Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I dont want to be saved ❯ Should i die know ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Hello peoples. I am going to talk about first about my reviews or reviewing my stories. After I am done talking about this little thing then I well get on with the story. *Glares at the mean reader* You better review when this story is over. Ok the only person that reviews my stories is my friend. I don't care if I get flames. I just want to know if my stories are good or not. If you don't review then I well quit writing stories or I well post them somewhere else. I know the place that I might post is better. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So you better review. Anyway were done talking about that so on to the story.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I don't want to talk to you about yourself. I say so because I am the writer and you are not…………………………&# 8230;………………………… ………………………ok lets talk about yourself. You can control the earth and darkness. What I mean by darkness is shadows and spirits/ghosts. So you better be happy. If you are not happy then live with it. Oh and your name is Rein. Um and I think you are a demon. Just joking you are a demon. You are a dark angel. If you have readied my story call In the shadows alone my oc is a dark angel but she is only half but in this story you are full or pure. Ok you have black hair that goes what to your shoulders, purple eyes and pale skin. If you don't like pale skin I DON'T CARE. You can tell I am in a bad mood or maybe pms so don't piss me off. If you don't know what is pms is then go say your friend who has to be a girl. Ok I am done talking about you so whatever. *puts knife next to com* You better read carefully because I say so you baka.

 

Koenma: Botan I want to get the gang.

Botan: Sir for what?

Koenma: Just get them right now.

Botan: Yes sir.

 

You are in your room sitting on your bed holding a knife. You are looking at the knife wondering what you are going to do with it. (I don't care if I am interrupting you. I just want to tell you that this // means you are thinking.)

 

You: /Should I kill myself now or should I not. I wonder if Koenma got that note I sent to him. I bet he did and he is going to send his spirit detectives to stop me. / *looks at door back at the knife*

 

~*~*~*~*~GANGS AND KOENMAS POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yusuke: Koenma is there something wrong?

Koenma: There is. I want you to read this note out loud. *hands Yusuke the note*

Yusuke: *he reads the note* I want everyone and everything to die. I hate the people and things around me. Why can't they all die for once? Why can't they all go away? Away from me. I don't want to see them and I don't want to see me. Or is it that they don't want to die yet. If that they want then I have to die to be away from them. If it is the case then I well. I well die to be away from them. *done reading it*

Kurama: Who sent the note?

Koenma: I think it might be Rein.

Yusuke: Who's Rein?

Koenma: Rein is a demon. Who always alone or thinking about death.

Yusuke: Depressing girl I guess.

Koenma: She was never like that before her parents die and her best friend.

Kurama: Have she ever sent you other notes.

Koenma: No but I watch her sometimes when I am not busy. Botan goes and visits her sometimes too.

Kuwabara: Oh.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I am going to stop there because I said so. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Really I am so review and I well write the next one tomorrow. It well get better I promise.