Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I dont want to be saved ❯ Why dont you go away ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

I am sorry that I didn't update on Saturday like I said I was going to. I been busy doing homework. Its sucks that I have homework to do on thanksgiving vacation. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's not fair. Well anyways I want to say happy thanksgiving. I know it's too early to say that but I just want to say it. Ok on to the story.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Lets see where did I stop at…………….oh I remember now it was with the gangs pov and Koenmas. Ok ok am going to start it on was you well be happy.

 

~*~*~*~*~*GANGS AND KOENMA POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Koenma: I want you guys to stop her before she is going to kill herself.

Yusuke: You know Koenma we are going to need a portal to get there.

Koenma: I KNOW THAT YUSUKE.

Kuwabara: That's funny.

Hiei: Just shut up you baka.

Kuwabara: Why you little shrimp.

Hiei: What did you say baka?

Kuwabara: I said shr…………

Kurama: He said nothing.

Koenma: Anyways there the portal. Be careful.

Yusuke: We well.

 

Ok they jumped in the portal and landed in a room. It was dark but not that dark.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~BACK TO YOU~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You slice your left arm to your elbow to your wrist. You looked at it then you see four guys in your room they were looking at you. Then you sat the knife and your bed and got up from your bed and just stand there just glaring at them.

 

You: What are you guys doing here?

Kurama: Were here to help you.

You: I don't need any ones help just leave me alone.

Yusuke: We can do that.

You: Then I should do what I have to do.

 

They were confused of what you said. Before they can say anything you started to sprout your black wings. A dark aura is around you. A little girl appeared out of nowhere.

 

Little girl: Leave me alone.

Yusuke: Kurama why did she say me?

Kurama: I think it is because………….

Hiei: Because it must be her other self she lost a long time of ago.

Kuwabara: Then why didn't Koenma did tell us about it?

Kurama: It might be……………

Little girl: Go away.

Yusuke: Why you little brat. We are not leaving till we get answers.

Little girl: If you want answers then you should go away.

Kuwabara: We said we are not leaving. Do you understand?

Hiei: I well handed this.

Kurama: Are you sure about this?

Hiei: Yes.

 

You looked at Hiei. Then before you know it Hiei attacked the girl. You run to her. You touch her face and she disappeared. You looked up at him and you said something that he could not understand. Then the shadows started to move.

 

 

Sorry that is it for right now. Hope you liked it. Please review.