Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hime ❯ Iroguro's Secret, Revealed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Kurama: is Yusuke ok?

         KG: don't know, don't care.

         blackprincess: KG!

         KG: what? He nearly revealed my real name, he deserves to sit in the corner like that, right Hiei

         Hiei: hnn.

         KG: man of a thousand words!

         blackprincess: he's chatting my ear off!

         Botan: you guys should be a little nicer to Hiei.

         KG and blackprincess: why?

         Botan: ....

         Disclaimer: go back to chapter 1

         Nicknames: Kurama- Fox, Hiei-Kuroi, Yusuke-Slick, Botan-Sunshine, Kuwabara- Baboon, Koenma- Cranky pants.


         **************************

      &nb sp;  last time:

         Iroguro whipped his head around and looked at me and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me closer go his back. "Leave her out of this!" he said. "Hime,         when I say go, run as fast as you can out of here." he said quietly to me.

         "But," I started to say.

         "Just do it." He meant business. I nodded, but I wasn't going to run. "GO!"

         He released my wrist, but instead of running, I jumped to the row in front of me and shot an energy blast at the hooded figure who was laughing. Direct hit.     He fell to the ground. The one whom Iroguro was originally talking to swooped down and grabbed me.

         **********************

       & nbsp; "Let go!" I screamed. I"m not sure of what happened, but next thing I knew, I was in Fox's arms, Kuroi was standing in front of us with his katana out and       the demon that grabbed me was laying on the ground split in two.

         Fox placed me down and pulled out his rose whip. He knocked two more and Slick blasted the last three with his spirit gun. Sunshine returned (*what      timing*) and transported them all, even the sliced up one, to the spirit world prison via her portal.

         "You guys are-" Iroguro said.

         "Hang on Iroguro." I said. We just blew our cover, oops. "Fox's name isn't Shuichi, but Kurama, he's a fox demon. Kuroi is a fire demon, Slick isn't a   demon, as far as I know, but he's a spirit detective. Baboon just has strong spirit awareness and can use the spirit sword. Sunshine is the grim reaper, and I   have powers that I inherited from my grandmother and wear this necklace to help control them"

         "That's a pretty big secret, Hime, how did you keep it, you couldn't keep a secret to save your life." Iroguro teased. "Why did you keep that from me?"

         "What about you?" I protested. "How do you know their language? There's something that you're keeping from me and I you don't tell me," I held up my     hand to him. "I'll have to assume that you're one of them and Sunshine'll have to take you in." (*I'd end it here, but then the chappie would be too short.*)

         The group, minus Kuroi, stared at me in surprise. I was basically holding up a weapon to his head. It was painful to be doing this. Iroguro grabbed my wrist     and planted a kiss on my lips.

         I didn't know weather to be furious or to kiss back. Before I had time to decide, Iroguro released my lips. "Please don't hate me Hime. This is probably the     only secret that I've kept from you. Most of my family is part of this darkness group. I don't think it's right, and you're the reason for that. Your bright     happiness is what proved to me that the world isn't all dark and filled with hatred like my parents say it is."

         "Why didn't you tell me before?"

         "Because you've become one of my closest friends and I don't want to loose you. Now that I told you how I feel, they'll probably pursue you even more."

         "Even more?" I groaned rubbing my forehead. "I've already got these guys after me because of my Skila Stone." I grabbed my necklace.

         "So that's what it looks like? I heard my parents talking about it, but I've never seen it."

         Kuroi put his katana to Iroguro's throat. "Are you with us or against us?" he asked.

         "Us includes me, Iroguro." I put in.

         "I'm with you guys." Iroguro said.

         "You can put the katana away Kuroi." I said. Kuroi made no motion to sheath his blade, he was gonna kill Iroguro anyway.

         ********************************

     &nb sp;   KG: ok, this is where I'm ending it.

         blackprincess: will Iroguro live?

         Botan: you wouldn't do that

         Kurama: would you?

         Hime: who knows, KG's weird, but I'll be forced to place physical harm onto you if you kill Iroguro.

         KG: I don't know about that, I control who you are Hime.

         blackprincess: she has you there Hime.

         Hime: ......

         Hiei: comment, I don't want to watch the onna cry.

         KG: Hiei, you do care!

         Hiei: hnn. I just don't think you should cry over such trivial reasons as no comments.

         blackprincess: you're so mean Hiei.

         Kurama: that's just Hiei's way.

         KG: but he could be a bit nicer. And so could you people who aren't commenting.

         blackprincess: take the hint people