask ❯ Remeberence ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiei, The Man Behind The Mask.

Disclaimer: I'll say this once, and once only, ME NO OWN YUU YUU!!! PLEASE DON'T SUE ME!!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hiei,” said a voice, “Hiei, wake up. It's okay, I'm here, shh, it was just a bad dream.” The voice was comforting and familiar. Hiei knew that voice! It was her voice! Hiei's eyes snapped open.
“I-” Hiei began, but stopped short. She wasn't there. It really had been a bad dream, but the reality was worse to him. Hiei looked around. He was in his friend, Kurama's, bedroom. It was late at night. Hiei sighed. Not a day went by that he didn't think about her. How long had it been? A year? Yes, that was it. A year since he had last seen her, since he had woken up every morning before that to her beautiful face. Hiei's mind wandered back to that day.

~*Flashback*~

The day started out normally. Hiei woke up, turned over, and saw his sleepy mate.
“Good morning, sleepy head.” Hiei greeted while he fought the inevitable smile. She was just too cute for her own good. Her long red hair splayed out behind her, but a few strands still managed to hang adorably in her face. Fangs poked out from behind her cherry lips, and her body pressed up against his.
She groaned and snuggled her head into his chest.
“You're much to cheerful for ten on a Saturday morning. Go back to sleep!”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.&# 8221;
“Yes! Oh, no don't you dare! Eeeeek! Stop it! Stop! Hey, I said stop! Hey, that tickles!!! Stop it right now!” cried Hiei's mate as Hiei tickled her tummy mercilessly.
“Not until you're up and awake!” replied Hiei.

~*End Flashback*~

Hiei smiled at the memory, but his smile turned to a scowl as he remembered how she had been taken from him.


~*Flashback*~

It was later in the day, and Hiei and his mate were sparring. Suddenly, a voice came from the sidelines, “Watching you spar with my woman is all well and good Hiei, but I'm going to take her back now.”
“Ryo. What the hell are you doing here? I thought I whipped your ass bad enough last time. Back for more?” Hiei replied. Ryo had always loved her, but she never liked him that way.
“Nope, I came for her.”
Unexpectedly, demons attacked from all directions.

~*End Flashback*~

Hiei had tried his best to fend off the demons, and she had fought bravely too, but in the end, she had been taken as Hiei lay on the ground, half dead.
Hiei growled in frustration. He already had his Jagan eye when he met her, but Ryo knew how to throw it off, so his attempts of finding her were futile.
By morning, Hiei had managed to fall back into a dreamless sleep. Suddenly Koenma's voice boomed in the room, “Kurama, Hiei, get your butts up to my office, NOW!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Review Please!

Converting /tmp/php3Aip26 to /dev/stdout