Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hime ❯ Reuniting the Family ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KG: yay! Next chappie!!!

blackprincess: and the last.

Hime: why must our paths end? *puts hand on forehead*

Hiei: *rolls eyes* baka.

Hime: I’M NOT A BAKA!! *flips Hiei into wall*

Everyone: -_-

Hime: what?

KG: ok, WHY WON’T ANYONE COMMENT!!???

blackprincess: you’ve got one.

KG: I’m talking about other people. Even if this is the last chapter, I still want reviews.

Disclaimer: go to chapter one for one
Nicknames: same as before, Ty-Hentai Ty.

*******************

last time:

We reached the house. I took a deep breath. Fox grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I looked up to him and smiled back to his smile. We went up the walkway to the porch. Fox let my hand go to hold up Kairi as she was falling across his chest. I rang the door bell.

******************

The door opened and my mother stood thee with a slightly shocked expression on her face. I smiled nervously. “Hi mom.” I said like I was only gone for a couple of hours.

“You haven’t changed one bit Hime.” she said smiling. “Introductions please.”

“Oh, right. You remember,” oh gosh, I’ve gotten so used to just calling him Fox I think I forgot his name. “Shuichi.” my mom nodded. I pushed Karugune forward. “This is our son Karugune and my daughter Kairi.” I noted to the sleeping Kairi.

Mom looked at Kairi and Karugune. “Neither of th them look anything like Shuichi.”

“Er, Kairi isn’t Shuichi’s daughter, she’s mine and Hiei’s.”

“Oh, the one in black. Come in, come in, before the neighbors start pestering us. They’ve gotten even more of a nuisance since you left.”

We entered the house. It looked the same as I left. The smell of cookies wafted the air. Mom’s baking.

“Ma, it smells like Christmas.” Karugune said sniffing the air. I always get into a cookie baking craze around Christmas time.

Kairi woke up. I wasn’t surprised. Like Hiei and me, she had a very large sweet tooth. “Mama, is it Kismas already?” she asked.

I laughed, so did Fox and mom. “No Kairi, sweety. We’re at grandma’s, she makes cookies way better than mama.” I turned to mom. “You are making cookies right?”

“Yes, you can always tell the difference between each of my confections. You were always ‘conveniently’ home whenever I was baking.” Mom said. “By the way, Ty is in the living room watching Loony Tunes.” (*don’t own*)

“Hm, let’s see if he recognizes me. Karugune, take your sister and go to the kitchen with grandma.” Fox placed Kairi down and they followed mom into the kitchen. “Fox, you have the video camera in the bag, right?”

Fox looked in the bag and pulled it out. “Got it right here, battery fully charged and blank tape ready. Why?” he said.

“I wanna get this all on tape. Try and stay hidden behind the doorway and record all that happens. Let’s see if Ty remembers me.” I smiled evilly. (*um, is that even a word?*)

“Er, Yoko loves this side of your personality. He may surface during this visit.”

“Silver’s having a conversation with ya, isn’t he? No matter, I’m gonna enjoy this. Do I look 34?”

“You still look 17, only difference is that you’re more filled out since then.”

“Having kids does that to you.” I’m hoping that it was Silver that noticed those differences an not Fox. I entered the living room. On the big squishy couch was Ty. He looked so much different.. His hair was about short as Slick’s but it wasn’t slicked back, just normal. He grew into his hazel eyes, they are no longer bigger than his head. (*honest to gosh, I really know a dude whose eyes used to be too big for his head*) To be honest, he looked like he could get any girl he wanted. (*she’s not judging her brother, just observing*)

Ty turned his head and saw me approaching. “Hello, I take it you’re not one of my mother’s friends.” he said.

I smiled and sat down very closely next to him. “Nope, I’m here to see you Ty.” His mouth opened a little. “Yes, I know your name, I’ve known you since you were a babe.”

“I’m afraid I don’t know you. No matter, you seem to know me. You free this Friday?” Ty slung his arm around my waist.

It was taking all my will power not to bust out laughing. “I don’t know, I’ve already got three other offers to consider.”

“Well, I can promise you a better time if you join me, if you know what I mean.” There was a spark in his eyes that I’ve only seen in Iroguro and Silver.

“Oh, Hentai Ty.” I teased. He smirked. “Baka Hentai Ty. You still obviously don’t remember who I am, do you Hentai Ty?”

“I would like to know your name.”

“Hime.” I cooed in his ear. “My name is Hime.”

“I had a sister named Hime.” I smiled brightly. Ty realized that I am his sister Hime and jumped off the couch. “Gros!! You let me on! Disgusting! I was hitting on my older sister! How old are you anyways? Thirty?”

