Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I dont want to be saved ❯ Why am I here ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Starting story now but first where did I left off I remember now.

 

The shadows started to move all around the room. They attacked Hiei and the others. You jumped out your open window and disappeared in the night. You flew around the city and then after a while you landed in the park. Your wings disappeared out of you back. You jump in to a tree and you stared up at the night sky.

 

You: /I wonder if everybody really hates. Can I really go though with this?/

 

You pulled out a small blade that you always carry with you. Then you put it on your chest and push it so hard you black out. You fell to the ground. The blood is coming out of your body. The only thing you can remember is you falling to the ground of the park at night. It is morning the sun hit your pale face. You woke up then you sit up on the bed. You looked around and you see the guys.

 

Kurama: Miss Rein you are finally awake.

You: Where am I?

Koenma: You are in spirit world.

 

You looked who said that and you found Koenma.

 

You: Oh its you. What do you want?

Koenma: You should be grateful that you are not dead yet.

You: Like I really ask you for help.

Koenma: Well you're not dead at less.

You: Would do me a favor?

Koenma: What is the favor?

You: Can you just shut up for once.

Koenma: Do you want me to send you to jail?

You: That well be nice just to get away from you.

Koenma: Just forget about that.

You: Fine I well.

Koenma: Would you guys leave me and Rein alone?

 

They shake there heads. They walk out of the room to the hallway. Kurama close the door when the others came out.

 

Sorry that's it for right now and I am sorry it was late. I know it is short but you can deal with it. Sorry about it late because I went staking with my friends so that's why it was late. Anyways you know what to do review and I well update tomorrow. Sorry again.