Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hikaru no naka e, Into the Light ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
 
Sorry for the long hiatus. This fic will be one more chappie and I'll probably end it.
 
* * * Jin's POV
 
“I'm going for a swim,” said Touya, beat down by the high noon sun. It's heat felt especially uncomfortable for an ice youkai like Touya, accustomed to subzero, freezing weather.
 
First he removed his dark blue foot coverings, tossing them aside. Next he unbuckled the purple belt by his waist that kept his one-sleeved tunic in place. With the belt gone the tunic draped freely over his thin, athletic frame. The fringes of the cloth undulated about as the sea breeze blew over in a rhythm of wavering fabric. Pallid, icy fingers pulled it up over his head, where it fell by his other attire, strewn in the sand. Clad only in a navy blue undershirt, over a long-sleeved fishnet top on his upper body, and flowing blue-gray pants he invited me over. “Care to help me?”
 
My ears rose as a blush crossed my face. “Um, ya sure Touya, laddie?”
 
He laughed, the cool ring of his voice like chimes on a winter wind. “Of course, now get over here.”
 
I helped him take off the blue undershirt and fishnet top in one swift movement. The warm sun kissed his bare torso along the smoothly muscled planes of his chest, stomach and back that never saw its light. His skin resisted the rays as his blood froze underneath, causing ice crystals to form all over his body, as his icy essence could never truly be melted.
 
“Brrr! Cold,” I remarked, running my hand over Touya's frosty back.
 
A slight chuckle escaped Touya's lips and he breathed on my arm, his exhale blasting it with nippy arctic wind, icing it over.
 
“Let me help you with it, Jin.” He bent over licking my iced arm. “Mmm…salty from the sea air that coated it. I'll just have to suck it and make it melt.”
 
With my other free hand I ruffled his perfectly slick back blue hair in the shape of a turban. “Naughty `ol fiend. This be ya way of keepin' me `ere? How `bout this?” I manifested my whirlwind around me, hoisting Touya up in the air with his tongue stuck on my arm.
 
The ice youkai moaned unable to pull it off. I chuckled and he groaned, the timbre of his voice rumbling loudly in the back of his throat.
 
“Okay, laddie.” I spun onto my back flying out over the bay with Touya atop me, his mouth still stuck to my arm. I spit in the palm of my hand, rubbing the saliva on Touya's aching tongue, released by the heat which set it free from my arm.
 
“I'm gonna get you for that!” Touya hissed, grabbing me by the neck. He chanted an ice spell and ended up utilizing so much youki that he froze us both over into ice blocks.
 
My windy youki locked up and my flight ceased and we plunged down into the bay waters below. We drifted about as icebergs for a good hour, bobbing up and down in the sea current that carried us out to a sand bar in the middle of the bay. Once caught by the sand bar I punched my way out of the remainder of the ice and freed Touya too.
 
“Way to go, Touya,” I remarked sarcastically, retreating under a palm tree that grew out of the sand bar to catch some shade.
 
He crawled over to me on all fours and grinned. “But that was fun, Jin. You will let it go, won't you?” Touya persuaded me.
 
“Humph.” I crossed my arms, turning my head away.
 
“I know you will cause…” On his knees, Touya took my chin and turned it in his direction.
 
I frowned, glaring back through half covered lids. “Cause wot?” I muttered.
 
“You love me,” Touya whispered under his breath. A sparkle of light twinkled in his pale blue slit eyes. Somehow the light in me awakened the light in him, and it made him all the more beautiful.
 
“B-but I just liked—” He cut me off.
 
“Enough, Jin. There's no need to hesitate. I've always been like my element, cold and lonely. I thought I was better than everyone on our team and that made me arrogant. So I ignored everyone and had no friends until I met you. You taught me freedom is in the light. And the light is right…in here.” Touya laid a hand upon my heart and frigid snow-white lips descended on mine, chilling my skin to the flesh.
 
I moaned, nipping on his upper lip. “Oh, Touya, not out `ere in the open. I wish to take ye to a special place, over there.”
 
At the end of the snaking sand bar, surrounded by aqua, clear crystal water, a cluster of trees grew up over the horizon. It felt as if God made that place just for us. Inside our feet sunk into soft, white sand silky to the touch. The thick, palm tree canopy enclosed us in a grove hiding us from the rest of the world. Tropical plants burgeoned in the shade blossoming in vivid colors or range, red, purple, pink and yellow. Flowered vines hung from tree trunks over the colorful ground plants, soaking the air with their heavy perfumed scent that nearly intoxicated Touya and I. Besides coconuts exotic fruits like lilikoi and mango grew on a few odd fruit trees.
 
We cracked open some coconuts to drink its juice to satisfy their thirst. I took the empty shells and punched holes in their ends with the pointy fang that stuck out on my lower lip. Then I took some taro leaf woven into a thick rope, looping it through the holes. I stripped off the white sashes that crisscrossed my chest, tying the coconut shells on in place. And I shoved the ends of palm tree leaves into the waistline of my pants so they hung over, draping to my knees to create the illusion of a grass skirt.
 
I bent my knees and swung my hips in a figure eight, dancing over to Touya with my arms wavering in the air.
 
Touya coughed, hacking out his food. “What the hell!? Hula dancing Jin!”
 
I maneuvered behind Touya, blowing in his ear. “Ah, aye laddie. Where were we? Whan we first arrived, I saw some island lasses dancing in the hotel lobby. An' the lads fancied it, so I figured, ye might too.”
 
The ice youkai doubled over in laughter. “But Jin, you're a guy, last time I checked. What odd human behavior…”
 
“They be real, ain't they?” I chuckled, running his hands over my coconut breasts.
 
“Let's find out.” He winked at me, fondling them with his fingers. “Ha…nipples didn't harden so…they're fake…” Touya reached behind my back undoing the taro knot. The bra fell to the sand, revealing my bare chest.
 
The ice youkai smirked, taking me on in his lightly muscled arms. “You've changed my life Jin. Without you, I'd be wandering in the darkness. If only we became the light together and never returned to the suffering youkai world.”
 
“If ye became me light, I'd take ya to the moon `an other lovely worlds. I want to be the light wi' ya,” I said longingly.
 
TBC