“34 to be exact. Didi you get all that Fox?”

Fox came into the room. “Of course. Everything is on this tape.”

Ty spun around. “You had him recording this!?” he screamed. “You have a warped sense of humor Hime.”

“Whatever Hentai Ty.” I skipped out of the room saying Hentai Ty in a sing-song voice. I entered the kitchen. “Hey mom, are you aware that your son is a big hentai?”

“Sadly, yes.” she said, then changed the subject. “You don’t mind that I game Karugune and Kairi some ice cream to go with the cookies, do you? Although Kairi called it sweet snow.”

I giggled. “That’s what Hiei calls ice cream. I don’t mind, just as long as you give me some.”

“There’s a pint of mint chocolate chip (*my favorite!!!*) in the freezer with your name on it.” mom haded me a spoon and a cookie.

“You do love me.” I took the spoon and stuffed the cookie in my mouth. I opened up the freezer and pulled out the small carton of ice cream. I sat down next to the refrigerator, popped the lid off, and started eating the ice cream, enjoying every bite.

Ty came running into the kitchen with a look of terror on his face. “That guy, he-he transformed into-” Before Ty could finish his sentence, silver entered the kitchen. “That!”

“Er, hello papa two.” Karugune said from the table.

Silver nodded to his son then turned to see me sitting on the floor with a half eaten pint of ice cream in my hands and a spoon hanging out of my mouth. He smiled. “Sometimes I don’t know who has the bigger sweet tooth, you or Hiei.” he said.

I took the spoon out of my mouth and smiled back. “Well, I grew up around ‘em, and I’d always eat a whole pint of ice cream. Ask my mom.” I took another bite of my ice cream.

Mom heaved a sigh. “She would sit right there and eat a whole carton of ice cream, didn’t matter what kind, she’d eat it. That’s why I bought the pints, so she wouldn’t be eating as much.”

Silver chuckled and plopped onto the floor next to me. Even sitting down, he was way taller then me. I hate being only 5'2", almost everyone’s taller than me. Jagan is the only full grown person I know who isn’t taller than me. Kairi’s probably gonna be kinda short too.

“Hey, where’d Shuichi go?” mom asked.

“This is Shuichi.” I pointed to Silver with my spoon. “His other side anyways. His name is Yoko, but I like to call him Silver. You notice that Karugune looks more like him.”

“Now that you mention it,” mom looked between Silver and Karugune. “Karugune looks almost exactly like him, but with your eyes and ears.”

I smiled with the spoon still in my mouth. I took it out and said. “I should mention that Silver’s a demon, so is Jagan and Iroguro.”

“Who’s Jagan?”

“Jagan’s the one draped in black.”

“I thought you said his name was Hiei.”

“It is, Jagan’s just a nickname, like Silver. I’ve changed his name a bunch. Some of the other names were Blackie, Man of a thousand words, Kuroi, I think I’ve called him Sweet tooth once. Those are just a few, call it a hobby.”

“Oh, and since when is Iroguro a demon?”

“Simple, his family are demons, so hie’s a demon.” I took the last bite of my ice cream. I put the lid back on and tossed the spoon in the sink, then tossed the empty carton into the garbage can. “I still got it. Karugune, Kairi, if I ever catch either one of you doing that, you’ll get punisment.”

Karugune nodded his understanding, but Kairi had finished her cookies and ice cream and fell asleep on the table. My mom giggled. I got up off the floor, went to the table and picked her up. She’s so warm, like Jagan. Kairi must just have small fatigue.

I handed her to Ty. “Take her and Karugune to the living room, ok Hentai Ty.” Ty grumbled something but left anyways. “Kairi needs to sleep.”

Mom looked at me. “Why?”

“She has a small fever.” Mom mouth opened to yell at me for bringing her. I quickly added. “Chill mom, it’s because she’s a fire demon, well half anyways.”

“That sweet girl is a demon?”

“Mom, Fox, Jagan, and Iroguro are all demons, obviously my children with them would be half demons.”

“You’re gonna make the next family reunion very interesting. You’d better visit more often, I want to see everyone.”

“Sure, I’ll bring pictures next time.”

**********************

KG: and that’s it for Hime!!

Hime: I’ll miss you all!!!!

KG: ok, chill, now, I still want your reviews. Keep an eye out, I’m going to write a sequel to Hime called, Uh Oh, Trouble. It’s fourteen years later, we follow the life of Kairi more than Hime.

Kairi: yay!

Hime: Kairi, no don’t flame KG’s bed!!! *runs to Kairi*

KG: O.O my bed!!!!!


Converting /tmp/phpAt5oWO to /dev/stdout