Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hope For Fox ❯ To the Makai! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kurama, Yusuke, and a scared Hiei in Kurama's arms finally made it to Kuwabara's house. Hiei was shaking repeating the words "Help me" over and over again.

" What's going on? Who is the kid?" Kuwabara asked confused. Why did his friends look so scared?

" Please Kuwabara, we will explain on the way to the Makai, just come with us!" Kurama was yelling. He was not mad, just very nervous. What was happening to Hiei? Kurama wanted to get inside his brain and see the images he is seeing.

Kuwabara ran out of the house following the others. Kurama explained what was happening, and that the child was Hiei. Usually Kuwabara would have said something that was not nice to Hiei. But all that was seem was worry for a friend. Even if he would never admit it, Kuwabara would never want Hiei to die or anything.

" I see." Was Kuwabara's only answer, he stared at the frightened child who suddenly started having a panic attack, he was shaking badly and trying to get free from Kurama screaming in fear. His eyes had no life in them. He was lost in another nightmare.

" He is having another one!" Kurama yelled with much worry in his voice. " We must get to the Makai now!" Yusuke nodded and they ran to where they knew they could go into the other world.

Kurama was the first to get out, next was Yusuke followed by Kuwabara. Hiei was still in Kurama's arms struggling. Kurama's grip loosened and Hiei feel darting away.

" Hiei! Come back!" It was no use. Hiei was too scared to hear Kurama.

" Oh man! We can't lose him! Lets go!" Yusuke said, he noticed Kurama already was after the small, terrified demon.

" Yeah!" Kuwabara said running after the other three " Wait up!"

" Come on Kuwabara! Stop attacking old and run!!" Kuwabara was about to say something back to Yusuke, but there were more important things to do first.

Hiei was wide eyed as he ran threw the demon world.

" Where am I?" He fell to his knees and began to sob nonstop.

" Don't cry child." Said a chilling voice from out of no-where. " Pull your self together! Do you want to be alone forever?!" The voice was cold, A cold heartless man. Much like how he was. " W-what?" He said trembling. " You disgust me. No wonder you were thrown from where you were born, and dubbed the `forbidden Child'. You are no use to anyone. Just end it now. You will be killed anyways." The person who was talking came from behind a large tree. " So small, so worthless. You will never be loved. You are forever cursed." The man said. He looked a lot like Hiei, Just a lot taller. He grabbed Hiei by his shirt and lifted him in the air. " Allow me to end your life. Like your tramp mother did."

" Hiei? Er where did he go?" Kurama was very frustrated, he had to find Hiei, the child was alone.

As Kurama walked he heard a whimper. It was Hiei! He was in trouble. Kurama started to run as fast as he could, he reached a clearing seeing the man lift Hiei about to slay him.

" Put him down!" Kurama yelled racing to them. Kurama was so built up with anger, he released it with one blow sending the man flying back. Kurama caught Hiei and held him close. The man got up and laughed. " A protector I see? You better be a good one. Till we meet again." He disappeared leaving Hiei and Kurama alone.

" Hey Kurama where did you go?!" Kurama heard the voice of Yusuke and Kuwabara yelling together. " Well little one. Shall we go?" Hiei looked up at Kurama, he then closed his eyes and fell asleep. "Good. Please rest well. I have a feeling that fight will not be over."

Kurama walked over to Yusuke and the rest. " Yusuke. We must be very careful. We are not up against anyone that will be easy to kill." Kurama started walking. " What? Hey Kurama who is the demon we are up against?" Kurama looked at Yusuke. " I will explain later."